ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Book of Revelation - Talk 1
Chiefshrink 11:43 PM 02-17-2021
The Book of Revelation when mentioned conjures up many thoughts and feelings among many Christians and non-believers alike and often is misunderstood to be extremely confusing and how can anyone make sense of it ? And yet it is a fascinating study and when studied accurately it is quite clear and concise on almost all events with just minor debate on a few minor issues. Nothing major.

My pastor, Jeff Schwarzentraub has started this series called "The Alpha and Omega" in which he now is starting the Omega(The Book of Revelation) and I thought it would be an informative listen for all those interested in the "End Times" of which we definitely live in for sure and to make sure your soul is prepared and what will occur in the near future. Pastor Jeff is a very gifted speaker and I assure you, you will not get bored.

Enjoy!!
https://bravechurch.online/sermon/why-teach-revelation
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:26 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I saw that clip a week ago and got pretty angry. I almost wished I didn't see it. Really, really, evil stuff. Simply unbelievable that adults are pushing this.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:30 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I saw that clip a week ago and got pretty angry. I almost wished I didn't see it. Really, really, evil stuff. Simply unbelievable that adults are pushing this.

I am not going to justify his "speech" except to say that in the Bible (and I'm sorry, I simply don't recall the book or the verse) but in it is states that the Jews are God's "chosen People" ahead of all others.

Make of that what you will. However, if God chose the Israelites as "His" people, that's good enough for me.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:44 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I am not going to justify his "speech" except to say that in the Bible (and I'm sorry, I simply don't recall the book or the verse) but in it is states that the Jews are God's "chosen People" ahead of all others.
That's OT though. Look at what Jesus said and Paul as well.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:45 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I got thru 7 seconds then turned it off.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:24 PM 02-19-2021

Make of that what you will. However, if God chose the Israelites as "His" people, that's good enough for me.
:-)
[Reply]
dmahurin 06:50 PM 02-19-2021
The more I hear from religious people, the further away from religion I get. All I picture every time someone actually believes the things they read out of their self chosen translation of an iron age book is kids who still believe in the tooth fairy.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:40 PM 02-19-2021
This looks like a job for:

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:36 PM 02-19-2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:59 AM 02-20-2021
This should clear things up....
Attached: SEAN PENN QUOTE.jpg (37.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:01 AM 02-20-2021

Spiritual Jews as that ship sailed at the cross.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:12 AM 02-20-2021
Why do Godless libs keep commenting in threads like these?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:37 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I got thru 7 seconds then turned it off.
See if you can get thru this -> http://youtu.be/g43DhdGrjGA
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:08 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
The more I hear from religious people, the further away from religion I get. All I picture every time someone actually believes the things they read out of their self chosen translation of an iron age book is kids who still believe in the tooth fairy.

The more I hear from Liberal people, the further away from politics I get. All I picture every time someone actually believes the things they see and read out of their self chosen translation of The New York Times, WaPo, MSNBC, CNN, is kids who still believe in the tooth fairy
[Reply]
loochy 11:15 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
This should clear things up....

What does he have against satin? It's a nice material...so soft and smooth.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:57 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Spiritual Jews as that ship sailed at the cross.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up