ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC on the power grid...
F150 09:18 AM 02-17-2021

The infrastructure failures in Texas are quite literally what happens when you *donít* pursue a Green New Deal.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 17, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:52 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
And for not showing those tits. Sheís not getting any younger.
no. dear god. no.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:17 PM 02-18-2021
When we finally see her bare tits, I hope it's not a let down.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:01 PM 02-18-2021
She was once a joke, now she's a very dangerous woman/puppet.
[Reply]
alanm 11:25 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Current renewables will always require backup generation. You better start working on making electricity from dirt or something else. Especially if you think replacing gasoline/diesel engines with batteries is the plan.

I work for the largest wind generation energy company in the US. Monday when the temps were -20 there was no wind. We were getting zero kilowatts from the largest series of wind farms in the US. Our coal fired plants saved the day and supplied enough power so rolling blackouts were not necessary. I'm fine with getting rid of coal generation but it needs to be replaced with nuclear. At least in our lifetimes.
I don't understand why people want to get rid of this countrys largest resource. The US is the Saudi Arabia of coal. We've got enough coal to last 1000 yrs or more.
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:37 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Current renewables will always require backup generation. You better start working on making electricity from dirt or something else. Especially if you think replacing gasoline/diesel engines with batteries is the plan.

I work for the largest wind generation energy company in the US. Monday when the temps were -20 there was no wind. We were getting zero kilowatts from the largest series of wind farms in the US. Our coal fired plants saved the day and supplied enough power so rolling blackouts were not necessary. I'm fine with getting rid of coal generation but it needs to be replaced with nuclear. At least in our lifetimes.
100% this
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:00 AM 02-19-2021
100% down for nuclear. Green Energy marxists usually hate talking about nuclear...it would undermine their entire plan.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:02 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
There's nothing wrong with lying on Fb/twatter. 90% of what's posted on either are probably lies, misinformation, scams, etc.

The problem is trying to voice an opinion from a conservative POV. Even if you're not lying, if you're a conservative, you're going to either be banned or shamed by the libtard mafia. It's just the world we live in now for letting all this nonsense grow like mold.
You're simply a complete idiot.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:10 AM 02-19-2021
Dangerous, dangerous woman. You better start taking her seriously.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:17 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
When we finally see her bare tits, I hope it's not a let down.
You know itís coming.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:00 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
100% down for nuclear. Green Energy marxists usually hate talking about nuclear...it would undermine their entire plan.
Modern reactors are pretty clean with very little waste to store.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:03 AM 02-19-2021
AOC has raised almost half a million dollars, trying to make 1 million, for Texans.

And she didn't insult them. Make them beg. Or any of that.

Meanwhile, Cruz is blaming his vaction on his daughter.

The difference between conservatives and liberals right there.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:15 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
AOC has raised almost half a million dollars, trying to make 1 million, for Texans.

And she didn't insult them. Make them beg. Or any of that.

Meanwhile, Cruz is blaming his vaction on his daughter.

The difference between conservatives and liberals right there.
Texas has ~28.7M people, after taxes, how much do you think she'll be cutting checks to Texans for?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:19 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Texas has ~28.7M people, after taxes, how much do you think she'll be cutting checks to Texans for?
Pfft, what does that matter? After she roundly mocked Texans for having troubles during a weather event that is truly outside the scope of projections, she is going to throw pennies at the feet of the people who were effected.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:23 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Pfft, what does that matter? After she roundly mocked Texans for having troubles during a weather event that is truly outside the scope of projections, she is going to throw pennies at the feet of the people who were effected.
She didnt mock them crybaby. You want an example of that, look at what republican politicians said about California's issues.

The difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals actually try to help other americans.

Ans all you idiots can do is lie and go "but but it's not enough". Does she need to go there and throw paper towels?

Pathetic. How much did Cruz raise for California? Oh wait, he was insulted them.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:25 AM 02-19-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I still think cost of the paper checks those ~28.7M people will get will be more than the check is written for. Perhaps Venmo would be smarter, and more green...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up