ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Book of Revelation - Talk 1
Chiefshrink 11:43 PM 02-17-2021
The Book of Revelation when mentioned conjures up many thoughts and feelings among many Christians and non-believers alike and often is misunderstood to be extremely confusing and how can anyone make sense of it ? And yet it is a fascinating study and when studied accurately it is quite clear and concise on almost all events with just minor debate on a few minor issues. Nothing major.

My pastor, Jeff Schwarzentraub has started this series called "The Alpha and Omega" in which he now is starting the Omega(The Book of Revelation) and I thought it would be an informative listen for all those interested in the "End Times" of which we definitely live in for sure and to make sure your soul is prepared and what will occur in the near future. Pastor Jeff is a very gifted speaker and I assure you, you will not get bored.

Enjoy!!
https://bravechurch.online/sermon/why-teach-revelation
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:59 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
I have a theory CS, Satan does not know when when Christ will return so throughout history he preps a man to be the possible anti-Christ for when he comes back. Because Satan knows his days are numbered, he reads the Bible also. Matthew 4:6

Some as listed are:

Nero
Constantius
Hitler
Napoleon
Mikhail Gorbachev
Henry Kissinger
Various Popes
Emmanuel Macron
The Internet

Thoughts?
lol @ that list. Stalin? Lenin? Gates? Soros?
[Reply]
neech 12:01 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I've heard those as well, yes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:11 AM 02-19-2021
I'm pretty sure Chiefshrink's pastor is Jack Easterby.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:12 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
The Book of Revelation when mentioned conjures up many thoughts and feelings among many Christians and non-believers alike and often is misunderstood to be extremely confusing and how can anyone make sense of it ? And yet it is a fascinating study and when studied accurately it is quite clear and concise on almost all events with just minor debate on a few minor issues. Nothing major.

My pastor, Jeff Schwarzentraub has started this series called "The Alpha and Omega" in which he now is starting the Omega(The Book of Revelation) and I thought it would be an informative listen for all those interested in the "End Times" of which we definitely live in for sure and to make sure your soul is prepared and what will occur in the near future. Pastor Jeff is a very gifted speaker and I assure you, you will not get bored.

Enjoy!!
https://bravechurch.online/sermon/why-teach-revelation
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
You want cliff notes? Here you go....you have a limited time left to give your heart and soul too Jesus Christ. Before the doo-doo hits the fan. Your choice. you either work for your Lord, or you work for Satan.
Originally Posted by neech:
I have a theory CS, Satan does not know when when Christ will return so throughout history he preps a man to be the possible anti-Christ for when he comes back. Because Satan knows his days are numbered, he reads the Bible also. Matthew 4:6

Some as listed are:

Nero
Constantius
Hitler
Napoleon
Mikhail Gorbachev
Henry Kissinger
Various Popes
Emmanuel Macron
The Internet

Thoughts?
The CP Crackpot Crew
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:12 AM 02-19-2021
It sticks out like a sore thumb for sure, I don't like what I've read of it at all. Martin Luther was kind of a weirdo too. From what I hear, Eastern Orthodox is likely the "truest" version of Christianity. I think we also have to keep in mind that the versions we are getting have a lot of parts taken out and removed, likely for political purposes.

Letís debate Luther. What didnít you like ?
[Reply]
Fish 12:18 AM 02-19-2021
Question: "Is the Bible reliable?"

More importantly, no facts presented in the Old or New Testaments have been shown false. This historical reliability is crucial to our trust in other statements made in Scripture.
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:27 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)
Another shitlib contribution ^
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:38 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Letís debate Luther. What didnít you like ?
Unfortunately I'm not knowledgeable enough about these topics to have an actual debate. I was just referring to Luther being a weird dude. I recall reading that he had lots of issues with romance and extramarital affairs, but nothing about his philosophy. I will say that Jay Dyer has some pretty good vids refuting Protestantism (he's Eastern Orthodox):

[Reply]
scorpio 02:27 AM 02-19-2021
Question: "What is the Gospel of Thomas?"

Answer:

bullshit removed
Explain to me how any of this is any different than someone nerding out over Lord of the Rings or capeshit movies.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:42 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I barely have the motivation or energy to consume media for stuff I enjoy. If you expect us heathens to receive this message, we will need cliffnotes.

[Reply]
Eureka 08:44 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by scorpio:
Explain to me how any of this is any different than someone nerding out over Lord of the Rings or capeshit movies.
It's different in that some people grow up with religion from birth so it's instilled in them. No one is killing over Lord of the Rings.

I get the point you're trying to make though:-). But capeshit movies is not your Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:53 AM 02-19-2021

It was. John was exiled onto a small Greek island (Patmos) and conjured up this nonsense. Likely for the reason you suspect.
Imagine if John the exiled had access to twitter back then?

ooooh buddy.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:00 PM 02-19-2021
He would probably be tweeting from his prison cell: “Trust the plan”
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:34 PM 02-19-2021
He would probably be tweeting from his prison cell: ďTrust the planĒ
PB, why do you think Revelations was included as a canonical text? It seems way wilder than the rest. Political reasons?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:21 PM 02-19-2021

"Israel their people, the J-ws, are better than all of us, you need to accept that." - Christian Zionist 'indoctrination' pic.twitter.com/o3DkDllKo5

— Know More News ��️ (@Know_More_News) February 16, 2021

[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up