ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 30
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Boot Is Coming Down Hard Now
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 01-09-2021
Only the start, there's a lot more of this coming. This is just the first post of this thread. It's not just Trump, it's the American message. Thousands of conservatives already having their accounts banned even if they did not participate in the Capitol surge. Now you know why antifa thugs were sent in to that protest and broke through right at the point where airing of election irregularities would happen and being on the verge of getting a commission to investigate it. Cui Bono?
CNN is now lobbying cable providers to remove Fox News from their channel lineups. Not surprising.


[Reply]
BDj23 05:46 PM 01-10-2021
I for one cannot wait for the new democrat approved conservatism
[Reply]
penchief 05:50 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Just what we need. Conservatism that doesn’t protect religious liberty like pawnmower wants or conservatism that pleases penchief in just about any way. Yeah, that’s the ticket.
I don't know what your religious liberty comment is in reference to, but you got it wrong. Liberals believe in religious liberty. What they don't believe in is state sponsored religion or religion dictating public policy.

Gets your facts straight, bub.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:11 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
  • Get off Twitter
  • Get off Facebook
  • Get off Instagram
  • Get off YouTube
  • As much as possible, avoid all Google owned applications
  • Find the lists of companies that have gone into the tank for the left and, to the extent it's possible, stop patronizing them.

In a sign of the coming end of times, I completely agree
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:12 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I hope this is what happens but it's going to take true conservatives to grow some balls and not just go along with what they know is wrong.

Ive been trying for many years to explain to people how vital a 3rd party is....and voting accordingly. I do wish others would do likewise.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:14 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Just what we need. Conservatism that doesn’t protect religious liberty like pawnmower wants or conservatism that pleases penchief in just about any way. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

^
fake illiterate conservative. Protecting religious liberty/freedom was literally on my list...
Originally Posted by :
freedom to practice a religion that doesnt interfere with the rights of others

I just believe that YOUR religion should not be forced on others or infringe on their rights, whatever that religion may be.



Try again, mongo
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:15 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I recieved a rep, not a neg rep, but one where someone makes a private comment, so I won't say who it was out of respect for them choosing that feature. He is a big time progressive left poster. He's says he's having a "really good time with Trumplicans wanting free enterprise but not when that free enterprise does something they don’t like." He DOES NOT GET IT if he thinks they're a product of "free-enterprise."

Hasn't a clue, doesn't know the difference between registering as a public platform versus being a publisher; Section 230 of the law and how they got their start-up funding which was from taxpayer funds—the biggest anomaly of all that shows they're are not free-enterprise. They are a classic example of the merging of corporations with the state, which technically is fascism. So that's what our resident progs are defending.

This is my biggest complaint with the left, they are nearly completely ignorant of what constitutes true free-enterprise. And they keep repeating Goebbles-like the same falsehoods that these entities are that.

Interesting. I look at the "so called" "liberal" party as this: You go to school one day, say 7th grade, and you meet this asshole that constantly bullies, pushes, prods and generally goes out of his way to kick sand in your face, Democrat to the core.

Finally, one day, you simply cannot take it any longer so you draw back and knock the ever-loving shit out of this "democrat" asshole. Unfortunately, he has made certain that there is always a teacher watching over his little ass. Next thing you know, you're suspended for a month. Feels OK though, he lost a couple of teeth.

Never stops him, though. Now boys and girls, does this little "parody" make you remember back to the 7th grade?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:22 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I recieved a rep, not a neg rep, but one where someone makes a private comment, so I won't say who it was out of respect for them choosing that feature. He is a big time progressive left poster. He's says he's having a "really good time with Trumplicans wanting free enterprise but not when that free enterprise does something they don’t like." He DOES NOT GET IT if he thinks they're a product of "free-enterprise."

Hasn't a clue, doesn't know the difference between registering as a public platform versus being a publisher; Section 230 of the law and how they got their start-up funding which was from taxpayer funds—the biggest anomaly of all that shows they're are not free-enterprise. They are a classic example of the merging of corporations with the state, which technically is fascism. So that's what our resident progs are defending.

This is my biggest complaint with the left, they are nearly completely ignorant of what constitutes true free-enterprise. And they keep repeating Goebbles-like the same falsehoods that these entities are that.

translation: I am in favor of controlling and regulating businesses and people that I disagree with but against controlling or regulation of companies and people with whose views I agree.










.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:29 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I don't know what your religious liberty comment is in reference to, but you got it wrong. Liberals believe in religious liberty. What they don't believe in is state sponsored religion or religion dictating public policy.

Gets your facts straight, bub.
So “religious liberty” = “absence of religion” government sponsored or not. Worship the state!

Got it.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:14 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I don't know what your religious liberty comment is in reference to, but you got it wrong. Liberals believe in religious liberty. What they don't believe in is state sponsored religion or religion dictating public policy.

Gets your facts straight, bub.
The religious liberty comment wasn’t directed at you, pen. Did you know that there are same-sex marriage advocates who want people to be forced to participate in same-sex marriage ceremonies? Some think it’s appropriate to try to get people who disagree fired or boycotted. We have a lot of ugliness on the left when it comes to this issue when they should be happy that we have same-sex marriage from coast to coast.
[Reply]
lostcause 07:17 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Interesting. I look at the "so called" "liberal" party as this: You go to school one day, say 7th grade, and you meet this asshole that constantly bullies, pushes, prods and generally goes out of his way to kick sand in your face, Democrat to the core.

Finally, one day, you simply cannot take it any longer so you draw back and knock the ever-loving shit out of this "democrat" asshole. Unfortunately, he has made certain that there is always a teacher watching over his little ass. Next thing you know, you're suspended for a month. Feels OK though, he lost a couple of teeth.

Never stops him, though. Now boys and girls, does this little "parody" make you remember back to the 7th grade?
Did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez beat you up in 7th grade?
[Reply]
patteeu 07:27 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
^
fake illiterate conservative. Protecting religious liberty/freedom was literally on my list...


I just believe that YOUR religion should not be forced on others or infringe on their rights, whatever that religion may be.



Try again, mongo
^ Just plain fake conservative

Yeah, you listed it. You also limited it with “as long as it doesn’t interfere with the rights of others.”

Nothing wrong with that on its surface, but the “rights” that are implicated with any question of religious liberty in today’s world are those concerning same sex marriage. You also ambiguously invoked a “right to have sex with and love who you want.”

At least since the last dead letter law against sodomy was scrapped, everyone has enjoyed those rights so I can only assume you are talking about same-sex marriage. You don’t explain where religious freedom ends and those rights begin. I’ve read enough of your posts to be skeptical that you’d support a religious freedom protection like the one Mike Pence supported in Indiana.
[Reply]
Donger 07:33 PM 01-10-2021
Speaking of boots coming down hard, Larry Brock, the ex Colonel of the Air Force who stormed the Capitol, is now in custody.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:40 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez beat you up in 7th grade?
With her tits. Photos for sale.

Moronic posts deserve moronic replies.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:20 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
As I have stated numerous times in the past - get ready. This is merely the beginning.
oh no

is goat fucker shaman boy going to attack another federal building??

ohhhhhhhh
[Reply]
penchief 08:23 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Speaking of boots coming down hard, Larry Brock, the ex Colonel of the Air Force who stormed the Capitol, is now in custody.
He can probably kiss his pension goodbye.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 30
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up