ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 30
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Boot Is Coming Down Hard Now
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 01-09-2021
Only the start, there's a lot more of this coming. This is just the first post of this thread. It's not just Trump, it's the American message. Thousands of conservatives already having their accounts banned even if they did not participate in the Capitol surge. Now you know why antifa thugs were sent in to that protest and broke through right at the point where airing of election irregularities would happen and being on the verge of getting a commission to investigate it. Cui Bono?
CNN is now lobbying cable providers to remove Fox News from their channel lineups. Not surprising.

[Reply]
Iowanian 10:12 PM 01-10-2021
Science tells us what happens when you corner an animal.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:20 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Science tells us what happens when you corner an animal.
the slower dumber animal generally goes extinct: dodo bird
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:21 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Speaking of boots coming down hard, Larry Brock, the ex Colonel of the Air Force who stormed the Capitol, is now in custody.
as he should be...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:53 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
as he should be...
Which of course, is not what the "boot coming down hard" means. It refers to suppression.

Meanwhile John Sullivan, founder of Insurgence USA, that protests with antifa was detained and set free. So NO "boot" if you have the right politics.

One of the men who was part of the siege of the Capitol building is John Earle Sullivan, an extreme BLM activist from Utah. He was arrested & charged in July 2020 over a BLM-antifa riot where drivers in Provo were threatened & one was shot. https://t.co/C0WQsEfcIG pic.twitter.com/Kxm5du2Ozs

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) January 7, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:24 PM 01-10-2021
I saw this comment on Andy Ngô's site and thought it was a great idea to fight back against social media suppression.

They said to build our own platforms. So it was done. Then they take down the platforms. So build what is needed so the platforms can survive.

Elon Musk @elonmusk could build free-thinking platforms and drain every dime from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Apple and Twitter in a year. Tesla phones.

— Doug (@TenNapel on parler)TenNapel (@DougTenNapel) January 10, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:55 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I recieved a rep, not a neg rep, but one where someone makes a private comment, so I won't say who it was out of respect for them choosing that feature. He is a big time progressive left poster. He's says he's having a "really good time with Trumplicans wanting free enterprise but not when that free enterprise does something they don’t like." He DOES NOT GET IT if he thinks they're a product of "free-enterprise."

I'm sure it was from the same clueless dumb ass who sent it to me. And, yes, it's obvious that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about with his "free enterprise" claim.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:44 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

Bet before its over these two probably set off a hellfire by being mouthy and obnoxious with other passengers and likely deserved to be taken off till they could behave in a civil manner
I already linked the videos. All you got is speculation and nothing to back it up. Typical contribution by you.

For argument's sake, what if they were? Say they had shouted out "Trump" or were talking too loud? Why not ask them to pipe-down as a warning first before getting thrown off. This is the ChiCom Social Credit score at work.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:20 AM 01-11-2021
An article about why the “Capitol Rioters [sic] Are Unlikely To Land On The No-Fly List Anytime Soon” explains that “at this time, there is no federal crime of domestic terrorism. But
[t]hat would almost certainly change under the Biden adminstration. The president-elect [sic] has not minced words in characterizing the rioters. “Don’t dare call them protesters,” Mr. Biden said on Thursday. “They were a riotous mob. Insurrectionists. Domestic terrorists. It’s that basic. It’s that simple.”
Is it me, or does the Usurper imply a threat there against anyone who disagrees as well as a lust to control our thoughts?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...nana-republic/
A Congressman has called for the Capitol rioters to be banned from flying.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzanne...h=36e9e2732d72
Meanwhile, I am sure antifa will still be allowed to fly. When you destroy private property it's good. If you break a few govt windows it's bad. No, the Capitol building is not "sacred" it is a public building.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:28 AM 01-11-2021
Prepare for Patriot Act 2.0.

That's another reason I've said before that there are NO REAL "LIBERALS" in the Democrat party anymore—or even in the RINO ranks.
[Reply]
scorpio 08:29 AM 01-11-2021
If you come at the Queen, you best not miss.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:28 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by scorpio:
If you come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Nancy is just a bad ass grandma ninja assassin.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:37 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Nancy is just a bad ass grandma ninja assassin.
Bat **** ->http://youtu.be/m6jmGaDZsWk
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:38 AM 01-11-2021
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ” ― George Orwell, 1984

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:47 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ” ― George Orwell, 1984

Ryan Dawson from ANTI NEOCON REPORT put out a couple of great clips today about TRUMP and BIDEN. -> http://www.bitchute.com/video/DQCgswagmNY/ Two hours long
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:05 AM 01-11-2021
"The right is being censored by Big Tech!"

*continually posts right-wing drivel, found on the internet, which is demonstrably false*
[Reply]
Page 9 of 30
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up