ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:32 AM 02-20-2021
Pubes gave Coca-Cola a huge tax cut in 2017.
[Reply]
philfree 11:38 AM 02-20-2021
I'm not a racist person but this stuff is unhinged. What does less white mean? At my business if I make all my employees wear their pants down at about asshole level does that count?
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:41 AM 02-20-2021
Shit like this will create opposite of the intended effect
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:42 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
I'm not a racist person but this stuff is unhinged. What does less white mean?
Whitey needs to hit the beaches and tanning salons
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:43 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Shit like this will create opposite of the intended effect

People have been making that claim for decades. Seems a long time to wait for that opposite thing to kick in.
[Reply]
philfree 11:45 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Whitey needs to hit the beaches and tanning salons
We've been doing that forever but it's not the tan that get the attention as much as the "white" spots.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:47 AM 02-20-2021
Be less white, but if you try to be another race, it's cultural appropriation. Lulz.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:54 AM 02-20-2021
White liberals are true evil people.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 12:00 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Nah. They are just acting like the abused spouses that they are.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 12:04 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
I'm not a racist person but this stuff is unhinged. What does less white mean? At my business if I make all my employees wear their pants down at about asshole level does that count?
Imagine the outcry if the same were suggested to any other group. Oh wait, that’s how we got here in the first place, you know, because that worked out so well and all.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:07 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
People have been making that claim for decades. Seems a long time to wait for that opposite thing to kick in.
I'm sure most people keep their mouths shut and play along in order to keep their jobs, but you just know that inside it only makes them less receptive to any kind of introspection

But I get what you're saying, corporate America is woke and there likely isn't any going back... until, and unless, people start fighting back
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:11 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm sure most people keep their mouths shut and play along in order to keep their jobs, but you just know that inside it only makes them less receptive to any kind of introspection

But I get what you're saying, corporate America is woke and there likely isn't any going back... until, and unless, people start fighting back
When you tolerate something you don't like, you come to view it as acceptable, and the boundaries of what should/shouldn't be acceptable become wider and wider. Look at the freak show of sexual deviance we now celebrate, not just grudgingly tolerate.

Are there exceptions? Sure, and they usually happen when people have some other strong balancing principles (i.e. strong religious belief). But, as you can see with the entire "west", that bulwark weakens over time if its only action is to try maintaining the status quo.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:21 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Oh, drama queen. A couple fuzzy photos of slides from somebody's random twitter feed? This is not worthy of anything but snark. I'll let you stress about those what-ifs.

Come on. It’s fine to doubt it’s real but you seem to be operating from a place of it can’t be real, which is certainly a mistake in this environment.

But this reaction is typical. Most sane people have a point where they see something about “wokeness” and knowledge that’s too far. But instead of being critical or evaluating ones beliefs about the topic or acknowledging that these personal “too far” moments came about from accepting other things that previously didn’t seem as bad to oneself, it’s easier to simply dismiss or ignore it.
[Reply]
Fish 12:23 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s a real course from LinkedIn that coca-cola used for training. See for yourself:

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/co...guest_learning
Did you actually look at the course? Apparently not, because not one single time does she suggest anyone needs to be "Less white."

Can you show me a source for "Be less white" outside of the original twitter source of "Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH?" Because I didn't see it in the course. Where did that come from? Every single article about this online refers back to the same single Twitter source.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that's enough to totally convince some of you.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:29 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:

This, my man, is the honest truth. Them and their "cancel culture" are the 21st century Nazis. And America stands by and allows them to exist.....
[Reply]
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up