ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Jeremiah's Mock 2.0
kccrow 11:07 PM 02-16-2021
https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jere...-heir-apparent

Has the Chiefs taking OC Landon Dickerson at 31.

Here's some notes on board faves...

DE Jaelen Phillips at 22
DE Ronnie Perkins at 23
DE Joe Tryon at 26
DE Azeez Ojulari at 30
OT Christian Darrisaw at 19
OT Jalen Mayfield at 24
OT Teven Jenkins at 29
WR Kadarius Toney at 20

Not taken:

DE Jayson Oweh
OT Samuel Cosmi
OT Liam Eichenberg
WR Rashod Bateman
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:12 PM 02-16-2021
Fuck taking a dude who already has a huge injury history. And fuck taking a center in the first.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:14 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Fuck taking a dude who already has a huge injury history. And fuck taking a center in the first.
I absolutely agree.

I wouldn't mind one like Myers in the 2nd but the 1st for a Center is far from ideal.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:20 PM 02-16-2021
I don’t think Dickerson goes before the third round.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:05 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Fuck taking a dude who already has a huge injury history. And fuck taking a center in the first.
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I absolutely agree.

I wouldn't mind one like Myers in the 2nd but the 1st for a Center is far from ideal.
Add me to the list.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:42 AM 02-17-2021
His injury history is absolutely terrifying. I knew it was bad but I didn't know he had problems in 16,17,18 in addition to 20. He legit could get failing grades for his medicals.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:52 AM 02-17-2021
In some ways, his injury history is WORSE than Ford's was coming out and look at how that went.

This team better be smarter than that.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:01 PM 02-17-2021
Dickerson is a top 10 talent, if he doesn't have injury concerns.

I think those injury concerns are going to drive him to either:

1) A team desperate enough to take the risk in the top 45 picks
2) A team that is set up well enough to take the risk in the top 45 picks
3) the middle rounds
[Reply]
gonefishin53 06:27 PM 02-17-2021
Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa is also available. Think Spags could do a lot with a dynamic defensive playmaker like Collins.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:17 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Dickerson is a top 10 talent, if he doesn't have injury concerns.

I think those injury concerns are going to drive him to either:

1) A team desperate enough to take the risk in the top 45 picks
2) A team that is set up well enough to take the risk in the top 45 picks
3) the middle rounds
Top 10 talent? Pump the brakes. Heís maybe not even top 3 at his position. Humphrey and Myers are arguably better, And if you consider some of the guys like Vera-Tucker and Slater who could easily slide in to any position along the o-line, Dickerson tumbles down that list Too many injury red flags.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:27 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Top 10 talent? Pump the brakes. Heís maybe not even top 3 at his position. Humphrey and Myers are arguably better, And if you consider some of the guys like Vera-Tucker and Slater who could easily slide in to any position along the o-line, Dickerson tumbles down that list Too many injury red flags.

I said without the injury concerns he could be a top 10 type talent. That was literally the qualifying statement at the very beginning of the post.

Itís his only flaw (itís a big one).

Heís an absolute athletic freak (90+ percentile for height/weight/strength/speed for OL), a tremendous leader, a devastating drive blocker in the run game, and an athletic mover with sand in his ass who anchors against bull rushes and can handle speed rushers and stunts, too.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:54 PM 02-17-2021
Move up to 30 to take DE Azeez Ojulari at 30? Or pass and trade 31 for more picks? Trade down if DE Azeez Ojulari is not worth the move?
[Reply]
kccrow 09:15 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Move up to 30 to take DE Azeez Ojulari at 30? Or pass and trade 31 for more picks? Trade down if DE Azeez Ojulari is not worth the move?
How does a 230 lb 3-4 OLB fit this defensive scheme?
[Reply]
Stryker 06:26 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
How does a 230 lb 3-4 OLB fit this defensive scheme?
I stand corrected :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 06:28 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
How does a 230 lb 3-4 OLB fit this defensive scheme?
Ojulari is listed at 6’3” 240 lbs

Ronnie Perkins is listed at 6’3” 247 lbs.

They look the same size on tape and they’re both stout against the run. What’s the difference?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up