ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>LB - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
Dante84 12:28 PM 02-17-2021
Okay, I know this isn't a premium position of need for us... but my God, this is one hell of a highlight reel.

I wouldn't be too pissed off if we came away with this dude. Is there something I'm missing?


[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:33 PM 02-17-2021
He would likely cost the Chiefs at minimum their 2nd round pick + to get into range to select him.

But yes, he would elevate the entire defense. He does it all.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:34 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
He would likely cost the Chiefs at minimum their 2nd round pick + to get into range to select him.

But yes, he would elevate the entire defense. He does it all.
He fell to me in a couple TDN mock drafts, which, after checking him out, I'm pretty shocked.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:38 PM 02-17-2021
I’d cum.


Gallons.
[Reply]
mac459 12:48 PM 02-17-2021
Forgive my ignorance, but would his size make him on the small side?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:50 PM 02-17-2021
He's not a true LB, not in this defense.

He'd play the Sorenson role most likely.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:53 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's not a true LB, not in this defense.

He'd play the Sorenson role most likely.
This. Heís a more talented Dirty Dan in this defense. Spags would fucking love him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:54 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This. Heís a more talented Dirty Dan in this defense. Spags would fucking love him.
We thought we were getting this with DOD and it just never happened. We should keep trying though.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:58 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This. Heís a more talented Dirty Dan in this defense. Spags would ****ing love him.
Yes. Buck linebacker. He plays bigger than his size but can cover backs and TEís with ease.
Bucs offense in the Superbowl ran through Gronk/Brate/Fournette/Jones. The receivers werenít the problem. People saying the lb/safety position arenít a priority are blind.
This guy would be a perfect scheme fit and an elite physical talent, but Iím not sure the Chiefs have the ammo to get him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:02 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Yes. Buck linebacker. He plays bigger than his size but can cover backs and TEís with ease.
Bucs offense in the Superbowl ran through Gronk/Brate/Fournette/Jones. The receivers werenít the problem. People saying the lb/safety position arenít a priority are blind.
This guy would be a perfect scheme fit and an elite physical talent, but Iím not sure the Chiefs have the ammo to get him.
The LB position isn't a priority. These types of hybrid players are.

The people advocating for LB's are wanting an ILB like Derrick Johnson. That's about the last thing we need.

We need guys like this.
[Reply]
mac459 01:04 PM 02-17-2021
That is kind of what I thought, but still learning all this stuff as I go.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:04 PM 02-17-2021
Yeah, we're not getting this kid. I'd love it but he's out of reach. If we're trading up, I wouldn't do it for a hybrid S anyhow.

I think guys like Hamsah Nasirildeen, Jamien Sherwood, and Devine Deablo would be similar fits in round 3 or 4.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:08 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Yeah, we're not getting this kid. I'd love it but he's out of reach. If we're trading up, I wouldn't do it for a hybrid S anyhow.

I think guys like Hamsah Nasirildeen, Jamien Sherwood, and Devine Deablo would be similar fits in round 3 or 4.
I like Richard LeCounte III if we're talking middle rounds. He's a Swiss army knife kind of guy.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:12 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I like Richard LeCounte III if we're talking middle rounds. He's a Swiss army knife kind of guy.
Kind of small for the role and see him as a FS. I really love Paris Ford but he's also a little light. I don't know, we'll have to see how they want to address it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:19 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Kind of small for the role and see him as a FS. I really love Paris Ford but he's also a little light. I don't know, we'll have to see how they want to address it.
LeCounte reminds me a bit of HB. A little bit anyway.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up