ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe and the truth. Not friends.
F150 10:04 AM 02-18-2021

Fact check: President Biden makes at least four false statistical claims at CNN town hall https://t.co/0yO4HRoZ2C

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 18, 2021

CNN being eaten by the left for telling the truth....read comments
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:43 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No. I didn't dismiss Trump's lies. Nor did I Obama's. Or Bush's.
So when Trump was called out for lying you pointed to the fact that Obama had lied as a justification?
[Reply]
Eureka 10:44 AM 02-18-2021
Why is Trump being brought up in a thread about Biden and his town hall meeting?

Obama did blame Bush for a lot of stuff but not in this context of his own doing. This is progressing to a new level.
[Reply]
Donger 10:52 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
So when Trump was called out for lying you pointed to the fact that Obama had lied as a justification?
No. I just called out his lying. It's quite simple:

If you didn't call out Trump for lying, you don't get to call out Biden for his lies.

If you did call out Trump for his lies, you better call out Biden for his.

And so on.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:58 AM 02-18-2021

If you didn't call out Trump for lying, you don't get to call out Biden for his lies.

And so on.
And yet here you are justifying Biden's lies by referencing Trump lies. Or maybe you can point me to the post where you "called out" Biden's lying in this thread, because all I'm seeing is you deflecting like:

FAKE NEWS!
Well, if you were okay with Trump's prolific lying during his term...
Wow, you really called Biden out on that one, doesn't seem hypocritical at all. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:00 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So it's okay to use whataboutisms now? Would you stop changing the ****ing rules?
It's not a whataboutism if it's pointing out hypocrisy. Conservatives' rules, not mine.
[Reply]
Donger 11:00 AM 02-18-2021
And yet here you are justifying Biden's lies by referencing Trump lies. Or maybe you can point me to the post where you "called out" Biden's lying in this thread, because all I'm seeing is you deflecting like:

Wow, you really called Biden out on that one, doesn't seem hypocritical at all. :-)
I'm making fun of Trumpers with the FAKE NEWS! about CNN.

Happy to:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I was not happy with any intentional inaccurate statements and that constant tweeting. Hopefully Joe is held the same standard.
Good, neither was I. And yes, he absolutely should. And he seems to be.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:03 AM 02-18-2021

And so on.
Pretty comical watching this intellectually dishonest crock of shit narrative.

You completely ignore what constitutes a "lie" in your "opinion" and the fact that you took every word Trump said at exact face value except when you decided you instead wanted to interpret what Trump meant not what he said.

Your selective application of how you interpreted Trump's words are well known by everyone here.

Your attempt at acting like you have applied the standards equally over the years is hilariously laughable and a total crock of shit.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:03 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
“Biden’s innacuracy appeared accidental but we’re noting it anyway.”

:-):-):-)
Is this like when Hillary accidentally committed crimes by settting up an unsecure server for her emails and exposing top secret and classified information?
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:09 AM 02-18-2021

Happy to:

Show me just one example of you in a thread about Trump lying pointing out that Obama had lied as well. I'm betting you can't.

I also noticed you didn't quote the post where you called out Biden for lying in this thread.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:12 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's not a whataboutism if it's pointing out hypocrisy. Conservatives' rules, not mine.
Yeah I think you're off just a skosh....
[Reply]
petegz28 11:13 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

You completely ignore what constitutes a "lie" in your "opinion" and the fact that you took every word Trump said at exact face value except when you decided you instead wanted to interpret what Trump meant not what he said.

Your selective application of how you interpreted Trump's words are well known by everyone here.

Your attempt at acting like you have applied the standards equally over the years is hilariously laughable and a total crock of shit.
Was an anonymous source involved???
[Reply]
Donger 11:17 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

A lie is defined as claiming something you know to be false to be true. Or true when you know it's false. Just a couple of examples.

And yes, Trump may have actually believed that he won the election. In that case, he wasn't lying. Just delusional.
[Reply]
Donger 11:19 AM 02-18-2021
Show me just one example of you in a thread about Trump lying pointing out that Obama had lied as well. I'm betting you can't.

I also noticed you didn't quote the post where you called out Biden for lying in this thread.
There probably aren't since I'm not a big proponent of making comparisons. If you want me to give you a thread where I called out Obama for lying, I'm sure there are plenty.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...0&postcount=16
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:41 AM 02-18-2021
There probably aren't since I'm not a big proponent of making comparisons. If you want me to give you a thread where I called out Obama for lying, I'm sure there are plenty.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...0&postcount=16
Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for you is it? I didn't ask for posts of you calling out Obama, I asked for posts where you pointed out to someone criticizing a Trump lie that "Obama Lied too". The same way you did here by claiming "Trump lied too" when someone criticized Biden. The fact that you can't produce that (but were able to produce comments criticizing a previous president) pretty well tells me it never happened.

Which again makes you just as hypocritical as someone who forgave Trump's lies & are now calling out Biden for his. And I still don't think I've really seen you "call out" Biden for his lies in this thread, you're doing more explaining them away. Which I guarantee you weren't doing for Trump.

You're no better than the people you're attacking, you're just on the other side of the political spectrum.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:42 AM 02-18-2021

Happy to:

not even close... Did you actually read the whole article?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up