ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
EPodolak 06:32 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Hate on him all you want but he knows the rules and works tirelessly with his WRs to setup, and get, those calls. Not unlike how he, and 5head, perfected the rub route.

What's terribad is the PMII isn't working tirelessly to perfect the rub route (pick route that's not called) and drawing PI calls. Not to mention Brady is more than willing to let any official know when they've fucked up.

Nobility has a price. Tom has 7 rings. Let that sink in.
ok
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:32 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Here is the combined penalty line over his last 4 SBs

Brady's team 11-87
poor suckers 35-285

Brady had less than 23 yards of penalties in 3 of those..one was 1-5.

It never ends...and Brady is never on the losing side of any crucial statistic....or PI call.

His career is fake..

That 3:1 disparity in calls/yards is equal to the rings he shouldn't have.
This is from my thread

So more penalty stats. It's amazing and totally just a huge coincidence that Tom's first 3 SBs seemed to be called more fairly than his last 7.

First 3 SBs

Tom's teams

Penalty Yards - 138
Pen yds/game - 46
First downs from Penalties - 5
1st from pen/game - 1.67

Opponents

Penalty Yards - 147
Pen yds/game - 49
First downs from Penalties - 7
1st from pen/game - 2.33

Last 7 SB games

Tom's teams

Penalty Yards - 186
Pen yds/game - 26.5
First downs from Penalties - 21
1st from pen/game - 3

Opponents

Penalty Yards - 415
Pen yds/game - 59
First downs from Penalties - 8
1st from pen/game - 1.1

So interesting and coincidental that before Tom and the Pat's became a big household name these games seemed to be called extremely fair over 3 games the Tom's were only +9 in penalty yard differential and - 2 in first down from penalty differential.

Tom and the Pat's become the NFLs golden goose and the TomPats went from having 3 less penalty yards a game and nearly the same amount of 1st downs from penalties in their first 3 SBs to having 33 yds/game less than their opponents and nearly 3x as many first downs from penalties in their last 7 SBs.

The NFL is horse shit and they 100% helped him win several SBs. There is absolutely no way a person can say that these games are being called fairly.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:34 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Anyone joining in with HackOp is pathetic, and you know it.
I've only posted statistics....obviously that little gem of the Raiders getting 20 PI calls in their fake 12-4 season really hurt.

Funny how when the exorbitant number of PI calls vanished...your team went back to immediately sucking.

Congrats... the Raiders joined Tommy Tongue-kisser in the 20+ club. They were in sole possession for the past decade...but no cheating record is safe from Tom "Terrific".
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:42 PM 02-11-2021
As shocking as it is that they received 27 calls, I think it may be even more so that we only received 4.

Just four? All season long?
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:48 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
As shocking as it is that they received 27 calls, I think it may be even more so that we only received 4.

Just four? All season long?
Beneficial calls in our favor.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:50 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Yes EXACTLY! we need to see how many were 3rd or 4th and 5 or longer.
It's not even taking into account calls like the one for Hogan...where the ball hit ground.

No one cant beat him when the deck is stacked to this degree..they really ratchet it up in the post-season too.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:54 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
As shocking as it is that they received 27 calls, I think it may be even more so that we only received 4.

Just four? All season long?
27 is way more shocking...it's 7 more than the most PI calls in the past decade.

There are teams with 4 every year...it's still really low in comparison. Patriots had 2...haha. They really could have used those extra 25 PI calls...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:58 PM 02-11-2021
But the refs don't favor him according to the media. He always got a ton on NE as well. Over and over again.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:04 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Hate on him all you want but he knows the rules and works tirelessly with his WRs to setup, and get, those calls.

...and drawing PI calls.
I guess going back to this and thinking about it a little bit.... again, not the issue in the SB at all...... but, I do wonder when you're talking about 27 DPIs, how much he's throwing it into coverage and leading his receivers into the defender and generally looking for that situation versus open receivers whenever possible.

To a certain extent it could be the ability of the receivers to draw penalties, and Brady's ability to lead them into contact.


And that doesn't give the SB calls a pass at all.... and 27-4 is still pretty crazy, so I'm sure there's a good share of Brady crying for calls and whatever other bullshit.

It would be interesting to break it down by each DPI to spot any patterns, as I'd have to assume most of them are fairly legit, even if they're soft or due to Brady crying or whatever.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:10 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I guess going back to this and thinking about it a little bit.... again, not the issue in the SB at all...... but, I do wonder when you're talking about 27 DPIs, how much he's throwing it into coverage and leading his receivers into the defender and generally looking for that situation versus open receivers whenever possible.

To a certain extent it could be the ability of the receivers to draw penalties, and Brady's ability to lead them into contact.


And that doesn't give the SB calls a pass at all.... and 27-4 is still pretty crazy, so I'm sure there's a good share of Brady crying for calls and whatever other bullshit.

It would be interesting to break it down by each DPI to spot any patterns, as I'd have to assume most of them are fairly legit, even if they're soft or due to Brady crying or whatever.
If this were an isolated event...like if Stafford got them.

Brady has a mountain of statistical evidence that show favoritism stemming back years...re-read my postseason stats.

That favoritism followed him to Tampa..and a record amount of penalties in the SB.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:15 PM 02-11-2021
Here’s the deal, yeah Brady gets a lot of penalties called in his favor, but Billay can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose.

Chiefsplanet 1, Brady 0
[Reply]
BWillie 07:21 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
I'm not sure I'm with you on the conspiracy theory NFL stuff but refs do have a hard on for Brady. The Bucs transitioned to more of a shorter throwing team with Brady and the Chiefs who love to throw deep (and throw more than just about anybody) didn't get many DPI calls tells you something.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:27 PM 02-11-2021
The NFL manufactured a legend, they wanted a player that they could say is the best player in any team sport.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:31 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If this were an isolated event...like if Stafford got them.

Brady has a mountain of statistical evidence that show favoritism stemming back years...re-read my postseason stats.

That favoritism followed him to Tampa..and a record amount of penalties in the SB.
Well, the same things I mentioned would have followed him, too.... especially if say he wasn't getting DPIs in the first few games with TB and they spiked at some point as his receivers started initiating contact and so forth.

The favoritism was clear in the SB, I'm not denying he doesn't get any (any time)... but, it might not be the only thing at play, either.

I'm actually far more surprised at the Chiefs' 4.... I would have guessed the vast majority of teams would average at least 1 DPI in their favor per game, like in the 16-25 range. Like I said though, it would be interesting to see the DPIs on video and game situations, to see what kind of calls he's getting.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:32 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Let's see how tough you are when you arent behind that monitor
You are the biggest bitch on the board.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 28
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up