ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Manhattan DA to get Trumps Taxes
Cosmos 10:56 AM 02-22-2021
The Supreme Court refused to issue a stay order, and as a result, Trumps accounting firm Mozart’s will be handing over Trump Org tax documents.

Finally, Trump will not have to wait any longer to prove his innocence...

https://www.axios.com/supreme-court-...b1992be5c.html
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:02 AM 02-22-2021
No one cares.
[Reply]
banyon 11:06 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No one cares.
So you believe the preposterous story that he really wanted to release them, but they are still "under audit"?
[Reply]
mkp785 11:10 AM 02-22-2021
No one cares.
Flash forward to 6-12 months from now when 45's getting convicted for tax and financial crimes.
[Reply]
banyon 11:12 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Flash forward to 6-12 months from now when 45's getting convicted for tax and financial crimes.
No way it moves that fast. That's the one thing Trump has shown to be a master of, likely from his tutelage under Roy Cohn. If you are in legal trouble, deny and delay.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:14 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
So you believe the preposterous story that he really wanted to release them, but they are still "under audit"?
Let me try again-

No one cares.
[Reply]
banyon 11:17 AM 02-22-2021
Let me try again-

No one cares.
So, you are so partisan and so close minded, that there could be nothing in those returns that would concern you?
[Reply]
Shields68 11:24 AM 02-22-2021
So, you are so partisan and so close minded, that there could be nothing in those returns that would concern you?
Trump strikes me as a person willing to take a lot of liberties, playboy and billionaire. I think there probably is a lot in the tax returns that can be disputed. Maybe even make a case of fraud.

On the other hand the only reason NY is looking at him is because of partisan politics and they disagree with him politically. Which is even more of a concern.
[Reply]
banyon 11:27 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Trump strikes me as a person willing to take a lot of liberties, playboy and billionaire. I think there probably is a lot in the tax returns that can be disputed. Maybe even make a case of fraud.

On the other hand the only reason NY is looking at him is because of partisan politics and they disagree with him politically. Which is even more of a concern.
His own lawyer went in front of Congress under oath and testified about how they would defraud banks on their loans in New York. He described the method and how he was involved.

As I remember, that is when Vance's office got involved.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:33 AM 02-22-2021
Looks like some crazed men, in dread fear of Trump running again, are on a fishing expedition in search of a crime flipping the premise of justice where there isn't a credible indication there is a crime first to investigate.

Right out of head of Joseph Stalin's secret police boasting—“Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."

Not surprising cosmos and banyon support it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:35 AM 02-22-2021
Looks like some crazed men, in dread fear of Trump running again, are on a fishing expedition in search of a crime flipping the premise of justice on it's head starting with probable cause except one in their private dreams because they are guilty of such things or protect others doing it. The IRS would have flagged Trump long ago during their multiiple year audits of his taxes. As for real estate asset values, there is a degree of subjectivity that is assigned to such things which everyone uses. But if it's Trump it's gotta' be a crime.

Right out of head of Joseph Stalin's secret police boasting—“Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."

[Reply]
BDj23 11:37 AM 02-22-2021
No1currr
[Reply]
banyon 11:37 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Looks like some crazed men, in dread fear of Trump running again, are on a fishing expedition in search of a crime flipping the premise of justice where there isn't a credible indication there is a crime first to investigate.

These records were subpoenaed in August 2019.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 11:38 AM 02-22-2021
No one cares.
Honestly, this. Far too late for this to affect anything.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:38 AM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up