ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Book of Revelation - Talk 2 - A Vision of Christ
Chiefshrink 09:40 AM 02-21-2021
Many people still have a picture of Jesus that depicts Him as meek and mild and soft. As we discussed the vision of Jesus Christ spelled out in Revelation 1:9-20 we were alerted to the fact that Jesus is the all-powerful king of kings and lord of lords. Having a true picture of Jesus Christ readies us for His coming and prepares our heart to love Him even more. May Godís Word grow you in your pursuit of Christ!

Enjoy !

https://bravechurch.online/sermon/a-vision-of-christ
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:06 AM 02-21-2021
Galatians 3:29
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:18 AM 02-21-2021
[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/578/1*0-YgAVNg65symSpxiTSykQ.jpeg[/IMG]
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:22 AM 02-21-2021
Matthew 10-34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Amen!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:56 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Many people still have a picture of Jesus that depicts Him as meek and mild and soft. As we discussed the vision of Jesus Christ spelled out in Revelation 1:9-20 we were alerted to the fact that Jesus is the all-powerful king of kings and lord of lords. Having a true picture of Jesus Christ readies us for His coming and prepares our heart to love Him even more. May Godís Word grow you in your pursuit of Christ!

Enjoy !

https://bravechurch.online/sermon/a-vision-of-christ
Thanks for the cancer, Jesus!

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:09 PM 02-21-2021
Does it puff up your chest to stand on their backs?

You're a filthy turd, cosmo
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:16 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

I'm not all-powerful and didn't give any kids cancer.
Go talk to Jesus about being a turd.

Either he's not all-powerful or he is and just a cruel POS.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:22 PM 02-21-2021
Deranged and Godless libs infiltrating another thread about religion. Serious mental illness
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:07 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

If Cosmo ain't pissin' on a conservatives grave or dancing on a pile of aborted children, he ain't happy. I have got to think it's an internet persona for him. Anybody in real life that hated life as much as he appears to would be a statistic by now, sadly :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:11 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I'm not all-powerful and didn't give any kids cancer.
Go talk to Jesus about being a turd.

Either he's not all-powerful or he is and just a cruel POS.
You're a sociopath, a sucking black hole of ugliness like adolpholiverpsycho
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:15 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
If Cosmo ain't pissin' on a conservatives grave or dancing on a pile of aborted children, he ain't happy. I have got to think it's an internet persona for him. Anybody in real life that hated life as much as he appears to would be a statistic by now, sadly :-)
It's just mental illness and hate
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:43 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:

Yet he was furious Limbaugh once called a 12 year old girl ugly.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:01 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yet he was furious Limbaugh once called a 12 year old girl ugly.
I haven't completely read through that thread yet, but when I first seen it I knew Cosmo would be in there spewing piss and vinegar. He didn't disappoint early on in the thread.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 07:34 PM 02-21-2021
People get really offended when you doubt sky daddy. It is what it is. It’s been true since we’ve had thunder gods (Yahweh, Zeus, Thor, hadad and Baal among many others)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:45 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
People get really offended when you doubt Global Warming. It is what it is

Fixed
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up