ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:49 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Could you imagine if a major company had training as follows...

What it means to be black is to be a murderer, a rapist, a drug dealer, a thief, a home invader, a swindler.

You need to be less black

Omg that company would be out of business overnight.

I guess white people are happy with this arrangement
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:50 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The problem is this attempted transposition of behaviors that trend towards professional or unprofessional or trend toward productive or unproductive, into inherently black or white.

It's that conflation of black and blackNESS, or white and whiteNESS, going on everywhere.

If you have a criticism of NBA standards, cite the standard and explain the problem, don't handwave it as 'forcing them to be less black.'

Black isn't a behavior, it's an irrelevant trait.

Your stance is like asserting that women have a right to 'act blonde.' Or that 'short person rage' is a culture.
I didnt turn it into that. The players and journalists did. This was after the malice in the palace incident.

Originally Posted by :
Stern instituted a dress code for players, and although they believed it had racial undertones, they complied and it's played a part in moving away from the "thug" image, even if it was more perception than reality.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...-nba/19256997/
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02-21-2021, 01:55 PM
This message has been deleted by ClevelandBronco.
Baby Lee 01:57 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I didnt turn it into that. The players and journalists did.
You cosigned, and reasserted it in this thread.

Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Pretty sure that was a thing. I mean even the nba had a policy in place not too long ago that pretty much told the players to be less black for their press conferences.
Then you queried if there was 'Problem?' when responded to.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:07 PM 02-21-2021
My friend was playing hockey with a black guy who happens to be married to a native women and at some point the discussion in the dressing room turned towards some of the guys complaining about how shitty their kids were and this guy who had been pretty quiet so far chimes in and says “ you think you guys have it bad , my kids are too lazy to steal” that would have killed like 30 years ago but nope nothing but crickets , I thought it was quite the zinger myself.

I think the PC thing has gone a little to far when you can laugh at a good mixed racial kids joke.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:14 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
My friend was playing hockey with a black guy who happens to be married to a native women and at some point the discussion in the dressing room turned towards some of the guys complaining about how shitty their kids were and this guy who had been pretty quiet so far chimes in and says “ you think you guys have it bad , my kids are too lazy to steal” that would have killed like 30 years ago but nope nothing but crickets , I thought it was quit the zinger myself.

I think the PC thing has gone a little to far when you can laugh at a good mixed racial kids joke.

[Reply]
BDj23 02:27 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
How many Loneiguana's and Oaktards are there in this country?
[Reply]
Monticore 02:29 PM 02-21-2021
I would have loved him as a coach .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:34 PM 02-21-2021
I would have loved him as a coach .
I was gonna track down a Shultzy 'pussy' gif, but found that first.

Feeling nice, . . .

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Monticore 02:47 PM 02-21-2021
I was gonna track down a Shultzy 'pussy' gif, but found that first.

Feeling nice, . . .

via GIPHY

The native flu is definitely a thing too. I grew up playing with or against the reserve , I even played in native family tournaments as a “distant” cousin but still found myself questioning my will to play some night and that was against my friends lol, the the about those Is what happens on the ice stays on the ice , the guy who was spearing me and cross checking me all game calling me a pussy is usually the first guy to shake your hand and bye you a beer a d say how well you played.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:48 PM 02-21-2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:54 PM 02-21-2021
The native flu is definitely a thing too. I grew up playing with or against the reserve , I even played in native family tournaments as a “distant” cousin but still found myself questioning my will to play some night and that was against my friends lol, the the about those Is what happens on the ice stays on the ice , the guy who was spearing me and cross checking me all game calling me a pussy is usually the first guy to shake your hand and bye you a beer a d say how well you played.
I hate fraidy-cats like I love my wife. . . I'm a good man. . .
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:05 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
How many Loneiguana's and Oaktards are there in this country?
About 25% of the population is white Libtards
[Reply]
Over Yonder 03:16 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
About 25% of the population is white Libtards
Damn, is it that high? Do you mean 25% of the white population is libtard or 25% of the entire population is white libtard?

Either way, that's crazy high. :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 03:18 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
The whites in power are happy with this arrangement and I guess that's all that matters in the end, sadly.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:19 PM 02-21-2021
You cosigned, and reasserted it in this thread.

Then you queried if there was 'Problem?' when responded to.
So you don't think the nba (David stern) thought "how do we get our players, the vast majority being black, to be less themselves to change the perception of the league"?

I thought the policy change was stupid, just like i think this 'reprogramming' is stupid. But they are similar situations.

The post i originally quoted said what if corporations said "be less black... and pull up your pants"

The nba said, wear professional clothes into the arenas and at press conferences to its mostly black work force.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up