ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC on the power grid...
F150 09:18 AM 02-17-2021

The infrastructure failures in Texas are quite literally what happens when you *don’t* pursue a Green New Deal.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 17, 2021

[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:24 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
all I can imagine is cross eyes and teeth
Dangerous combo in a sex tape. 🙂
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:53 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Somehow, I knew righties would try to shit on AOC trying to help people who need help. I wasn’t sure how y’all would attempt to do it, but it was pretty clear that you would. Well done.
AOC often opens herself up to legitimate criticism with her limited knowledge takes on social media. If you can't admit that, you need to examine yourself.

That said, I think her heart is in the right place most of the time. She is still very young and idealistic, not questioning the dogma she believes with her whole heart.

Her fund raiser is great, and her heading to Houston to help out is great.

It is still at least in part a cover up for her faux pas that started this whole thread. Though I have to say good on her for doing it. Too many politicians just run and hide after similar gaffs.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:05 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
That said, I think her heart is in the right place most of the time.
:-)
[Reply]
philfree 11:31 AM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
AOC has raised almost half a million dollars, trying to make 1 million, for Texans.

And she didn't insult them. Make them beg. Or any of that.

Meanwhile, Cruz is blaming his vaction on his daughter.

The difference between conservatives and liberals right there.
I guess that's good but at this point what's the money going to be spent on? They need fresh water but besides that isn't the catastrophe pretty much over?
So when she gets to Houston what's she going to do? Hand out bottles of water? In plastic bottles!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:31 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
AOC often opens herself up to legitimate criticism with her limited knowledge takes on social media. If you can't admit that, you need to examine yourself.

That said, I think her heart is in the right place most of the time. She is still very young and idealistic, not questioning the dogma she believes with her whole heart.

Her fund raiser is great, and her heading to Houston to help out is great.

It is still at least in part a cover up for her faux pas that started this whole thread. Though I have to say good on her for doing it. Too many politicians just run and hide after similar gaffs.
I honestly don't follow her, but I'll take your word for it.

On the second part, I agree completely and don't understand why anyone would feel the need to shit on that.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:31 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
she is a fraud and a nut case that blows out knee jerk reactions with her limited knowledge beyond NY. If she got into an actual debate she would get buried.
That has literally NOTHING to do with her good work here.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:38 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That has literally NOTHING to do with her good work here.
no. it does not. but her first reactions are stupid. now she has to make up for it.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 05:05 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
AOC has raised almost half a million dollars, trying to make 1 million, for Texans.

And she didn't insult them. Make them beg. Or any of that.

Meanwhile, Cruz is blaming his vaction on his daughter.

The difference between conservatives and liberals right there.
Ted Cruz is going to raise $1 million to assist the relatives of dead New York nursing home residents in AOC’s district, killed and covered up by Cuomo.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 05:13 PM 02-20-2021

We just hit $4 million!

Reps. Sylvia Garcia, Sheila Jackson Lee & Al Green of Houston are doing incredible work w/ local relief organizations to get emergency relief to Texans.

Today we went to food distributions, water delivery sites, and home tours of impacted Texans. pic.twitter.com/5QzIgYvz8L

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 20, 2021

[Reply]
loochy 05:16 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Good. There are some folks that really got the shaft from all of this. I hope the money gets where it needs to go.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 05:18 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
She should give that to the relatives of dead nursing home residents in her district who were killed by Cuomo’s incompetence.
[Reply]
eDave 12:05 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Ted Cruz is going to raise $1 million to assist the relatives of dead New York nursing home residents in AOC’s district, killed and covered up by Cuomo.
Yea, he should do that. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 12:20 AM 02-21-2021
People need to grow the hell up.

AOC and Beto are only helping Texas to make Ted Cruz look bad. It’s pretty obvious.

— sameera khan (@SameeraKhan) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
mkp785 04:14 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
People need to grow the hell up.

See, now that you posted that the resident RW idiots here will finally have an excuse to ignore and shit talk her again. You know they're aren't too bright. I'm sure they were struggling to find a way to downplay her raising 4 million for a state that hates her. Look at poor KCfan88, he's trying to change the subject off her entirely (in a thread about her) and make it into one about Cuomo.

Incoming trumpers to parrot that tweet about how AOC is helping just to hurt GOP lawmakers......
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:41 AM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He is a conservative, so we both know he wont.

Way to say something stupid.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up