ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>McDonald's executives will have bonuses cut for hiring White Males
Ninerfan11 12:37 AM 02-22-2021
HONK HONK YA'LL it's that time again, let us celebrate Clown World Weimar America:

https://www.westernjournal.com/mcdon...top-positions/

You stupid sheep.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:13 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Everyone but McDonalds, apparently?
I am sure they are not the only ones that have thought about doing something similar , world is changing and I think people are just not sure how to deal with and over correct.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:18 PM 02-22-2021
McDonalds is likely getting out in front of the fact that black people eat more fast food than any other race in America and its only a matter of time before the healthy food equity conversations draw attention to the fast food industry and their negative impact on minority communities.
[Reply]
Pants 01:27 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No need to worry, Ninerfan11, they weren’t referring to cashiers. Your job is safe.
:-)
[Reply]
Monticore 01:29 PM 02-22-2021
The worse part about this thread is that it made me crave McDonald’s, stopped there for lunch , I feel dirty now.
[Reply]
Pants 01:30 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The worse part about this thread is that it made me crave McDonald’s, stopped there for lunch , I feel dirty now.
I'm about to do the same! Haha.

Going to be glorious until I'm done with it and the instant regret sets in.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:31 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) Agreed! My first job out of high school was a cook.

I wasn’t even looking to argue or anything, just noting a reality I was made aware of pretty early on. If management somehow comes up with a way to legitimately streamline operations then they’ve truly earned any bonus they receive, but just from my experience, a quick, easy way to meet numbers is to cut labor costs. In that situation, the little guy tends to get screwed over.
I've served my time in the restaurant business in high school, I learned I didn't want to work in a restaurant.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:12 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
McDonalds is likely getting out in front of the fact that black people eat more fast food than any other race in America and its only a matter of time before the healthy food equity conversations draw attention to the fast food industry and their negative impact on minority communities.

Ew, do black people really eat fast food more than any other demographic?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:28 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No need to worry, Ninerfan11, they weren’t referring to cashiers. Your job is safe.
Are you ok with hiring quotas based on skin color?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:29 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
I'm about to do the same! Haha.

Going to be glorious until I'm done with it and the instant regret sets in.
:-) No truer words were ever spoken.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:54 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Ew, do black people really eat fast food more than any other demographic?
CDC study from 2013-2016 so maybe things have shifted

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/da...%20Asian%20men.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 03:00 PM 02-22-2021
Could they please hire someone who can improve the QPwCheese?

Once upon a time, those were good.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:02 PM 02-22-2021
CDC study from 2013-2016 so maybe things have shifted

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/da...%20Asian%20men.
Have to ask what type. Ie when I go, I’ll stop at Goodcents or Jason’s Deli etc. I’d suspect blacks eat at Church’s and Mickey Ds. Really tho, all prepared food is less healthy than making it at home.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:06 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Could they please hire someone who can improve the QPwCheese?

Once upon a time, those were good.
Finding a permanent non-drink McDonald's item that hasn't declined is a difficult task.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:10 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Have to ask what type. Ie when I go, I’ll stop at Goodcents or Jason’s Deli etc. I’d suspect blacks eat at Church’s and Mickey Ds. Really tho, all prepared food is less healthy than making it at home.
It wasn't available nationally so you might not remember the McJordan burger at McD's and the recent Travis Scott meal caused a shortage of 1/4 lbs. Believe they've recently partnered with a Latin musical artist as well.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:28 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Generally I'd agree, but I feel like there might be a few types of options that aren't much different. Places like Jimmy John's, Chipotle, and Chic-fil-a probably aren't much worse than cooking something out of a box.

It wasn't available nationally so you might not remember the McJordan burger at McD's and the recent Travis Scott meal caused a shortage of 1/4 lbs. Believe they've recently partnered with a Latin musical artist as well.
Yeah, they teamed up with J Balvin. IIRC, his meal was a Big Mac, fries and an Oreo McFlurry.

Travis Scott's was a Quarter Pounder with bacon added, fries and a Sprite. All for like $5. And black people looooove them some Sprite.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up