ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>AOC on the power grid...
F150 09:18 AM 02-17-2021

The infrastructure failures in Texas are quite literally what happens when you *donít* pursue a Green New Deal.

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 17, 2021

[Reply]
Reroka 10:22 AM 02-17-2021
Someone should shut her up by putting a dick in her mouth.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:27 AM 02-17-2021
How does a bridge between the UK and US fix this???

Asking for a friend....
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:35 AM 02-17-2021
The dumb bitch should stop serving drinks to herself....
[Reply]
BDj23 10:40 AM 02-17-2021
You climate deniers make me sick
[Reply]
petegz28 10:42 AM 02-17-2021

[Reply]
Shaid 10:46 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Someone should shut her up by putting a dick in her mouth.
Well if you're asking for a volunteer...
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:49 AM 02-17-2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:54 AM 02-17-2021
she is just stupid. Failure of the NY education system
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:59 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Someone should ask her what she means by that. And, let's see your tits.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

11h
Replying to
@AOC
Weak on sweeping next-gen public infrastructure investments, little focus on equity so communities are left behind, climate deniers in leadership so they don’t long prep for disaster.

We need to help people *now.* Long-term we must realize these are the consequences of inaction.

She seems to be knocking the libertarian utopia Texas has created with its infrastructure.
[Reply]
Donger 11:03 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

11h
Replying to
@AOC
Weak on sweeping next-gen public infrastructure investments, little focus on equity so communities are left behind, climate deniers in leadership so they donít long prep for disaster.

We need to help people *now.* Long-term we must realize these are the consequences of inaction.

She seems to be knocking the libertarian utopia Texas has created with its infrastructure.
That's about what I expected. A bunch of crap.

Ans still no tits.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:06 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Someone should ask her what she means by that. And, let's see your tits.
Twitter is worthless.

It makes statements like AOC's tweet, packed with implicit details which are not part of the communication, seem ordinary.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:06 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

11h
Replying to
@AOC
Weak on sweeping next-gen public infrastructure investments, little focus on equity so communities are left behind, climate deniers in leadership so they donít long prep for disaster.

She seems to be, but what she describes is happening within the limitation of reality. We are planning for disasters as a populace, but it's not possible to plan for everything, spend in the right way, and achieve perfection in a contingent environment. One would have to see the future to be effective at that.

I see this all the time with younger people. They come into the organization and they see the dysfunction, they start making statements like "how could they make those mistakes?!?!?" Then over time, they make decisions based on the available data at the time. Time makes fools of us all. Then their past decision seem fucked up in the new reality of the time. Either way, AOC is a public critic. We need those people, but the message needs to be one of help, not disdain for effective solutions.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:22 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Twitter is worthless.

It makes statements like AOC's tweet, packed with implicit details which are not part of the communication, seem ordinary.
Reality is that if it weren't a Red State, she wouldn't be pushing her limited ability to understand complex topics into a Green New Deal pitch.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:28 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Reality is that if it weren't a Red State, she wouldn't be pushing her limited ability to understand complex topics into a Green New Deal pitch.
You could be right. I guess it would require a search of her communications to establish. I don't know if she made any green new deal comments regarding California's wild fires.

But I have no doubt that the fact that it happened in Texas motivated her.

It would be more useful if she described how the green new deal would prevent this from happening in the future, in detail. Which is the only way it can be intelligently discussed and evaluated.

But twitter. It's worthless for intelligent communication.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:33 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
You could be right. I guess it would require a search of her communications to establish. I don't know if she made any green new deal comments regarding California's wild fires.

But I have no doubt that the fact that it happened in Texas motivated her.

It would be more useful if she described how the green new deal would prevent this from happening in the future, in detail. Which is the only way it can be intelligently discussed and evaluated.

But twitter. It's worthless for intelligent communication.
More wind power obviously . . .
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up