ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Book of Revelation - Talk 1
Chiefshrink 11:43 PM 02-17-2021
The Book of Revelation when mentioned conjures up many thoughts and feelings among many Christians and non-believers alike and often is misunderstood to be extremely confusing and how can anyone make sense of it ? And yet it is a fascinating study and when studied accurately it is quite clear and concise on almost all events with just minor debate on a few minor issues. Nothing major.

My pastor, Jeff Schwarzentraub has started this series called "The Alpha and Omega" in which he now is starting the Omega(The Book of Revelation) and I thought it would be an informative listen for all those interested in the "End Times" of which we definitely live in for sure and to make sure your soul is prepared and what will occur in the near future. Pastor Jeff is a very gifted speaker and I assure you, you will not get bored.

Enjoy!!
https://bravechurch.online/sermon/why-teach-revelation
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:18 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I don't make the rules but the one who does Made everything and stands outside of time and space that He created. Do you think we're smarter than GOD? Do you think we can hurt GOD by any means other than his love for us? He made it, he creates the rules it's not easy for anyone we're all sinners including me.
Sure, god made the rules, and some of the rules include giving children terrible diseases, letting them be abused and neglected, etc.
I'm not much for giving adults terrible diseases either, but you'll explain that away with it being their punishment for something or other.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:25 AM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Sure, god made the rules, and some of the rules include giving children terrible diseases, letting them be abused and neglected, etc.
I'm not much for giving adults terrible diseases either, but you'll explain that away with it being their punishment for something or other.
Some day you will know exactly what part man directly had on these things happening and then regret being too late to have had faith. All will be revealed but will it be too late? I pray not and as such GOD doesn't want a single soul going to hell but he doesn't bend his rules. We adapt to him he doesn't adapt to us, if it weren't for JESUS he would have already torn this down.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:40 AM 02-22-2021
Some day you will know exactly what part man directly had on these things happening and then regret being too late to have had faith. All will be revealed but will it be too late? I pray not and as such GOD doesn't want a single soul going to hell but he doesn't bend his rules. We adapt to him he doesn't adapt to us, if it weren't for JESUS he would have already torn this down.
"Man" sinned...therefore other "men" are going to endure all sorts of horrible shit, including children, etc., as punishment.
If the police came to arrest you for something someone else did, you would be outraged. But invisible sky man punishes you or an innocent child, and you thank him for the honor.

Your god is a ****ing sicko, as are you for worshipping such a POS.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 AM 02-22-2021
GOD didn't want to create robots, what's the point in that?

You might also remember Man didn't start with the knowledge of good and evil, Eve was tempted and took from the only tree GOD told her not to and so it began...

You have to admit it also doesn’t make much sense to create billions of beings, whom you supposedly love, knowing that the vast majority of them will end up burning in a lake of fire for eternity either.

The story of Adam and Eve is actually a great example. God knew that Eve would be tempted and eat the fruit, so why even make the fruit in the first place? Why create Eve knowing that her choice indirectly damned billions of souls to an eternity of suffering?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:27 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You have to admit it also doesn’t make much sense to create billions of beings, whom you supposedly love, knowing that the vast majority of them will end up burning in a lake of fire for eternity either.

The story of Adam and Eve is actually a great example. God knew that Eve would be tempted and eat the fruit, so why even make the fruit in the first place? Why create Eve knowing that her choice indirectly damned billions of souls to an eternity of suffering?
If only it were limited to the sinners being punished for their sinning by being sent to hell--although that "sin" can be simply not acknowledging the greatness of god. You can be a perfectly wonderful person otherwise, but failing to properly praise him earns you hell.

But it isn't limited to that--you also get punished in your earth lifetime because OTHERS sinned. Maybe you or they lusted or coveted or who knows what--now we all get cancers and other shit--not even children are spared. Imagine believing this shit.
[Reply]
loochy 12:59 PM 02-22-2021
You can be a perfectly wonderful person otherwise, but failing to properly praise him earns you hell.

That's not the way it works. He offers salvation...all you have to do is accept it. If you accept it then you have accepted that He is God. It's not because you didn't sin or because you didn't do a thing in a particular way. All sins are all forgiven.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:29 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
That's not the way it works. He offers salvation...all you have to do is accept it. If you accept it then you have accepted that He is God. It's not because you didn't sin or because you didn't do a thing in a particular way. All sins are all forgiven.
You said "that's not how it works" then essentially repeated what I said to explain how it works.

I said that you can be a good person, but if you don't praise god (accept him) then it's a ticket to hell. What did I get wrong?

More importantly, how is that not ****ed up?

We're also apparently paying for all of mankind's sins during our earth lives, including children who haven't yet even sinned themselves. Again, ****ed up.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:32 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:

If only it were limited to the sinners being punished for their sinning by being sent to hell--although that "sin" can be simply not acknowledging the greatness of god. You can be a perfectly wonderful person otherwise, but failing to properly praise him earns you hell.

But it isn't limited to that--you also get punished in your earth lifetime because OTHERS sinned. Maybe you or they lusted or coveted or who knows what--now we all get cancers and other shit--not even children are spared. Imagine believing this shit.

We’re getting deeper down the rabbit hole now.

You can be a great person who never harmed another person your entire life, but if you don’t accept Christ as your savior, then your soul will burn in hell forever.

I asked my dad, who was raised very Christian, what happens to those who are born in areas where they don’t have access to Christian teachings? He claimed that every person would hear the word of God at some point in their life and it was up to them to accept it. But, like, is that really true? What about that tribe of people on Sentinel Island who legit kill anyone who comes near them? Lol. Or what about a 2 year old child who died of cancer/car crash? Are their souls saved even though they weren’t they old enough to repent/accept Jesus?

At the end of the day, any religious person will just say “free will” or you can’t understand God’s plan, etc., but is condemning billions of souls to burn in the lake of fire FOR ALL ETERNITY ever an appropriate punishment for something done in a human lifetime? If I was in charge, I’m honestly not even sure I could send Hitler to hell knowing that he’d be tortured forever.

Try to imagine an eternity. I get lightheaded trying to comprehend it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:43 PM 02-22-2021
We’re getting deeper down the rabbit hole now.

You can be a great person who never harmed another person your entire life, but if you don’t accept Christ as your savior, then your soul will burn in hell forever.
God is apparently very Trump-like. Or is it Trump is like god?!

Doesn't matter what general good you've done, kiss the ring or you ain't getting shit and will be punished accordingly.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:46 PM 02-22-2021

Doesn't matter what general good you've done, kiss the ring or you ain't getting shit and will be punished accordingly.
Have you asked a Christian Zionist why God allowed the Holocaust, if they were teallybhis chicken people?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:59 PM 02-22-2021

Trump!!!!!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:10 PM 02-22-2021

At one point GOD said that he regrets he had made man.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:18 PM 02-22-2021
At one point GOD said that he regrets he had made man.
Seems like he should have seen that coming.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 04:13 PM 02-22-2021
who wrote all of this crap? dudes a long times ago. dudes, not GAWD...dudes.
[Reply]
Taurus_79 01:14 PM 02-26-2021
What are the synagogue of satan as revelation says getting up to?

Why does America fully support the racist, terrorist, supremacist and apartheid state known as "Israel"?

Did you known that Israel sterilized black Ethiopian Jews?

Did you know that Israel put Palestinians into concentration and labor camps from 1948-55? Palestinians have had their land stolen by Zionist terrorists and have been getting ethnically cleansed for 70 years.

The Israeli government continues to demonise this community and in an effort to completely remove Ethiopian, Sudanese and Eritrean refugees; in 2018, the state warned that it would enact a spate of mass deportations in the coming months. Although similar threats have been made in the past against African migrant communities, these assertions now have increased potency as the Israeli government have recently passed a new law that centres around the Zionist ideology of an “exclusive right to self-determination” within Israel.

The democracy of Israel has been largely farcical due to more than half a decade of ethnic cleansing. The same law also downgrades Arabic as an ‘official language’ to a language with ‘special’ standing.

This follows on from Israel’s chief rabbis Yitzhak and Yosef referring to black people as “monkeys” and Israeli MP Oren Hazan stating in an interview in July that the African community had “no culture”, and that the government needed to “destroy the problem [of migrants] when it’s still small.”

The "star of david" has nothing to do with David at all. Rothschild Zionism is a cancer on this earth.

You didn't hear about these things because the same people control America from top to bottom.

[Reply]
Taurus_79 02-26-2021, 01:21 PM
This message has been deleted by Taurus_79.
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up