ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe and the truth. Not friends.
F150 10:04 AM 02-18-2021

Fact check: President Biden makes at least four false statistical claims at CNN town hall https://t.co/0yO4HRoZ2C

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 18, 2021

CNN being eaten by the left for telling the truth....read comments
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:48 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nope, just pointing out the hypocrisy.
So I decided to look up the actual definition of whataboutism. Wikipedia's definition is incredibly ironic given this post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Originally Posted by :
Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument
Your post is literally by your own admission the exact definition of whataboutism.
[Reply]
Otter 03:38 PM 02-18-2021
Dementia joe and reality aren't friends.

Why would reality matter to that raisin brain?
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:01 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You really don't see how ironic this is, do you?
There is no irony Donger, I am not full of shit unlike you. I am consistent in my application of logic and my beliefs and in fact my beliefs have not changed one scintilla since I have come to this forum, unlike you.

You realize there is a reason you were banned from the Covid thread in the main forum right? Its because you are full of shit and want to try to lecture everyone else in the process. Its tiresome and its why you got thread banned.
[Reply]
Donger 04:08 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is no irony Donger, I am not full of shit unlike you. I am consistent in my application of logic and my beliefs and in fact my beliefs have not changed one scintilla since I have come to this forum, unlike you.

You realize there is a reason you were banned from the Covid thread in the main forum right? Its because you are full of shit and want to try to lecture everyone else in the process. Its tiresome and its why you got thread banned.
Is that right? Did Trump withhold aid from Ukraine?

Yes, I was banned for smacking Daisy around with facts and carried it on too much, and too often.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:09 PM 02-18-2021
Which is it? Answer the question.
I think Trump knows he legitimately lost.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:30 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I think Trump knows he legitimately lost.
You think? Well ok then that settles it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:33 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is that right? Did Trump withhold aid from Ukraine?

Yes, I was banned for smacking Daisy around with facts and carried it on too much, and too often.
There you go arguing semantics again, another one of your bullshit insufferable dishonest narratives.

Which is the perfect segue into your second paragraph. No you didn't slap anyone around with facts, only you believe that.

Nobody has ever been banned from a main forum thread for being too factual too many times idiot. Therefore there is only one actual truth and its not the one you are claiming.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:34 PM 02-18-2021
You think? Well ok then that settles it.
You asked me a question. WTF did you want?
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:36 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
You asked me a question. WTF did you want?
I didn't "want" anything. But you just made the point that this is nothing more than your opinion and has no basis in fact. Neither of us know what Trump actually believes therefore its impossible to claim you KNOW he is lying about it.
[Reply]
banyon 04:38 PM 02-18-2021
I didn't "want" anything. But you just made the point that this is nothing more than your opinion and has no basis in fact. Neither of us know what Trump actually believes therefore its impossible to claim you KNOW he is lying about it.
You asked him for his opinion.

Why are you such a petulant douche to everyone today?
[Reply]
Donger 04:56 PM 02-18-2021
There you go arguing semantics again, another one of your bullshit insufferable dishonest narratives.

Which is the perfect segue into your second paragraph. No you didn't slap anyone around with facts, only you believe that.

Nobody has ever been banned from a main forum thread for being too factual too many times idiot. Therefore there is only one actual truth and its not the one you are claiming.
Of course I did. I just piled on too much.

Don't believe me? Ask a mod.

Speaking of actual dishonesty, and an inability to admit being wrong, still think Trump didn't withhold aid from Ukraine?
[Reply]
scho63 06:08 PM 02-18-2021
Trump lied because he was a salesmen telling a tall tale.

Biden lies because he is a demented fuck who doesn't know truth from fiction from fakes from facts.
[Reply]
el borracho 06:11 PM 02-18-2021
Joe Biden's Lies are Legendary

[Reply]
Donger 06:11 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Biden lies because he is a demented **** who doesn't know truth from fiction from fakes from facts.
That isn't lying.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:33 PM 02-18-2021
Biden stated that they didn’t have a COVID vaccine when he came into office.

He got the shot Dec 21 2020 and Jan 11, 2021....before he started the job of fucking up Amerca’s future.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up