ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
gonefishin53 07:59 PM 02-20-2021
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, HR come and take you away
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:09 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, George C Scott, John Wayne, Lee Van Cleef are all looking down in shock and laughing at what passes for a man these days.
true
[Reply]
Over Yonder 08:16 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
If it's good enough for selecting the Vice President and new presidential cabinet it's good enough for McDonalds!
Yep. I would like a Big Mac and large fry. And I would also like to apologies for my fathers genetics. I'm gonna punch myself in the face on national TV so everybody knows I hate being white.

Also, I hate white people. If I tattoo that on my forehead, will I be considered 'woke' by the MSM?
[Reply]
vailpass 08:27 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
In all fairness, you were allowed to choose where you sat. I mean, God forbid you sit with someone whose company you actually enjoy.

They're gonna feed us tolerance through a restrained enema and shock therapy if need be.
We’re gonna’ need you to check your privilege here Citizen Otter.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:42 PM 02-20-2021
I know a couple of McDonalds where they probably need to instruct the employees how to be less black.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:44 PM 02-20-2021

[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:40 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
I understand quotas- not saying I agree, but they seem at least defensible as a practice to equalize outcome without denigrating any particular group. But how does one defend vitriolic rhetoric?

What would the response be if major corporations advised employees to "be less black" and specified a list of insulting stereotypes? How is the crap in the original post any different than the following?

Try to be less black:
* give your kids real names
* use standard American English
* pull your pants up
* pass eighth grade math
Pretty sure that was a thing. I mean even the nba had a policy in place not too long ago that pretty much told the players to be less black for their press conferences.
[Reply]
Bump 09:43 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Pretty sure that was a thing. I mean even the nba had a policy in place not too long ago that pretty much told the players to be less black for their press conferences.
:-)
[Reply]
headsnap 10:19 PM 02-20-2021
Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, George C Scott, John Wayne, Lee Van Cleef are all looking down in shock and laughing at what passes for a man these days.
this list needs more diversity
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:38 PM 02-20-2021

Lord, how true you are! What passes these days for men is shocking. I watched (re-watched) a couple of old Westerns a couple of weeks ago. I would add William Holden, Earnest Borgnine, Warren Oates, Robert Ryan (Wild Bunch) as well as Lee Marvin, Burt Lancaster and Jack Palance (The Professionals).

Hell, I would like to see a College Course about being a REAL man. Maybe, if we are lucky, that might turn this "Cancel Culture" bunch of pussified men back around? :-)
[Reply]
F150 08:38 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Lord, how true you are! What passes these days for men is shocking. I watched (re-watched) a couple of old Westerns a couple of weeks ago. I would add William Holden, Earnest Borgnine, Warren Oates, Robert Ryan (Wild Bunch) as well as Lee Marvin, Burt Lancaster and Jack Palance (The Professionals).

Hell, I would like to see a College Course about being a REAL man. Maybe, if we are lucky, that might turn this "Cancel Culture" bunch of pussified men back around? :-)

This is the toxic masculinity the women of 2021 are so upset by.Dont ever forget Steve McQueen

[Reply]
Katipan 09:13 AM 02-21-2021
We’re still down with scaring off varmints and protecting the farm.
[Reply]
F150 09:17 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
We’re still down with scaring off varmints and protecting the farm.

[Reply]
Katipan 09:22 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
That outfit is currently on trend.
Im really hoping you tough guys bring back pantaloons.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:41 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Big deal. I get told this all the time.
Just smile, your English-yellow teeth will show you to be a person of extra color and get you prompted to the French Fry machine.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up