ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:54 PM 02-19-2021
I don't know if this is true or not, but if true - Holy Shit........what the hell is happening to our country!?!? :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:59 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I don't know if this is true or not, but if true - Holy Shit........what the hell is happening to our country!?!? :-)
I have a theory.
[Reply]
Fish 12:18 AM 02-20-2021
Important breaking news strictly from Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH's twitter account... basically Coca-Cola...
[Reply]
BDj23 12:40 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I have a theory.
Lay it on me
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:32 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Lay it on me
That neo-commie globalists are substituting "class-warfare" with "race warfare"...to them it doesn't matter...as long as the peasants are fighting each other.

This BLM wave, being plastered everywhere, is deliberate...like wheeling Floyd around in a Cinderella carriage.

This "movement" is media-driven fiction....African Americans make up less than 15% of this country.

The media is this country's enemy...and it's not really close.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:40 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I have a theory.
I'm intrigued.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:45 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That neo-commie globalists are substituting "class-warfare" with "race warfare"...to them it doesn't matter...as long as the peasants are fighting each other.

This BLM wave, being plastered everywhere, is deliberate...like wheeling Floyd around in a Cinderella carriage.

This "movement" is media-driven fiction....African Americans make up less than 15% of this country.

The media is this country's enemy...and it's not really close.
Milo Yiannopoulos on who runs the media -> http://youtu.be/g43DhdGrjGA
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:57 AM 02-20-2021
I don't buy Coca-Cola products anyway. Unhealthy sugary crap, low quality juices, and bottled water all suck.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:55 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I don't know if this is true or not, but if true - Holy Shit........what the hell is happening to our country!?!? :-)
My SO works for a large corporation and they have had HR's send out similar material — but not as draconian. They have a lot of black people working for them, but they all get along, so I don't know why they have to enter politics into their environment.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:06 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Important breaking news strictly from Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH's twitter account... basically Coca-Cola...
What is your assertion?

Is it real?
Is it accurate?
Is it desirable?

Be specific, dismissive snark is not worthy of assessment.

The 'coursework' is real, it's from noted racist Robin DiAngelo's grift and can be found on her LinkedIn.

The slides bear the Coca Cola logo, are you asserting it is fabricated?

Is this something that it's OK for DiAngelo to vend to corporations for employment pre-requisites?
Is it something that's OK for Coca Cola to purchase and impose as employment pre-requisites?

Is it all 'fake news?'

What is the assertion, Fish?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 08:23 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
My SO works for a large corporation and they have had HR's send out similar material — but not as draconian. They have a lot of black people working for them, but they all get along, so I don't know why they have to enter politics into their environment.
I heard on the radio driving home just yesterday that McDonalds is gonna base part of their bonus program for their higher ups in the company based on hiring percentages of minorities. Best person for the job, not important. Skin color, VERY important!!

The news break said Amazon was looking to do something similar but said no details were available (or something along that line)
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:41 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I heard on the radio driving home just yesterday that McDonalds is gonna base part of their bonus program for their higher ups in the company based on hiring percentages of minorities. Best person for the job, not important. Skin color, VERY important!!

The news break said Amazon was looking to do something similar but said no details were available (or something along that line)
Not sure how this is surprising when the NFL openly does it
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:49 AM 02-20-2021
Less white. Okay. No problem.

Should I get new parts delivered? Is it more environmentally friendly to salvage used parts from a local junkyard? What?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:51 AM 02-20-2021
In the normal days of teacher ed-we are always told that we create self fulfilling prophecies.

If you or a parent keeps telling a kid they are stupid, they believe they are stupid.


If you keep telling people they are racist, they will become racist.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Up