ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:31 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Be less white, but if you try to be another race, it's cultural appropriation. Lulz.
Rachel Dolezol says hi

It is over the top
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:33 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
When you tolerate something you don't like, you come to view it as acceptable, and the boundaries of what should/shouldn't be acceptable become wider and wider. Look at the freak show of sexual deviance we now celebrate, not just grudgingly tolerate.

Are there exceptions? Sure, and they usually happen when people have some other strong balancing principles (i.e. strong religious belief). But, as you can see with the entire "west", that bulwark weakens over time if its only action is to try maintaining the status quo.
Teachers have been doing it for many years. No one speaks up. I didn't. I should have.

Many get mad when not around admin. Too afraid of retribution.
[Reply]
Fish 12:35 PM 02-20-2021
OK, my bad. I actually did find the section in the LinkedIn training course. It really does say "Try to be less white." I was wrong. That's fucked up.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:35 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
OK, my bad. I actually did find the section in the LinkedIn training course. It really does say "Try to be less white." I was wrong. That's fucked up.
Calm down drama queen.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:36 PM 02-20-2021
So many white supremacists here. #StormfrontPlanet
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:39 PM 02-20-2021
Give em another tax cut

JUST IN: McDonald’s executives will see their bonuses cut if they don’t promote enough women and minorities to senior leadership roles -CNBC

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:41 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
So many white supremacists here. #StormfrontPlanet
It's weird, every single aspect of society that makes it workable they label as whiteness.

Stormfronters would take that assessment every day of the week, and the oppressed they claim to speak for should be deeply insulted. Not to mention the other cultures who developed standards and practices that make the world work who lose credit in the racist rhetoric.
[Reply]
chieffan09 12:50 PM 02-20-2021
Hey, they've convinced lefty males to be less man. Less white is just the natural next step.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:54 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
Hey, they've convinced lefty males to be less man. Less white is just the natural next step.
I have to restrain myself from telling my leftist white friends with kids that they're supporting white supremacy by not having mixed children.

Of course that's namely because I typically like the dudes female friends are married to. If I didn't then I'd work harder in convincing their wives to get knocked up by a minority.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 12:55 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
QFT
[Reply]
Katipan 01:08 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I have to restrain myself from telling my leftist white friends with kids that they're supporting white supremacy by not having mixed children.

Of course that's namely because I typically like the dudes female friends are married to. If I didn't then I'd work harder in convincing their wives to get knocked up by a minority.
All 4 of mine are a result of cross breeding with white guys.

I'll do the work for you.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:14 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
All 4 of mine are a result of cross breeding with white guys.

I'll do the work for you.
Knowing that white people are the reason for the ruination of America, and still you chose to bear their children. You monster.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:15 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Knowing that white people are the reason for the ruination of America, and still you chose to bear their children. You monster.
It's not about the battles, it's about the war.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:23 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Give em another tax cut

JUST IN: McDonald’s executives will see their bonuses cut if they don’t promote enough women and minorities to senior leadership roles -CNBC— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) February 19, 2021

I feel like I say this a lot but again this is more evidence that the real racists, like actual racist people not the Twitter version, are those who think the only way minorities can get advancement is if the white person in charge has a personal incentive to allow it.
[Reply]
Donger 01:26 PM 02-20-2021
Big deal. I get told this all the time.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up