ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC on the power grid...
F150 09:18 AM 02-17-2021

The infrastructure failures in Texas are quite literally what happens when you *donít* pursue a Green New Deal.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 17, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:02 PM 02-18-2021
Please someone make a meme of AOC crying next to a frozen windmill. I do not have the proper stuff.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:26 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Please someone make a meme of AOC crying next to a frozen windmill. I do not have the proper stuff.

[Reply]
Iowanian 01:32 PM 02-18-2021
Someone should tell her about the dead birds.

I'll bet that idiot couldn't change a lightbulb.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:34 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Someone should tell her about the dead birds.

I'll bet that idiot couldn't change a lightbulb.

She'd try to shame it into changing itself.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:31 PM 02-18-2021
Gotta love libtards. Can't take one second to use a shred of common sense and see that wind turbines might have an issue or two if the temp went below freezing and there was some precip. As if it doesn't happen about every 20-odd years or so in TX. Or any time a plane flies above 20,000 into some heavy clouds. But hey, at least they spent a ton of money on renewable energy platforms. That thought will keep the people of TX a little warmer tonight.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:40 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
You seemed to have knee-jerked into reading my comment on AOCs position as my own.

You can have an F or do a rewrite.
My apologies. For a second there I thought you were one of those stupid fucking liberals that thinks green energy will power todays world.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:41 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
"I think like the power grid is bad and stuff because I don't like when people hold too much power and then gridlock results and stuff or something like that"
:-) And like racial justice will help slow global warming and white man bad and stuff.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:45 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Gotta love libtards. Can't take one second to use a shred of common sense and see that wind turbines might have an issue or two if the temp went below freezing and there was some precip. As if it doesn't happen about every 20-odd years or so in TX. Or any time a plane flies above 20,000 into some heavy clouds. But hey, at least they spent a ton of money on renewable energy platforms. That thought will keep the people of TX a little warmer tonight.
Dude. Keep up with current events.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:48 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
My apologies. For a second there I thought you were one of those stupid ****ing liberals that thinks green energy will power todays world.
I am confident renewables will eventually replace fossil fuels altogether.

However, I disagree with AOCís implication that her green new deal would have prevented this problem. What would have prevented it was competence in the part of the people running the grid.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:59 PM 02-18-2021
Dude. Keep up with current events.
What for? Libtards on CP, or just about anywhere else, don't bother with accuracy or understanding historical precedent. I'm just going with the flow, as it were.:-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:08 PM 02-18-2021

However, I disagree with AOC’s implication that her green new deal would have prevented this problem. What would have prevented it was competence in the part of the people running the grid.
Respectful disagreement on first sentence.
I dont believe full replacement can happen. There is no way in hell we are going to produce enough energy to replace diesel in a caterpillar.

second sentence-She has no idea that we cannot plan for every scenario and every disaster. We are damn lucky we are still alive on this earth and it has not killed us all by now. She is mega stupid
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:23 PM 02-18-2021

However, I disagree with AOCís implication that her green new deal would have prevented this problem. What would have prevented it was competence in the part of the people running the grid.
Current renewables will always require backup generation. You better start working on making electricity from dirt or something else. Especially if you think replacing gasoline/diesel engines with batteries is the plan.

I work for the largest wind generation energy company in the US. Monday when the temps were -20 there was no wind. We were getting zero kilowatts from the largest series of wind farms in the US. Our coal fired plants saved the day and supplied enough power so rolling blackouts were not necessary. I'm fine with getting rid of coal generation but it needs to be replaced with nuclear. At least in our lifetimes.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:30 PM 02-18-2021
One last thing, facebook and twitter should lock AOC out for spreading lies.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:41 PM 02-18-2021
There's nothing wrong with lying on Fb/twatter. 90% of what's posted on either are probably lies, misinformation, scams, etc.

The problem is trying to voice an opinion from a conservative POV. Even if you're not lying, if you're a conservative, you're going to either be banned or shamed by the libtard mafia. It's just the world we live in now for letting all this nonsense grow like mold.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:42 PM 02-18-2021
And for not showing those tits. Sheís not getting any younger.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up