ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 44
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rush Limbaugh dead
RunKC 11:14 AM 02-17-2021
Damn

No words ... I just got news the Rush Limbaugh has passed away.
thanks Rush for all you taught, gave and were. A hero to many. An icon. A patriot. A revolutionary that saved radio.
Heavens gain, our loss.

— Glenn Beck (@glennbeck) February 17, 2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:38 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
JFC :-)
Like you belive there is a Christ who's name you can take in vain...:-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:39 AM 02-17-2021

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:39 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He made folks like Cosmo miserable.

That may have been Rush’s greatest contribution to America.
Indeed. That and opened up media outlets for conservative voices. Limbaugh's commercial success was ground breaking.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:40 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
To DC in 3.....2.....1....
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Only because people can't help themselves by being douche bags. Rush was a HUGE Royals fan and I think he followed the Chiefs as well. He never forgot his Missouri roots. You don't like his politics? Fine. But the guy was truly elite and a pioneer. We should be able to discuss this like adults without denigrating a human being that has just passed away. But, whatever....
I think you misread Georgie. he's not lamenting pending politicization..He's counting down until he can unleash his id.

via GIPHY


[Reply]
mkp785 11:40 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
JFC :-)
You gotta forgive them. Their pain is deep right now. I mean the country world lost an icon today. I mean who is gonna loudly declare that we get rid of school lunch programs and feeding the needy? Who is gonna champion the benefits of "Kids in Cages" and the great folks at ICE? Who is the be the voice for the unrepresented bigots of the world?

This is a sad day for all of us really. I'm weepy right now. Very weepy.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:41 AM 02-17-2021
RIP Rush.

The best artist I've ever known turned me onto him back in '95. We'd listen on road trips to do murals

Incomparable.

No one comes close.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:42 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I think you misread Georgie. he's not lamenting pending politicization..He's counting down until he can unleash his id.

via GIPHY

This is all I'll say on El Rushbo Rusty Buttcyst:

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.” ― Mark Twain
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:42 AM 02-17-2021
RIP Rush, spent many a days listening to him. I actually liked the TV show. Why did it go off the air?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:43 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You really are a lousy turd.

Limbaugh was 1,000 times the person you are. I didn't always agree with his methods, but he certainly didn't do as your lunatic self described.
Yes, he was a fucking saint.
I mean, I gave a pretty mainstream criticism of him. I didn't wish him dead or celebrate his cancer--unlike what you RWers do.
Is he above any sort of criticism?
Fuck off, you hypocritical pussy snowflake.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:43 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
You gotta forgive them. Their pain is deep right now. I mean the country world lost an icon today. I mean who is gonna loudly declare that we get rid of school lunch programs and feeding the needy? Who is gonna champion the benefits of "Kids in Cages" and the great folks at ICE? Who is the be the voice for the unrepresented bigots of the world?

This is a sad day for all of us really. I'm weepy right now. Very weepy.
I actually liked your post above about hell getting a soldier. Taking a shot can be done well, as you did. Don't go knighting up for Cosmo. He isn't on your level.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
JFC :-)
You could show some class, just as conservatives did when RBG died.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 11:44 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Only because people can't help themselves by being douche bags. Rush was a HUGE Royals fan and I think he followed the Chiefs as well. He never forgot his Missouri roots. You don't like his politics? Fine. But the guy was truly elite and a pioneer. We should be able to discuss this like adults without denigrating a human being that has just passed away. But, whatever....
This.

He became close friends with George Brett with his involvement with the Royals in the late 1970’s.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:45 AM 02-17-2021
Man, can't replace that guy.

RIP
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:45 AM 02-17-2021
Blow hard but RIP.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:46 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You could show some class, just as conservatives did when RBG died.
This^

People here were pretty classy.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 44
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up