ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:28 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
“They’re comin’ to take yer guns!” is the oldest scam of all time, and Republicans still fall for it every time.
Biden has it listed on his campaign website, but yeah, nothing to see here.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:39 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Part of the new lies they like to tell. Been hearing this one for more than four years now. And took what? Maybe 30 seconds for one of them to pop up and post it? Here come the other ones, in 3, 2, 1 . . .
The answer to my question is a number. Which number?
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:41 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
They said that last time too...

Nobody's taking guns. It's silly to think it would even be possible.
Someday they will.

They're laying the foundations now. Have been for decades. I've been sitting here watching it happen for nearly 40 years.

Your denial right there is part of the plan.

"Deny everything."

Deny it, even when their candidates (your candidates, sorry) post it right on their websites, make campaign speeches about same, print and hand out free T-shirts with "Ban AR-15s," and "We're coming for your guns!" on them, affiliate themselves with the most virulently anti-gun groups, even lay out plans for eventual "mandatory gun buy back" proposals. Which is the essentially the same exact thing as coming for your guns. They're just going to threaten us with federal incarceration if we don't allow them to "buy back" your guns.

So go ahead, believe this. Take his ignorance drug.

Or just pop onto Biden's website, or any of the Democrats sites and look around. They aren't even trying to hide the fact that they're "coming for your guns" anymore. They're saying it's just a matter of time before they rip up the 2A.

Or believe these liars.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:42 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The answer to my question is a number. Which number?
Deflection. Just a different type of lie.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 01-20-2021
Deflection. Just a different type of lie.
You're avoiding answering the question, because the correct answer proves your stance is nonsense.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:46 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Of course not. Just see all the lemmings here to tell us our fears are unfounded and that their leaders didn't mean all that stuff about banning and confiscating guns.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:47 AM 01-20-2021
You're avoiding answering the question, because the correct answer proves your stance is nonsense.
Yes, all that stuff your leaders said is all nonsense, right? I mean, they didn't really mean that they would ban guns or confiscate them from people who can't afford the registration fees.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:49 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Of course not. Just see all the lemmings here to tell us our fears are unfounded and that their leaders didn't mean all that stuff about banning and confiscating guns.
If you don't approve of this source, there are many others to choose from:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/de...biden-on-guns/
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:50 AM 01-20-2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:51 AM 01-20-2021
That's a weird way of saying "zero".
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 11:52 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
This time it’s really gonna happen!
[Reply]
Fish 11:52 AM 01-20-2021
Someday they will.

They're laying the foundations now. Have been for decades. I've been sitting here watching it happen for nearly 40 years.
Yeah, yeah... slippery slopes and other scary things. They said that last time too. Same thing predictably repeated when another Dem president is elected.

You'd think you'd learn something from 40 years of the same stale threats never being realized.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:52 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
This time it’s really gonna happen!
Jesus is coming back any day now, so I don't see why any of this matters.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:55 AM 01-20-2021
Jesus is coming back any day now, so I don't see why any of this matters.
Im not religious you ****ing retard
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:55 AM 01-20-2021
This is the follow-up lie. Been standard now for at least 20 years.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up