ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:52 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Less white. Okay. No problem.

Should I get new parts delivered? Is it more environmentally friendly to salvage used parts from a local junkyard? What?
dont get a tan-it will show your privilege.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:02 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That neo-commie globalists are substituting "class-warfare" with "race warfare"...to them it doesn't matter...as long as the peasants are fighting each other.

This BLM wave, being plastered everywhere, is deliberate...like wheeling Floyd around in a Cinderella carriage.

This "movement" is media-driven fiction....African Americans make up less than 15% of this country.

The media is this country's enemy...and it's not really close.
home run response, right here.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:02 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Not sure how this is surprising when the NFL openly does it
Yea, all the bigger businesses that want to stay in the good graces of the MSM are doing it. What is surprising (to me anyways) are the white liberals that will scream at clouds denying it is happening.

It's real, and it's racism. However, it's against whites, so it's cool :-)
[Reply]
Fish 09:04 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
What is your assertion?

Is it real?
Is it accurate?
Is it desirable?

Be specific, dismissive snark is not worthy of assessment.

The 'coursework' is real, it's from noted racist Robin DiAngelo's grift and can be found on her LinkedIn.

The slides bear the Coca Cola logo, are you asserting it is fabricated?

Is this something that it's OK for DiAngelo to vend to corporations for employment pre-requisites?
Is it something that's OK for Coca Cola to purchase and impose as employment pre-requisites?

Is it all 'fake news?'

What is the assertion, Fish?
Oh, drama queen. A couple fuzzy photos of slides from somebody's random twitter feed? This is not worthy of anything but snark. I'll let you stress about those what-ifs.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:06 AM 02-20-2021
I dont care what you look like, what color of your skin is, how much you make, what your job is.

#1. dont be an asshole. dont cut me off. dont blame me for your problems. dont get mad at me because I have a job. dont tell me I have privileges.

2. dont believe you are better than me because I am not better than you. I have what I have because of me. Not my skin color.
[Reply]
HemiEd 02-20-2021, 09:15 AM
This message has been deleted by HemiEd.
chiefzilla1501 09:16 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Not sure how this is surprising when the NFL openly does it
The NFL is not the best example. It's the opposite. Despite efforts to increase hiring diversity it's just not happening. And that's in a league where 2/3 of players are black. It's not nearly the same thing as affirmative action where anyone is forced to hire anyone to meet quotas. I don't support that. But without any kind of policy minorities don't get hired or promoted. I've said before that it's not necessarily driven by racism. The main issue is that minorities often don't have the same access to networks which everyone knows is the most crucial piece to building s career. And I also suspect that's the biggest problem in the NFL too. Front offices only hire people they know.

So what is the solution? I honestly don't know because I don't think the answer is forcing it or overcorrection.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:38 AM 02-20-2021
sort of thing that makes employees hate HR more than they usually do
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:47 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Oh, drama queen. A couple fuzzy photos of slides from somebody's random twitter feed? This is not worthy of anything but snark. I'll let you stress about those what-ifs.
Quality rebuttal.....Bravo!!!

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:54 AM 02-20-2021
That neo-commie globalists are substituting "class-warfare" with "race warfare"...to them it doesn't matter...as long as the peasants are fighting each other.

This BLM wave, being plastered everywhere, is deliberate...like wheeling Floyd around in a Cinderella carriage.

This "movement" is media-driven fiction....African Americans make up less than 15% of this country.

This guy is hovering right over the target. Well done.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:55 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Important breaking news strictly from Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH's twitter account... basically Coca-Cola...
It’s a real course from LinkedIn that coca-cola used for training. See for yourself:

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/co...guest_learning
[Reply]
scho63 11:01 AM 02-20-2021
I haven't had a Coca-Cola in probably 30 years. I hate soda and this fizzy sugar bomb is the worst.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 11:01 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s a real course from LinkedIn that coca-cola used for training. See for yourself:

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/co...guest_learning
Damnnnnnn!!! Fish just got served y’all!!!
[Reply]
BDj23 11:09 AM 02-20-2021

I believe it
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:14 AM 02-20-2021
Fish's spiral down into loneiguana poster level continues apace...
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:17 AM 02-20-2021
KG twitter be heat right now about this sus
Attached: 640x360.jpg (71.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up