ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
Otter 03:55 PM 02-20-2021
I was part of a Wifi design for an Amazon distribution center a few months ago. Their lunch room were single seating tables where you faced the table opposite table about 12 feet away with only one chair per table and you were not allowed to move it from the tape lines on the floor because of the virus of course and the TVs constantly flashed screens defining things like microaggressions, black lies matter, and multi-gender tolerance and so on and so forth.

We're in Orwell's 1984. It's no longer a conspiracy nut job theory, it's here.
Attached: awh.jpg (24.3 KB) 
[Reply]
BDj23 03:58 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
I was part of a Wifi design for an Amazon distribution center a few months ago. Their lunch room was single seating where you faced the table opposite of you about 12 feet away with only one chair and you were not allowed to move it from the tape spots because of the virus of course and the TVs constantly flashed screens defining things like microaggressions, black lies matter, and multi-gender tolerance and so on and so forth.

[Comments redacted]
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:04 PM 02-20-2021
I was part of a Wifi design for an Amazon distribution center a few months ago. Their lunch room were single seating tables where you faced the table opposite table about 12 feet away with only one chair per table and you were not allowed to move it from the tape lines on the floor because of the virus of course and the TVs constantly flashed screens defining things like microaggressions, black lies matter, and multi-gender tolerance and so on and so forth.

That is really freaky.
[Reply]
Otter 04:05 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That is really freaky.
Drew a diagram in original post. It's really freaky.

And there's zero exaggeration of what it looked like.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:05 PM 02-20-2021

HonestChieffan just loves it too. Nothing to worry about here.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:10 PM 02-20-2021

Gotta get that programming done, we're the subjects.
[Reply]
Otter 04:16 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Gotta get that programming done, we're the subjects.
In all fairness, you were allowed to choose where you sat. I mean, God forbid you sit with someone whose company you actually enjoy.

They're gonna feed us tolerance through a restrained enema and shock therapy if need be.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:35 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

This is just the beginning—these big crony capitalist corporations are all part of WEC Great Reset. They are calling it stakeholder capitalism. Many of them of them are now getting positions and influence in Biden admin with Kerry working for Schwab's agenda. He talks how this is the market working and that there's money to be made but it's oligarchy/plutocracy working. None of it is free market especially with rolling lockdowns destroying small businesses leaving the big guys intact. The state is merely outsourcing this stakegholder agenda using a public-private model where corporations are merged with the state. That's classic fascism. No wonder they kept calling Trump a fascist. Can't make it up. But it's not funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JgPVpD_zXA
this is key. the shift from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder capitalism will mean the end of upward social mobility. people will end up stuck in castes that they were born into.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:08 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
this is key. the shift from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder capitalism will mean the end of upward social mobility. people will end up stuck in castes that they were born into.
When you think about it, it's really NeoFeudalism.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:50 PM 02-20-2021
If Coca Cola is so all pro blacks, why dont they stop hiring these white assholes and go black? Hell I bet you could cut wages 40% and have a line wanting the jobs?
[Reply]
vailpass 06:02 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I heard on the radio driving home just yesterday that McDonalds is gonna base part of their bonus program for their higher ups in the company based on hiring percentages of minorities. Best person for the job, not important. Skin color, VERY important!!

The news break said Amazon was looking to do something similar but said no details were available (or something along that line)
If it's good enough for selecting the Vice President and new presidential cabinet it's good enough for McDonalds!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:23 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
[Comments redacted]
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:13 PM 02-20-2021
DR. PEPPER RULES! **** Coca-cola
[Reply]
redshirt32 07:42 PM 02-20-2021
The thing is the dimrats do not ever want racism to go away, they would lose money and that feel good story in public that keeps them in power.
[Reply]
scho63 07:45 PM 02-20-2021
Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, George C Scott, John Wayne, Lee Van Cleef are all looking down in shock and laughing at what passes for a man these days.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up