ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 69
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rush Limbaugh dead
RunKC 11:14 AM 02-17-2021
Damn

No words ... I just got news the Rush Limbaugh has passed away.
thanks Rush for all you taught, gave and were. A hero to many. An icon. A patriot. A revolutionary that saved radio.
Heavens gain, our loss.

— Glenn Beck (@glennbeck) February 17, 2021

[Reply]
mkp785 12:13 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I actually liked your post above about hell getting a soldier. Taking a shot can be done well, as you did. Don't go knighting up for Cosmo. He isn't on your level.
I was being sincere. Sorry if that came across as not so. If I was being as asshole about this situation then I would've said something like:

I hope that worthless piece of shit is currently burning in the blackest, hottest part of hell. The world is a slightly better place then what it was yesterday.

But I didn't say any of that.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:15 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
:-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:15 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
His brand of being a lying asshole all the time paved the way for Trump.
JESUS CHRIST, more obsession over Trump. Pathetic.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:17 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
RIP!! It was a Rush. I was slow to catch on at first had trouble with the arrogance. Then it clicked on and I put many miles behind me listening to his radio show.
Same .
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:18 PM 02-17-2021
Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs
by Rush Limbaugh - Feb 3,2020

RUSH: I want to spend just a couple of minutes here on the Super Bowl, congratulate the Hunt family, Clark Hunt, mother, Norma, the head coach Andy Reid, number 15, Patrick Mahomes. It really turned out to be a good game to watch. The first time in 50 years the Chiefs have been back.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:19 PM 02-17-2021
RIP-Cancer Sucks.
Not a fan, but differing opinions are a good thing.
Obviously what isn't good is when we spend so much time and effort demonizing each other because of our political beliefs. And the truth is he demonized a lot of individuals because of their politics. On that note he isn't the only one. Both sides of the political spectrums take this way to personal.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:20 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
then go away
No, you go away.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:24 PM 02-17-2021
All sorts of people die from lung cancer who never smoked. Christopher Reeves wife comes to mind...died after taking care of him for all those years. Life never promises to be fair.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:24 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Find a post of mine berating someone in a death thread. I find it to be poor taste, so I don't engage in it. But if you're going to cry about one side doing it, be consistent when the other side does as well.

I mean who cares tho? There’s no rule on “class”.

When I go, I *want* turds like Cosmo and MKP to be cursing my name. It’s a badge of honor.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:27 PM 02-17-2021
Good riddance. The country is better without him.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 12:28 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I mean who cares tho? There’s no rule on “class”.

When I go, I *want* turds like Cosmo and MKP to be cursing my name. It’s a badge of honor.
Right. It's a message board, not the guest book at his funeral.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:29 PM 02-17-2021
I don't remember many people rejoicing in Ginsberg's death...maybe a few...but I'm quite sure the numbers won't match what's going to be reached in this thread.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:29 PM 02-17-2021
RIP to a great American Patriot
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:29 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
I learned something, I had no idea he worked for the Royals at one point.

RIP to a very influential man.
I remember him talking about it on his radio shows and he seemed pretty proud of working for the Royals.

RIP Rush Limbaugh an American Icon :-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:29 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Find a post of mine berating someone in a death thread. I find it to be poor taste, so I don't engage in it. But if you're going to cry about one side doing it, be consistent when the other side does as well.
It would be interesting to go back and look at the comments in the McCain thread(s).
[Reply]
Page 7 of 69
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up