ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:34 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Give em another tax cut

not racist or sexist ----because equality, or equity, or something like that
[Reply]
Eureka 01:36 PM 02-20-2021
Judging people by their race and sex is wrong. I wish you privileged white men would get that.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 02:20 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
OK, my bad. I actually did find the section in the LinkedIn training course. It really does say "Try to be less white." I was wrong. That's fucked up.
Manned up. Impressive. Take a bow brother. :-)
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 02:23 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
Hey, they've convinced lefty males to be less man. Less white is just the natural next step.
Yep. The next natural step in the PROGRESSion from the individual to the collective.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:27 PM 02-20-2021
Coca-Cola isn't just doing this internally—they are demanding all their outside contracted law firms who do any work for them must follow their mandates on diversity/equity for hiring and must document proof. They require quarterly reporting that shows they have Alaskan Natives, Native American, LBGQT and more, showing 30% are from diverse groups and half must be Black.

So what if there is a locally owned bottling plant, will they have to comply? If so this could affect truckers and on down the chain we go.

This is just the beginning—these big crony capitalist corporations are all part of WEC Great Reset. They are calling it stakeholder capitalism. Many of them of them are now getting positions and influence in Biden admin with Kerry working for Schwab's agenda. He talks how this is the market working and that there's money to be made but it's oligarchy/plutocracy working. None of it is free market especially with rolling lockdowns destroying small businesses leaving the big guys intact. The state is merely outsourcing this stakegholder agenda using a public-private model where corporations are merged with the state. That's classic fascism. No wonder they kept calling Trump a fascist. Can't make it up. But it's not funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JgPVpD_zXA
[Reply]
el borracho 02:31 PM 02-20-2021
How is this not a class action law suit already?
[Reply]
BWillie 02:32 PM 02-20-2021
Really terrible if real.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:35 PM 02-20-2021
Ok, I'll be less white and more Irish.

We Irish are the blacks of Europe.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:37 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
How is this not a class action law suit already?
because equity and shit

Cities are doing it. MPLS has. (big surprise)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:44 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Ok, I'll be less white and more Irish.

We Irish are the blacks of Europe.

No, that's we Sicilians. Many of us even look black.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:52 PM 02-20-2021
robin diangelo may very well be the anti-Christ :-)
[Reply]
el borracho 02:53 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
because equity and shit

Cities are doing it. MPLS has. (big surprise)
I understand quotas- not saying I agree, but they seem at least defensible as a practice to equalize outcome without denigrating any particular group. But how does one defend vitriolic rhetoric?

What would the response be if major corporations advised employees to "be less black" and specified a list of insulting stereotypes? How is the crap in the original post any different than the following?

Try to be less black:
* give your kids real names
* use standard American English
* pull your pants up
* pass eighth grade math
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:00 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
I understand quotas- not saying I agree, but they seem at least defensible as a practice to equalize outcome without denigrating any particular group. But how does one defend vitriolic rhetoric?

What would the response be if major corporations advised employees to "be less black" and specified a list of insulting stereotypes? How is the crap in the original post any different than the following?

Try to be less black:
* give your kids real names
* use standard American English
* pull your pants up
* pass eighth grade math
Thank you. And I agree.

If you replace "black" with "white" and it feels wrong. then it is wrong both ways.
Flip the script

I would like to know how blacks feel when it is described as: We are going to lower behavior standards in school because you are black.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:27 PM 02-20-2021
Imagine the outcry if "be less Jewish" was included in a PowerPoint slide
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:35 PM 02-20-2021
I heard cosmo is teaching the class.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up