ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>McDonald's executives will have bonuses cut for hiring White Males
Ninerfan11 12:37 AM 02-22-2021
HONK HONK YA'LL it's that time again, let us celebrate Clown World Weimar America:

https://www.westernjournal.com/mcdon...top-positions/

You stupid sheep.
[Reply]
Bump 12:56 AM 02-22-2021
is this that white supremacy I keep hearing about?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:13 AM 02-22-2021
Man..these Great Reset clowns are really pushing this social-programming shit...full force.

Trying to bribe middle-management into pimping their horse-shit poison....

Like all lies...it has a shelf-life.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:28 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Man..these Great Reset clowns are really pushing this social-programming shit...full force.

Trying to bribe middle-management into pimping their horse-shit poison....

Like all lies...it has a shelf-life.
They can get away with most of it because the media buries 95% of it. Journalism is truly dead aside from a few people (Whitney Webb).
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:49 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
They can get away with most of it because the media buries 95% of it. Journalism is truly dead aside from a few people (Whitney Webb).
Its to the point they dreamed of...everything they are selling is fiction.

It's literally created a fake reality..where the only truth is media supplied.

I mean who are all these people getting offended by this racist bullshit? If you only listened to the media...you would think it
was everyone...which is exactly what they want you to think...and is expertly edited to present this image.

If you own the media...you can sell anything.

People who are concerned about preserving the constitution are now labeled "domestic terrorists"...that's pretty brilliant in an evil genius sort of way.

find my monitor

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:49 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
who runs/controls our media?
[Reply]
Monticore 07:06 AM 02-22-2021
Why do executives making millions need any bonuses at all. Why canít the minimum wage employees get some of that bonus money.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:25 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Why do executives making millions need any bonuses at all. Why canít the minimum wage employees get some of that bonus money.
That was pretty much my first line of thought, bonuses generally are the result of someone lower on the ladder getting shortchanged somehow. Fuck 'em.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:27 AM 02-22-2021
Oh, and thread title should actually read:
Originally Posted by :
McDonald's Executives Will Have Bonuses Cut if They Hire Too Many White Men for Top Positions

[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:47 AM 02-22-2021
No need to worry, Ninerfan11, they werenít referring to cashiers. Your job is safe.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:05 AM 02-22-2021
Remember that SC Justice Obama nominated but did not get confirmed? Merrick Garland, the guy Biden has nominated for AQ says he's gonna hunt down all white supremacists. That means Trump supporters. So Biden's Justice Dept is going to continue to gaslight the Trump movement. This is the guy we almost got as a SC justice who was painted as a "moderate." LOL
[Reply]
Shields68 09:13 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Remember that SC Justice Obama nominated but did not get confirmed? Merrick Garland, the guy Biden has nominated for AQ says he's gonna hunt down all white supremacists. That means Trump supporters. So Biden's Justice Dept is going to continue to gaslight the Trump movement. This is the guy we almost got as a SC justice who was painted as a "moderate." LOL
Dodged a bullet on avoiding that moderate as a Justice.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:07 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

A Jewish guy saying heís going to use the resources of a white manís country to hunt down white men.

Did I read that correctly?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:16 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
A Jewish guy saying heís going to use the resources of a white manís country to hunt down white men.

Did I read that correctly?
shocking isn't it?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:18 AM 02-22-2021
Equity = forced equal outcomes
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up