ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Boot Is Coming Down Hard Now
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 01-09-2021
Only the start, there's a lot more of this coming. This is just the first post of this thread. It's not just Trump, it's the American message. Thousands of conservatives already having their accounts banned even if they did not participate in the Capitol surge. Now you know why antifa thugs were sent in to that protest and broke through right at the point where airing of election irregularities would happen and being on the verge of getting a commission to investigate it. Cui Bono?
CNN is now lobbying cable providers to remove Fox News from their channel lineups. Not surprising.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:42 AM 01-09-2021
Get ready for Mao Tse Harris’ Great Leap Backward.

Greenwald is a known liberal, but I'd add progressive on some policies. But he's an honest one which is rare.

And that social media platforms are private companies is a BIG F AT Goebblesque LIE.
Glenn Greenwald: “Terrorist” Now Defined As Anyone Disagreeing with Establishment Dogma

[/INDENT]
[Reply]
Riflemen 10:42 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Sorry, but Tucker works there, and he would know about this attempt by CNN.
Tucker is a piece of shit and a liar.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:48 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Riflemen:
You don’t have to agree with his politics. But the man knows Washington and has a far superior intellect to all his counterparts. He calls out both sides for their grifts and abuses.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:50 AM 01-09-2021
That's not an argument.

You also skipped that I said this was the "beginning." After these totalitarian globalists are done with us, they're coming for progressives or so-called "liberals" like you.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:58 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I've been using DuckDuckGo for years. Chrome's only saving grace is the remember password feature. I use Google for two things, CP and to pay bills.
I use it when I can't find what I need on Google. I remember the old days of google, when I could find anything. Even in 2016 during the election cycle, if I googled "Trump" I would get a variety of links pro, con and in-between. Now the past 4 years, it's all negative headline listings that come up in the listings. They are controlling access to other information that the Establishment does not want known.

I plan to install Brave and get private email next. About 15 minutes ago I saw a story saying even Trump mail server being taken away so he can't email supporters. Now I can't find it or remember where it was. Will keep looking though....

I've already joined two groups, one planning on starting a news show and offered my services for free.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:05 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
If true - it wouldn't surprise me in the least. This is the fascist liberals time. It's time to shut the door on the conservative movement. Haven't you heard? Conservatives are now little more than domestic terrorists.

It's the forth quarter with 1:30 left on the clock and conservatives are now down by 45.

Pube Party is responsible. They allow it all to happen.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:05 AM 01-09-2021
Get ready for Mao Tse Harris’ Great Leap Backward.

Greenwald is a known liberal, but I'd add progressive on some policies. But he's an honest one which is rare.

And that social media platforms are private companies is a BIG F AT Goebblesque LIE.
Glenn Greenwald: “Terrorist” Now Defined As Anyone Disagreeing with Establishment Dogma

[/INDENT]

Greenwald simply has principles, something that is extremely rare in the political and pundit classes. We he says he supports free speech he actually means it.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:10 AM 01-09-2021
You likely don't know jack nor shit about him, but you lash out because he isn't CNN or MSNBC. You're a good little puppet like that.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:15 AM 01-09-2021
It would be a riot if Trump used the national alert system to text everyone as a way to by-pass Twitter. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:17 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I'd say the Supreme Court. Then again, the Pube party has the majority there. Alito warned this would happen if they didn't take the case.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:18 AM 01-09-2021
It would be a riot if Trump used the national alert system to text everyone as a way to by-pass Twitter. :-)
I actually had that thought. When did he test that system, three years ago? And everyone lost their shit over it? Lol
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:22 AM 01-09-2021
People have been warning about this for a long time.

And, if you're one of the rare leftists who actually still believes in free speech and/or fair business dealings, you should be doing the same.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:27 AM 01-09-2021
I'm really starting to like this new president of Mexico.
I'm sure I disagree with some of his positions, but he worked with Trump on the asylum issue for the caravans, waited longer than even Bibi before congratulating Biden having been the victim of the same type of thing in the past, and now he condems the social media censorship.

BREAKING - Mexico president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador condemns Facebook, Twitter for blocking President Trump (AP)

— Disclose.tv �� (@disclosetv) January 9, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:28 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Largely true
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:33 AM 01-09-2021
I recieved a rep, not a neg rep, but one where someone makes a private comment, so I won't say who it was out of respect for them choosing that feature. He is a big time progressive left poster. He's says he's having a "really good time with Trumplicans wanting free enterprise but not when that free enterprise does something they don’t like." He DOES NOT GET IT if he thinks they're a product of "free-enterprise."

Hasn't a clue, doesn't know the difference between registering as a public platform versus being a publisher; Section 230 of the law and how they got their start-up funding which was from taxpayer funds—the biggest anomaly of all that shows they're are not free-enterprise. They are a classic example of the merging of corporations with the state, which technically is fascism. So that's what our resident progs are defending.

This is my biggest complaint with the left, they are nearly completely ignorant of what constitutes true free-enterprise. And they keep repeating Goebbles-like the same falsehoods that these entities are that.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 32
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up