ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe and the truth. Not friends.
F150 10:04 AM 02-18-2021

Fact check: President Biden makes at least four false statistical claims at CNN town hall https://t.co/0yO4HRoZ2C

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 18, 2021



CNN being eaten by the left for telling the truth....read comments
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:06 AM 02-18-2021
Only four lies? He's practically a bastion of truth after the last four years.
[Reply]
MGRS13 10:07 AM 02-18-2021
Trump usually had passed four false claims in his first sentence. Either way president Biden should clean that up. We have all just lived through what happens when you can’t trust a single thing the leader of the free world says.
[Reply]
loochy 10:09 AM 02-18-2021
Of course. He's a politician...what did you expect? Liars, all of them....Dem, Pub, Lib, Green...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:09 AM 02-18-2021
Don't see a comment section...
[Reply]
Donger 10:12 AM 02-18-2021
FAKE NEWS!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:13 AM 02-18-2021
Aaaaaand the first 2 replys are whataboutisms. Stunning.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:18 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Of course. He's a politician...what did you expect? Liars, all of them....Dem, Pub, Lib, Green...
"politician" should be a synonym for "liar".
[Reply]
Donger 10:21 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Aaaaaand the first 2 replys are whataboutisms. Stunning.
Well, if you were okay with Trump's prolific lying during his term...
[Reply]
MGRS13 10:21 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Aaaaaand the first 2 replys are whataboutisms. Stunning.
I literally said he needed to clean it up and it wasnít good. Republicans canít beat their chests about this anyways. By backing trump you yielded any argument about truth, morality or ethics. This isnít whataboutism this is post trump republican truth. Would you have rather I said president Biden was joking, or I know, itís 4-d chess.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:22 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Only four lies? He's practically a bastion of truth after the last four years.
I don't think Trump got the benefit of the doubt as some of those CNN explanations not to give Biden a false on other sketchy statements in the article. Its some pretty tight tap dancing by them...
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:22 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, if you were okay with Trump's prolific lying during his term...
I was not happy with any intentional inaccurate statements and that constant tweeting. Hopefully Joe is held the same standard.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:22 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Don't see a comment section...
He is talking about the mountainous list of "whatboutisms" in the tweet
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:23 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I literally said he needed to clean it up and it wasnít good. Republicans canít beat their chests about this anyways. By backing trump you yielded any argument about truth, morality or ethics. This isnít whataboutism this is post trump republican truth. Would you have rather I said president Biden was joking, or I know, itís 4-d chess.
You're cool with Joe being full of shit. Got it.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:23 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Aaaaaand the first 2 replys are whataboutisms. Stunning.
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, if you were okay with Trump's prolific lying during his term...
And Donger contributes his to the list
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up