ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>McDonald's executives will have bonuses cut for hiring White Males
Ninerfan11 12:37 AM 02-22-2021
HONK HONK YA'LL it's that time again, let us celebrate Clown World Weimar America:

https://www.westernjournal.com/mcdon...top-positions/

You stupid sheep.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:31 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
That was pretty much my first line of thought, bonuses generally are the result of someone lower on the ladder getting shortchanged somehow. **** 'em.
It depends, usually bonuses are structured around company performance and people in management are typically charged with controlling cost and improving profit etc....

The French fry cook or burger flipper is likely going to have little to no impact on any of that except for the expectation that they do their job which is managements responsibility to ensure happens.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:37 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It depends, usually bonuses are structured around company performance and people in management are typically charged with controlling cost and improving profit etc....

The French fry cook or burger flipper is likely going to have little to no impact on any of that except for the expectation that they do their job which is managements responsibility to ensure happens.

A “great” way to reduce cost is to lower labor. Many a fry cook and burger flipper has been fucked over by management looking to cut costs and hit goals.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:40 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
A “great” way to reduce cost is to lower labor. Many a fry cook and burger flipper has been ****ed over by management looking to cut costs and hit goals.
:-) Then don't be a fry cook.

The truth is management needs fry cooks and burger flippers who can do the minimum needed to complete the job but it makes no sense to have them on a bonus program.
[Reply]
banyon 11:25 AM 02-22-2021
Oh, and thread title should actually read:
Actually s/b "McDonald's execs will receive incentive bonus if they achieve diversity targets"

There's nothing in this article about an already existing bonus being cut.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:28 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) Then don't be a fry cook.

The truth is management needs fry cooks and burger flippers who can do the minimum needed to complete the job but it makes no sense to have them on a bonus program.

:-) Agreed! My first job out of high school was a cook.

I wasn’t even looking to argue or anything, just noting a reality I was made aware of pretty early on. If management somehow comes up with a way to legitimately streamline operations then they’ve truly earned any bonus they receive, but just from my experience, a quick, easy way to meet numbers is to cut labor costs. In that situation, the little guy tends to get screwed over.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:01 PM 02-22-2021
That was pretty much my first line of thought, bonuses generally are the result of someone lower on the ladder getting shortchanged somehow. **** 'em.
the lower guys will be automated. cattle.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:06 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Why do executives making millions need any bonuses at all. Why can’t the minimum wage employees get some of that bonus money.
Why not pay attention to the blatant racism of this new policy? Why not understand the agenda that is being injected into our society? Why try to divert the issue into a liberal propaganda emotional plea? Are you a racist?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:14 PM 02-22-2021
That would be illegal and open up the frim to law suits, so I do not believe the story.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:25 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Why not pay attention to the blatant racism of this new policy? Why not understand the agenda that is being injected into our society? Why try to divert the issue into a liberal propaganda emotional plea? Are you a racist?
I was just making a comment on executives making millions getting a bonus for doing their job, while employees just trying to get by working just as hard if not harder get shafted, I can't comment on anything related to the article because I didn't read it.

These idiots probably shouldn't have a job let alone be making policies for anyone, but they will still get their bonus I am sure.

I don't know if am racist never really been in a position to be one that I can remember , have I said things that could be considered racist /offensive over my lifetime sure , not sure that makes anyone a racist/mysogonist/homophode etc..

I wasn't aware rooting for the little guy was liberal propaganda either.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:28 PM 02-22-2021
I was just making a comment on executives making millions getting a bonus for doing their job, while employees just trying to get by working just as hard if not harder get shafted, I can't comment on anything related to the article because I didn't read it.

These idiots probably shouldn't have a job let alone be making policies for anyone, but they will still get their bonus I am sure.

I don't know if am racist never really been in a position to be one that I can remember , have I said things that could be considered racist /offensive over my lifetime sure , not sure that makes anyone a racist/mysogonist/homophode etc..

You made a really stupid post. Why double down on it like this?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:46 PM 02-22-2021

Why didn't you pay attention to and focus on the blatant racism of this new policy?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:51 PM 02-22-2021
Why do executives making millions need any bonuses at all. Why can’t the minimum wage employees get some of that bonus money.
That's a valid question, but it's a different question.

We're operating in a world where executives get bonuses for corporate performance, and the issue is whether racially focused metrics are appropriate in that world.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:00 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's a valid question, but it's a different question.

We're operating in a world where executives get bonuses for corporate performance, and the issue is whether racially focused metrics are appropriate in that world.
I just assume racially focused metrics in any world is bad and everyone would agree .
[Reply]
mkp785 01:03 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No need to worry, Ninerfan11, they weren’t referring to cashiers. Your job is safe.
Came here to say this.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:03 PM 02-22-2021
I just assume racially focused metrics in any world is bad and everyone would agree .
Everyone but McDonalds, apparently?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up