ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:48 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You don't see people facing non-judicial consequences for expressing their opinions?
When haven't people faced consequences for the things they say?
[Reply]
banyon 12:49 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Are you saying that the plan isn't for a permanent as opposed to temporary ban?

Are you trying to say that Dims haven't been saying since the end of the AWB-94 that it wasn't comprehensive enough?

That it didn't ban semi-automatic pistols which you liars insist is necessary? Ditto "high-capacity" magazines?

At least you're now admitting that you really want to ban guns, anyway.
You seem to think you are arguing with someone who doesn’t own firearms. As the owner of 5 semiauto pistols I have never insisted that my weapons should be banned.

The semi-auto confusion on the part of liberals is indeed frustrating and I don’t share it, but my pistols are not getting banned. Not even my Glock-19 with a 15 round clip will be outlawed IMO.
[Reply]
banyon 12:51 PM 01-20-2021
You don't see people facing non-judicial consequences for expressing their opinions?
Sure, again you guys are supposed to be in support of free enterprise I thought.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:52 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
When haven't people faced consequences for the things they say?
:-)
"Yeah! See, it happens all the time! We're just going to take it to the federal level now! So if some dumb 'gun-nut' says something we don't like, we'll use federal laws/regs to silence them! It's okay, it's all for the 'greater good, right? Yay!"
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:53 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Sure, again you guys are supposed to be in support of free enterprise I thought.
So why don't you see gun owners facing the same consequences?
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:53 PM 01-20-2021
You got the 10 round limit on this site?:

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/
It was there prior to the election. I actually read it. If heís changed it, thatís great. Hopefully common sense will prevail in the end.
[Reply]
banyon 12:54 PM 01-20-2021
So why don't you see gun owners facing the same consequences?
How is Twitter going to know Iím a gun owner, and why would they care, as my ownership is protected under law?
[Reply]
banyon 12:55 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It was there prior to the election. I actually read it. If heís changed it, thatís great. Hopefully common sense will prevail in the end.
I saw a link to a page discussing a 10 round limit on shotguns, but thatís very different from a pistol.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:56 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201102...om/gunsafety/#
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:57 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
"Yeah! See, it happens all the time! We're just going to take it to the federal level now! So if some dumb 'gun-nut' says something we don't like, we'll use federal laws/regs to silence them! It's okay, it's all for the 'greater good, right? Yay!"
"I'm going to create a boogeyman in my own head, then be deathly afraid of it!"
[Reply]
banyon 12:58 PM 01-20-2021
Looks like the same page to me.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:59 PM 01-20-2021
That's the one.

Hopefully a more common sense approach prevails out of all of this.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:02 PM 01-20-2021
How is Twitter going to know Iím a gun owner, and why would they care, as my ownership is protected under law?
You do realize that the Department of Justice was recently revealed to have been hacked, right?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:06 PM 01-20-2021
Twitter wouldn't care, but since we're talking hypotheticals, what about those gun-grabbing bastards at Nabisco?
[Reply]
banyon 01:06 PM 01-20-2021
You do realize that the Department of Justice was recently revealed to have been hacked, right?
The hackers worked for Twitter?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up