ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC on the power grid...
F150 09:18 AM 02-17-2021

The infrastructure failures in Texas are quite literally what happens when you *don’t* pursue a Green New Deal.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 17, 2021

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:27 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I still think cost of the paper checks those ~28.7M people will get will be more than the check is written for. Perhaps Venmo would be smarter, and more green...
Even if we just go with the 4,000,000ish people who were actually effected for a day or so, or the 2,500,000 who were effected for a couple days, to the now 350,000ish people who were effected for days, it still amounts to pennies on the dollar.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:27 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
She didnt mock them crybaby. You want an example of that, look at what republican politicians said about California's issues.

The difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals actually try to help other americans.

Ans all you idiots can do is lie and go "but but it's not enough". Does she need to go there and throw paper towels?

Pathetic. How much did Cruz raise for California? Oh wait, he was insulted them.
Wow, seems like you meds are running low this morning... All I'm just asking you to do is some simple math.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:41 AM 02-19-2021
The answer to all of this is very simple....

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:49 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:

[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:05 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Even if we just go with the 4,000,000ish people who were actually effected for a day or so, or the 2,500,000 who were effected for a couple days, to the now 350,000ish people who were effected for days, it still amounts to pennies on the dollar.
This is how pathetic conservatives are.

Mocking someone privately raising money to help americans.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:56 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

The difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals actually try to help other americans.
no - they virtue-signal to feel better about themselves.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:27 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
You're simply a complete idiot.
:-)
If I'm an idiot, you must be a moron.:-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 09:57 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
no - they virtue-signal to feel better about themselves.
Who went to Mexico because their house was cold?

And who is donating a million dollars to help americans again?

Just pathetic the things you guys have tell yourselves.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:44 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:

that's the Space stone

We need the Power Stone...the Purple one.
:-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:40 PM 02-19-2021
Nuclear. Ask the Green Marxists about Nuclear.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:56 PM 02-19-2021
Somehow, I knew righties would try to shit on AOC trying to help people who need help. I wasn’t sure how y’all would attempt to do it, but it was pretty clear that you would. Well done.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:14 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Current renewables will always require backup generation. You better start working on making electricity from dirt or something else. Especially if you think replacing gasoline/diesel engines with batteries is the plan.

I work for the largest wind generation energy company in the US. Monday when the temps were -20 there was no wind. We were getting zero kilowatts from the largest series of wind farms in the US. Our coal fired plants saved the day and supplied enough power so rolling blackouts were not necessary. I'm fine with getting rid of coal generation but it needs to be replaced with nuclear. At least in our lifetimes.
I don’t know how it can be made any more clear, or come from a more credible source, than this.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:14 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Somehow, I knew righties would try to shit on AOC trying to help people who need help. I wasn’t sure how y’all would attempt to do it, but it was pretty clear that you would. Well done.
she is a fraud and a nut case that blows out knee jerk reactions with her limited knowledge beyond NY. If she got into an actual debate she would get buried.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:19 PM 02-19-2021
Was hoping for a newly discovered “sex tape.” Dammit Carl! :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:21 PM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Was hoping for a newly discovered “sex tape.” Dammit Carl! :-)
all I can imagine is cross eyes and teeth
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up