ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Manhattan DA to get Trumps Taxes
Cosmos 10:56 AM 02-22-2021
The Supreme Court refused to issue a stay order, and as a result, Trumps accounting firm Mozartís will be handing over Trump Org tax documents.

Finally, Trump will not have to wait any longer to prove his innocence...

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...b1992be5c.html
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:51 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The Goldilocks court.

Too early, too late, too quick, moot, move on.

Cowards, and they deserve every bit of loss of credibility they accumulate.
Or maybe, and stay with me here, you guys have been lied too about all the election stuff.

No, I bet its the Supreme Court that is the problem.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:53 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Or maybe, and stay with me here, you guys have been lied too about all the election stuff.

No, I bet its the Supreme Court that is the problem.
If only there were an objective forum to fully determine the accuracy of that narrative.
[Reply]
banyon 12:53 PM 02-22-2021
The Goldilocks court.

I'm thinking the credibility problem was here:

[Reply]
loochy 12:56 PM 02-22-2021
Are shoes dropping?
[Reply]
mkp785 12:59 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Honestly, this. Far too late for this to affect anything.
I dont know about that. State charges were always the best odds for him to be convicted. Even the leftist liberal on the planet didnt think that he was gonna be nailed by the Senate. There was never gonna be 17 Republicans that would vote to convict.

This is different. SDNY can find 12 people to vote to send him away. It would never come to that imo, he'd take a deal if it was offered.
[Reply]
eDave 01:01 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Obama?
With just one singular word you have managed to incorporate a whataboutism, a false equivalence, and a grade school/stable genious level comeback. Slick af.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:03 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
"It was my experience that Mr. Trump inflated his total assets when it served his purposes, such as trying to be listed amongst the wealthiest people in Forbes, and deflated his assets to reduce his real estate taxes," Cohen said in February 2019.

Lulz^. Cohen canít even give a straight answer on this matter. He inflates and deflates!

If Trump did deflate in order to pay lower real estate taxes, it was offset by being overcharged by insurance companies. If thereís any restitution to be paid to State governments it needs to be paid by insurance. Not Trump.
:-)
PB will say anything
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:04 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
With just one singular word you have managed to incorporate a whataboutism, a false equivalence, and a grade school/stable genious level comeback. Slick af.
Tapout acknowledged ^
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:04 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You've seen Obama's grades?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:08 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The refusal to take up the election challenges is much more important news, and is an excellent demonstration as to why I didn't want Kavanaugh or Barrett as the selections.
The Goldilocks court.

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
One of the obvious problems when you use gatekeepers to make personnel decisions for you is that you're stuck using personnel that was acceptable to the gatekeepers. The inability to find workarounds for that is what will probably go down as Trump's biggest failing as president.

And it didn't have to be that way. In this case, both Kavanaugh and Barrett had obvious red flags that were overlooked. In other cases, we often saw that same thing, whether from the person's history, the person's background, or the person's advocates.
These two idiots are just hilarious.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:12 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
These two idiots are just hilarious.
:-) I don't feel like tracking down their posts but I wonder if these 2 had the same opinions of Kavanaugh and Barrett in the confirmation threads. I'm betting both of them were all about getting those Trump judges on the court.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:17 PM 02-22-2021
You've seen Obama's grades?
I don't know exactly, but Harvard says he graduated from its law school "magna cum laude."
Is that good?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:19 PM 02-22-2021
How is this important right now? Stupid sheep
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:20 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I don't know exactly, but Harvard says he graduated from its law school "magna cum laude."
Is that good?
Forbes says Trump is worth $2.5B. Is that good?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:20 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
:-) I don't feel like tracking down their posts but I wonder if these 2 had the same opinions of Kavanaugh and Barrett in the confirmation threads. I'm betting both of them were all about getting those Trump judges on the court.
That's a pretty good point. I'm sure bably and twitterboy were VERY suspicious of those two upon nomination. But now, they just KNEW they were never-Trumpers after all:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up