ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Book of Revelation - Talk 1
Chiefshrink 11:43 PM 02-17-2021
The Book of Revelation when mentioned conjures up many thoughts and feelings among many Christians and non-believers alike and often is misunderstood to be extremely confusing and how can anyone make sense of it ? And yet it is a fascinating study and when studied accurately it is quite clear and concise on almost all events with just minor debate on a few minor issues. Nothing major.

My pastor, Jeff Schwarzentraub has started this series called "The Alpha and Omega" in which he now is starting the Omega(The Book of Revelation) and I thought it would be an informative listen for all those interested in the "End Times" of which we definitely live in for sure and to make sure your soul is prepared and what will occur in the near future. Pastor Jeff is a very gifted speaker and I assure you, you will not get bored.

Enjoy!!
https://bravechurch.online/sermon/why-teach-revelation
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:36 AM 02-18-2021
I barely have the motivation or energy to consume media for stuff I enjoy. If you expect us heathens to receive this message, we will need cliffnotes.
[Reply]
notorious 11:40 AM 02-18-2021
There might be something to this.

The Chiefs were allowed to win a Superbowl after all.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:09 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
8] And I looked, and behold an Orange horse: and his name that sat on him was Donald, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

That's real cute. Obviously he isn't the anti-christ, or the beast or riding one of the 4 horses...Had he been, you would be dead and in hell by now, while believers would be weathering the coming storm....but yeah, it was cute... :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:11 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I barely have the motivation or energy to consume media for stuff I enjoy. If you expect us heathens to receive this message, we will need cliffnotes.

You want cliff notes? Here you go....you have a limited time left to give your heart and soul too Jesus Christ. Before the doo-doo hits the fan. Your choice. you either work for your Lord, or you work for Satan.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:16 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Never part of Jesus's Church the first 1900 years ? Really ?? You better brush up on your NT scripture reading then:-) Tell Jesus He is a wacko on your judgement day because He wrote the Book of Revelation. :-)

Jesus SPECIFICALLY told you nobody - not even he - knows when the end times are coming.

”But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only” - Matthew 24:36

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:33 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Jesus SPECIFICALLY told you nobody - not even he - knows when the end times are coming.

”But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only” - Matthew 24:36
That quote should also end the "Jesus and God are the same being" talk I hear so often.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:11 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Never part of Jesus's Church the first 1900 years ? Really ?? You better brush up on your NT scripture reading then:-) Tell Jesus He is a wacko on your judgement day because He wrote the Book of Revelation. :-)
Do you know Jesus, Chiefshrink? I know Jesus. He's married to my wife's cousin.
[Reply]
scorpio 01:11 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
You want cliff notes? Here you go....you have a limited time left to give your heart and soul too Jesus Christ. Before the doo-doo hits the fan. Your choice. you either work for your Lord, or you work for Satan.
Promoting yourself as a Christian while ignoring his teachings. There's a special place in hell for you, gramps.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:13 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
End times studies (“eschatology”) was never a part of the church it’s forst 1900 years. It was invented by a few wackos and the Zionists used them to gain support for establishing Israel.

It worked like a charm. All these references tie “Israel” or “Zion” to fundamentalist churches. And we end up with the abortion known as Christian Zionism. (Which is a blatant contradiction)
:-)

I fucking love how it always circles back around to the Jews.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 01:24 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I ****ing love how it always circles back around to the Jews.
I just assume he’s a quarter Jewish or something. Like one of those self-hating preachers who’s constantly railing about the gays.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:52 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I've always thought it was nothing more than the ramblings of someone who spent too much time alone.
It was all about the Roman empire, who had exiled him.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:07 PM 02-18-2021
That quote should also end the "Jesus and God are the same being" talk I hear so often.

The way it’s taught in Sunday School is the “apple theory”. An apple has a core, flesh and skin. Three distinct parts but one apple. Now you can attend church with bold confidence.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:16 PM 02-18-2021
Jesus is Jewish but only on his mothers side.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:16 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I ****ing love how it always circles back around to the Jews.

In 1904, Theodore Herzl, head of the Zionist Organization, approached the Catholic Church to ask their support for carving out Israel in Palestine. Pope Pius X agreed to hear him out but told him the Church couldn’t destabilize the Middle East.

https://ir.lib.uwo.ca/etd/348/

The Zionists then turned their attention to Protestants, and the rest is history.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:22 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Jesus is Jewish but only on his mothers side.
So, God isn't Jewish?

[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up