ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
banyon 01:07 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Twitter wouldn't care, but since we're talking hypotheticals, what about those gun-grabbing bastards at Nabisco?
Could refuse to sell you Oreos...
[Reply]
banyon 01:09 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That's the one.

Hopefully a more common sense approach prevails out of all of this.
I donít see anything about the 10 round limit on there. Are you seeing it somewhere on the page?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:09 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Could refuse to sell you Oreos...
That makes being "deplatformed" seem no worse than an unenthusiastic handjob.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:10 PM 01-20-2021
The hackers worked for Twitter?
Guess I didn't make OP simple enough.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:11 PM 01-20-2021
You seem to think you are arguing with someone who doesnít own firearms. As the owner of 5 semiauto pistols I have never insisted that my weapons should be banned.

The semi-auto confusion on the part of liberals is indeed frustrating and I donít share it, but my pistols are not getting banned. Not even my Glock-19 with a 15 round clip will be outlawed IMO.
Then you're stupid.

Dems have been saying since 2004 that the AWB-94 needs to be reinstated, but be "more comprehensive." It needs to include every semi-automatic "high-powered" rifle (definition of "high-powered"?). That many semi-automatic pistols need to be banned. That HC mags need to be banned. That additional federal taxes need to be enacted on everything gun-related.

These are not suppositions; these are facts. Every Dem hopeful 2016 included these promises to advocate for these "it's just common sense!" laws/regs on their websites.

And you're high if you think they're just going to let you keep your G19. In CA/NY they've already forced gun-owners to buy only Glocks that fit their "10-rd mag" standard. NY also has a mandated "NY-trigger" laws already in place. CA currently forces manufacturers to submit to annual testing of CA-specific firearms for legal sale in their states.

CA is going further and requiring that semi-auto pistols now have to be engineered that they cannot accept a magazine that holds more than the state-mandated number of rounds. Essentially they have to engineer a G19 specifically for sale in CA. They are planning to decrease the number of rounds to 6. This will require manufacturers to reengineer CA guns yet again.

And Dems want these exact types of NY/CA laws to be the law of the land.

They don't want a return of AWB-94.

They want to enact AWB-94 2.0, and restrict your access to firearms/related items even further. And permanently. This concept is known as "planned encroachment." A step in the direction of eventual complete denial of your rights.

And the reason they want it, is because this is want they wanted in 1994. Because if they could use their brains at all, after AWB-94 expired and the results came in, and they saw that AWBs weren't a real problem in the U.S., as rational human beings they should've dropped the idea.

But not only didn't they drop it, they want more.

Chip away at the stone. A little here, a little there.

And you know this, counselor, if you've been paying attention at all.

Or you're on here just straight up lying to us.
[Reply]
banyon 01:12 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Guess I didn't make OP simple enough.
You claimed people would be forced to surrender their firearms after the next mass shooting. The chances of that happening are 0.00%
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:13 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Then you're stupid.

Dems have been saying since 2004 that the AWB-94 needs to be reinstated, but be "more comprehensive." It needs to include every semi-automatic "high-powered" rifle (definition of "high-powered"?). That many semi-automatic pistols need to be banned. That HC mags need to be banned. That additional federal taxes need to be enacted on everything gun-related.

These are not suppositions; these are facts. Every Dem hopeful 2016 included these promises to advocate for these "it's just common sense!" laws/regs on their websites.

And you're high if you think they're just going to let you keep your G19. In CA/NY they've already forced gun-owners to buy only Glocks that fit their "10-rd mag" standard. NY also has a mandated "NY-trigger" laws already in place. CA currently forces manufacturers to submit to annual testing of CA-specific firearms for legal sale in their states.

CA is going further and requiring that semi-auto pistols now have to be engineered that they cannot accept a magazine that holds more than the state-mandated number of rounds. Essentially they have to engineer a G19 specifically for sale in CA. They are planning to decrease the number of rounds to 6. This will require manufacturers to reengineer CA guns yet again.

They want to enact AWB-94 2.0, and restrict your access to firearms/related items even further. And permanently. This concept is known as "planned encroachment." A step in the direction of eventual complete denial of your rights.

And the reason they want it, is because this is want they wanted in 1994. Because if they could use their brains at all, after AWB-94 expired and the results came in, and they saw that AWBs weren't a real problem in the U.S., as rational human beings they should've dropped the idea.

So, when do they start actually taking guns away?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:13 PM 01-20-2021
Then you're stupid.

Lying, a lemming, or a moron.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:15 PM 01-20-2021
As soon as your overlords have the votes.

It doesn't appear right now that they have the votes in the Senate.

That doesn't mean they won't be working on it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:15 PM 01-20-2021
Technically speaking, they already have.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:19 PM 01-20-2021
Technically speaking, they already have.
Technically speaking, the fact that I can't legally own a tactical nuclear weapon means my Second Amendment rights have already been infringed. The only real debate is where the legal/illegal line is to be drawn.
[Reply]
tooge 01:19 PM 01-20-2021
Some sonofabitch stole all my guns from out of my truck. My ammo was in there too. Dammit
[Reply]
BDj23 01:20 PM 01-20-2021
Technically speaking, the fact that I can't legally own a tactical nuclear weapon means my Second Amendment rights have already been infringed. The only real debate is where the legal/illegal line is to be drawn.
Are you even a chiefs fan or are you just here to troll?
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:20 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
They said that last time too...

Nobody's taking guns. It's silly to think it would even be possible.
"They keep saying they want to do it but they haven't yet so its never going to happen" is possibly the dumbest defense ever when it comes to this topic.

Not sure if you have noticed, lots of shit is changing at break neck speed lately and its mainly driven by the progressive liberal agenda.

It was not too long ago the idea of aborting 9 month old babies was thought to be an extreme and grotesque concept by both parties, now its simply "women's reproductive rights".

It was not too long ago the idea of free speech not allowing censorship was an easy agreement between both parties, and well I have no need to even finish this with an example as you already know the many many already in existence.
[Reply]
banyon 01:21 PM 01-20-2021
Then you're stupid.

Not living in California, I have not followed their gun law changes closely.

I donít doubt that there are *some* on the left who donít have the same gun values that I do, but these people did not win the Primary. I have yet to see anything which shows that Biden, a well established moderate, would take a fringe left view on banning all semiauto pistols.

Itís not happening.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up