ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Book of Revelation - Talk 1
Chiefshrink 11:43 PM 02-17-2021
The Book of Revelation when mentioned conjures up many thoughts and feelings among many Christians and non-believers alike and often is misunderstood to be extremely confusing and how can anyone make sense of it ? And yet it is a fascinating study and when studied accurately it is quite clear and concise on almost all events with just minor debate on a few minor issues. Nothing major.

My pastor, Jeff Schwarzentraub has started this series called "The Alpha and Omega" in which he now is starting the Omega(The Book of Revelation) and I thought it would be an informative listen for all those interested in the "End Times" of which we definitely live in for sure and to make sure your soul is prepared and what will occur in the near future. Pastor Jeff is a very gifted speaker and I assure you, you will not get bored.

Enjoy!!
https://bravechurch.online/sermon/why-teach-revelation
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:17 AM 02-18-2021
8] And I looked, and behold an Orange horse: and his name that sat on him was Donald, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
[Reply]
loochy 09:28 AM 02-18-2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:39 AM 02-18-2021
Dogs and cats sleeping together.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:40 AM 02-18-2021
I've always thought it was nothing more than the ramblings of someone who spent too much time alone.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:43 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I've always thought it was nothing more than the ramblings of someone who spent too much time alone.
Magic mushrooms were were common and considered a delicacy.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:44 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Dogs and cats sleeping together.
MASS HYSTERIA
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:05 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
in the "End Times" of which we definitely live in for sure url]

No, we aren’t, and you’re leading Christians astray when you make this claim.

It was. John was exiled onto a small Greek island (Patmos) and conjured up this nonsense. Likely for the reason you suspect.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:09 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No, we aren’t, and you’re leading Christians astray when you make this claim.
100% agree. For the vast majority of human history, the world has been a far worse place than it is today. Even during a pandemic.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:13 AM 02-18-2021
100% agree. For the vast majority of human history, the world has been a far worse place than it is today. Even during a pandemic.
Every generation feels that they are living in the end times. If you are a believer than you would think we are definitely not in that period currently.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:35 AM 02-18-2021
End times studies (“eschatology”) was never a part of the church it’s forst 1900 years. It was invented by a few wackos and the Zionists used them to gain support for establishing Israel.

It worked like a charm. All these references tie “Israel” or “Zion” to fundamentalist churches. And we end up with the abortion known as Christian Zionism. (Which is a blatant contradiction)
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 10:48 AM 02-18-2021
Oh cool another end of the world. There's been so many I lose track anymore.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:48 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
End times studies (“eschatology”) was never a part of the church it’s forst 1900 years. It was invented by a few wackos and the Zionists used them to gain support for establishing Israel.
Never part of Jesus's Church the first 1900 years ? Really ?? You better brush up on your NT scripture reading then:-) Tell Jesus He is a wacko on your judgement day because He wrote the Book of Revelation. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:06 AM 02-18-2021
Never part of Jesus's Church the first 1900 years ? Really ?? You better brush up on your NT scripture reading then:-) Tell Jesus He is a wacko on your judgement day because He wrote the Book of Revelation. :-)
Nope, John the Elder.

Jesus was apparently illiterate.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:23 AM 02-18-2021
Wut
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up