ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Boot Is Coming Down Hard Now
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 01-09-2021
Only the start, there's a lot more of this coming. This is just the first post of this thread. It's not just Trump, it's the American message. Thousands of conservatives already having their accounts banned even if they did not participate in the Capitol surge. Now you know why antifa thugs were sent in to that protest and broke through right at the point where airing of election irregularities would happen and being on the verge of getting a commission to investigate it. Cui Bono?
CNN is now lobbying cable providers to remove Fox News from their channel lineups. Not surprising.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:02 PM 01-10-2021
DELTA airlines boots two women for private conversation about Trump…

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...n-about-trump/
Before someone, who also supports civil rights legislation used on private business to disallow discriminaton, spouts off about this being another private company having this right, which in this case has just a bit more validity—remember these airlines get taxpayer funds and uses publicly owned airports and air traffic control too. Next, I'll hear the same people say these kind of people aren't listed in the protected group class.

Regardless, this is not something seen before in our country that I've ever seen. To me, it's more a sign this is a coordinated and planned intimidation effort to "cleanse" the Trump movement of its supporters as suggested by NBC news. If this continues the effort is being institutionalized and is like Mao's cultural revolution and the ChiCom social credit score efforts.

Looking at this soley under a true private model, this is a disastrous PR move for Delta and could hurt their business. They even had a bunch of cops waiting at the entrance. The funny thing is, when I visited friends in Oklahoma this past September, one of them worked for Delta and he was a big Trump supporter.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:08 PM 01-10-2021
You dont know how much it pains me to agree with BEP....But I told you so.

Any republican-any Trump supporter-any conservative is now enemy #1.

It has been nice knowing you. I will tell you when the SS shows up.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:11 PM 01-10-2021
As I have stated numerous times in the past - get ready. This is merely the beginning.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:14 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Surprising? Hardly....

GOP senator becomes public enemy No. 1 on Capitol Hill - This is Yahoo!

Missouri freshman Sen. Josh Hawley is under fire from Democrats and members of his own party after the riot at the Capitol.

Liberals are demanding the "throwing out" of Hawley.

but yeah, no. The fascist in the Liberal congress aren't "really" fascists...
[Reply]
Donger 12:17 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Before someone, who also supports civil rights legislation used on private business to disallow discriminaton, spouts off about this being another private company having this right, which in this case has just a bit more validity—remember these airlines get taxpayer funds and uses publicly owned airports and air traffic control too. Next, I'll hear the same people say these kind of people aren't listed in the protected group class.

Regardless, this is not something seen before in our country that I've ever seen. To me, it's more a sign this is a coordinated and planned intimidation effort to "cleanse" the Trump movement of its supporters as suggested by NBC news. If this continues the effort is being institutionalized and is like Mao's cultural revolution and the ChiCom social credit score efforts.

Looking at this soley under a true private model, this is a disastrous PR move for Delta and could hurt their business. They even had a bunch of cops waiting at the entrance. The funny thing is, when I visited friends in Oklahoma this past September, one of them worked for Delta and he was a big Trump supporter.
I think Trumpers actually like expressing their gullibility.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:21 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Riflemen:
Sorry, imo Trump and his cultists are the fascists and this movement should be removed from America by any means.
You don't know the difference between real Liberty and real Tyranny then.:-)
[Reply]
banyon 03:23 PM 01-10-2021
Hitting him where it hurts $$$$

Breaking: PGA will be cancelling all tournaments and instituting a lifetime ban of ever holding events at Trump Courses including stripping Trump of hosting the 2022 PGA Championship, insider says. A sport governing body doing more than Congress.

— Alan Resists �� (@angry__saint) January 10, 2021

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:29 PM 01-10-2021

They were removed from a @Delta flight for supporting Trump pic.twitter.com/PFaZPILNf3

— Mike Yoder (@Yoder_Esqq) January 9, 2021

Bet before its over these two probably set off a hellfire by being mouthy and obnoxious with other passengers and likely deserved to be taken off till they could behave in a civil manner
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 03:33 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Woe is you!!!
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:43 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
It's time to shut the door on the conservative movement

Not hardly. What it is time for is for ACTUAL conservatives to shun/ shame / eject and otherwise cleanse the dip shits from the conservative movement.

real conservatives believe:

What Being conservative isnt & Who we need to eject:

I personally believe 2021 wont be the end of the conservative movement but the beginning of a better more real one.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:32 PM 01-10-2021
New York State Makes a Sinister Move to Lockdown Conservatives
[Well, not openly, you have to think with how it ties into other dangerous legislation and ideas being pushed.]

Too long to post, but the bill in NY to arbitrarily detain people for Covid-1984, could be used in a more sinister fashion because the AMA declared “racism” a public health threat even worse than COVID.
Harvard psychiatrist Alvin Poussaint was one of the original black psychiatrists who in 1969 petitioned to have racism included in the DSM. He has continued to make this argument...
And they could use Red-Flag laws with it too.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/01/ne...health-threat/
I assume none of this would apply to rampant racism among liberals, maybe especially but not limited to black liberals.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:35 PM 01-10-2021

They’re also common carriers which limits their ability to act as private entities.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:38 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Not hardly. What it is time for is for ACTUAL conservatives to shun/ shame / eject and otherwise cleanse the dip shits from the conservative movement.

real conservatives believe:

• as small as government as practical or possible
  • a need for a limited amount of gov't that functions well (roads,courts etc)
  • Local control > Federal control
  • Respect of the constution and defense of the constitution
  • limiting conflicts with foreign government
  • limiting giveaways to foreign countries
  • seperation of church and state
  • right to assemble peacefully and right of free speech
  • freedom to practice a religion that doesnt interfere with the rights of others
  • right to own useful/serviceable weapons and firearms for defense & hunting that could be useful in case of needing to muster and defend from tyranny
  • right to have sex with and love who you want

What Being conservative isnt & Who we need to eject:

• people who are OK with using religion as an excuse to violate other people's rights
  • fake conservatives who are OK with spending money needlessly or for corporate give aways
  • fake conservatives who want to control what you do in your bedroom or violate your rights if youre a hairy guy who loves another hairy guy etc
  • fake conservative traitors who dream of and plan out some kind of 'revolt' when they don't win

I personally believe 2021 wont be the end of the conservative movement but the beginning of a better more real one.
LOL
[Reply]
penchief 05:38 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I hope this is what happens but it's going to take true conservatives to grow some balls and not just go along with what they know is wrong.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:44 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I hope this is what happens but it's going to take true conservatives to grow some balls and not just go along with what they know is wrong.
Just what we need. Conservatism that doesn’t protect religious liberty like pawnmower wants or conservatism that pleases penchief in just about any way. Yeah, that’s the ticket.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up