ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe and the truth. Not friends.
F150 10:04 AM 02-18-2021

Fact check: President Biden makes at least four false statistical claims at CNN town hall https://t.co/0yO4HRoZ2C

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 18, 2021

CNN being eaten by the left for telling the truth....read comments
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:19 PM 02-18-2021
Keep your eye on the prize libs....we're now talking about Joe Biden's incompetency.

On the bright side, I thought it would take him a year to get gas to $3. I'm still waiting on that plan for Rona to be immediately cured, the checks he promised to buy votes to be issued.....

The most baffling is how low of expectations Biden still appears to have for the potential of minorities. It's pretty racist to not assume minorities have the same abilities and talents as everyone else....
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:21 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Are you implying Trump doesn't believe he won the election if you remove the fraud he believes occurred?
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:22 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Which is it? Answer the question.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:24 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Keep your eye on the prize libs....we're now talking about Joe Biden's incompetency.

On the bright side, I thought it would take him a year to get gas to $3. I'm still waiting on that plan for Rona to be immediately cured, the checks he promised to buy votes to be issued.....

The most baffling is how low of expectations Biden still appears to have for the potential of minorities. It's pretty racist to not assume minorities have the same abilities and talents as everyone else....
That is politics as normal. Once a politician has your vote they don't care about you anymore till the next election cycle comes around. It is not like you can take back your vote.
[Reply]
banyon 01:25 PM 02-18-2021
Oh I doubt Biden is lying in this case, I think he is too senile to know what he is talking about most of the time.

He has definitely lied multiple times when discussing a $2000 check.
I was referring to your act of calling Donger a liar in this thread.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:29 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I think he thought I was talking about Trump claiming that in 2016, which would be more of an opinion (sort of a silly one), but not a lie.
You're right I did think it was referring to 2016. However if we go by the standard that he has to know he's wrong then if he believes in the fraud it isn't a lie
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:36 PM 02-18-2021
It doesn't matter that Biden is an obvious incompetent. It doesn't matter that Biden lied about so much of what he said while on the stump. It doesn't matter that Biden and the Dems have militarized Washington D.C..

What matters is that Trump says mean things.
[Reply]
banyon 01:36 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
You're right I did think it was referring to 2016. However if we go by the standard that he has to know he's wrong then if he believes in the fraud it isn't a lie
Correct, he would be insane.
[Reply]
Donger 01:37 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Well, he also thinks he uses the best words and has a great brain.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:40 PM 02-18-2021
Correct, he would be insane.
As I said earlier being delusional is not the same as lying :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:50 PM 02-18-2021
I was referring to your act of calling Donger a liar in this thread.
Act? Dude is one of the biggest intellectually dishonest frauds in the forum. This is fairly common knowledge.

Just like we all know you are a really really shitty lawyer.
[Reply]
banyon 01:51 PM 02-18-2021
Act? Dude is one of the biggest intellectually dishonest frauds in the forum. This is fairly common knowledge.

Just like we all know you are a really really shitty lawyer.
Donger uses logic, but you are one of the ones too impatient to listen to logic and instead jump to name calling.

Much like this post.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:54 PM 02-18-2021
Donger uses logic, but you are one of the ones too impatient to listen to logic and instead jump to name calling.

Much like this post.

Stating the truth isn't name calling dumbass. (That was name calling)
[Reply]
Donger 01:56 PM 02-18-2021
You really don't see how ironic this is, do you?
[Reply]
banyon 01:59 PM 02-18-2021

Stating the truth isn't name calling dumbass. (That was name calling)
No you name called me in the post.

Should I call you a dumbass for not reading my post with an ounce of reading comprehension?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up