ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Trump Family Post-Inauguration Prosecution Tracking Thread
banyon 04:42 PM 12-15-2020
Jurisdiction--- Category of Crime ------Likely Defendants----Current Status
_____________________________________________________________

1. Federal (DOJ) - Obstruction of Justice-- Trump-- Pending review by new AG

(Mueller Probe which documented obstruction of its investigation, but held that DOJ memo stated that a stitting president couldn't be indicted)

2. Federal (DOJ)- Bribery of Foreign Officials- Trump, Giuliani—Pending Review by new AG

(Trump's solicitation of Ukrainian President Zelensky with military aid to announce investigation of his political opponent Biden)

3. Federal (DOJ)- Conspiracy to Defraud US/Interfere with Mail -- Trump, Dejoy- Pending Review by new AG

(Dejoy's documented efforts to sabotage US mail systems ahead of election with largest ever mail in vote)

4. Federal (DC District Court) -Misuse of 2016 Inauguration money- Ivanka Trump, Don Jr, Trump- Investigation Underway, Depositions taken

(Allegations that Inauguration proceeds went to benefit Trump family

5. Federal/State (NY-Manhattan) - Campaign Finance Violation/Tax Evasion- Trump, Cohen- Pending Review by New AG/In NY Grand Jury Proceedings Currently-*update 2/22/21 Trump Supreme Court appeal denied- subpoena appeals exhausted*

(Attempt to classify payoff to porn star ahead of 2016 election as "legal services" and deduction of amount from business profits)

6. State (NY- Manhattan)- Loan App Falsification- Trump, Cohen - Currently in NY Grand Jury Proceedings

(Misstatement of assets on numerous loan applications and tax forms in order to obtain loans and avoid taxes)

7. State (NY- Albany)- Fraudulent use of charitable deductions- Eric Trump, Ivanka, Trump- Currently under investigation by NY AG , Depositions taken

8. State (DC)- Insurrection/Inciting a Riot at the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021- Trump, Giuliani, Don Jr., under investigation by DC Atty Gen.

(Misuse of 7 Springs property/Taxation issues)

9. State (GA) - Solicitation to Commit Election Fraud- Donald Trump, Giuliani, under investigation by Fulton County DA

Did I miss any?

Will be updated as things progress.

[Reply]
banyon 11:54 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Putting one's own nation first is now CRIMINAL CONDUCT

Record high minority employment?

RACIST :-)
Trump had many atrocious policies. Many, if not most of them werenít criminal in nature. In fact if you review the 7 investigations above you would find that zero of them dealt with an official policy stance that his administration took. Some for instance might see his treatment of minors at the border as criminal in nature. The policy itself, while questionable in the way it was carried out, does not fall outside the realm of policy choice that an administration is entitled to.

These issues were just for his personal enrichment, or to cover up other crimes.
[Reply]
banyon 11:56 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Trump should pardon himself and his family just to piss them all off. Then declassify everything.
Iím still convinced he will resign either the day before inauguration or day of inauguration, or declare a temporary incapacity and have Pence pardon him as acting president.

That will not help him with 5-7 though.
[Reply]
Bump 11:57 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
banyon is the new Donger. Here to wear us all down.
ya, NPC's that still trust corporate media :-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:05 AM 12-16-2020
Get yur popcorn folks, this is going to be epic. I will admit Donnie surprised me at his ability and effectiveness at obfuscating and perverting norms and laws.

This norm-smashing, unchecked executive power needs to be dealt with during the Biden administration. Even if it means effectively neutering himself. The path of a executive swollen with power and grown tyrannical must have effective and lawful guardrails to keep democracy's fatal near miss from ever happening again.
[Reply]
Bump 12:13 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Get yur popcorn folks, this is going to be epic. I will admit Donnie surprised me at his ability and effectiveness at obfuscating and perverting norms and laws.

This norm-smashing, unchecked executive power needs to be dealt with during the Biden administration. Even if it means effectively neutering himself. The path of a executive swollen with power and grown tyrannical must have effective and lawful guardrails to keep democracy's fatal near miss from ever happening again.
lol

you're such a clown. Are you going to write books about how you survived the holocaust 2.0 and were so scared to speak out against this tyrannical dictator while hiding in attics hoping you could just survive? It was a literal holocaust.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:33 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
lol

you're such a clown. Are you going to write books about how you survived the holocaust 2.0 and were so scared to speak out against this tyrannical dictator while hiding in attics hoping you could just survive? It was a literal holocaust.
He couldn't take the heat when Trump was in office after all those shoes never fell for the most investigated president. Same with banyon. But now they're all back! And here to dredge up all past issues that were already discussed. But they want unity. :-) :-)
[Reply]
True North 12:54 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
It was paused because of the OLC memo. Says you canít indict a sitting president. Another AG will have to review when Trump is no longer sitting president.



Do you think itís a good idea to allow Presidents to commit crimes and to ignore them when they leave office? Donít you think that might encourage future presidents to rely on that and commit whatever crimes they wish?
Let's see if I got this right. So Trump will be charged for obstruction of justice, over an investigation that spanned almost two years, had incredible scope, power and funds, yet ultimately found no criminal wrong doing.

Clearly it's the right that is out of control and abusing the legal system. That's textbook lawfare right there. If they can do that to Trump, then they can do that to anybody.

This thread is not going to age well.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Taco John 01:03 AM 12-16-2020
This might be the most disgusting thread in the history of this forum.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:23 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Trump should pardon himself and his family just to piss them all off. Then declassify everything.
Hey crazy person. State charges aren't within the pardon capability of a sitting president. SDNY can still get him. Also, there's sure to be other crimes he committed that we don't know about yet.
[Reply]
Bump 01:27 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He couldn't take the heat when Trump was in office after all those shoes never fell for the most investigated president. Same with banyon. But now they're all back! And here to dredge up all past issues that were already discussed. But they want unity. :-) :-)
Ya that part is hilarious. Like everyone is just going to forget all of their unhinged biased screams over the past 5 years.

What they really want is everyone to conform to their ridiculous ideals and to trust corporate media unconditionally and without question.
[Reply]
True North 01:37 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
Ya that part is hilarious. Like everyone is just going to forget all of their unhinged biased screams over the past 5 years.

What they really want is everyone to conform to their ridiculous ideals and to trust corporate media unconditionally and without question.
Not just the media though, they want technocrats to rule over all of society. Some how they seem to think that will be better.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bump 02:29 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
Not just the media though, they want technocrats to rule over all of society. Some how they seem to think that will be better.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
ya thats true.
[Reply]
2112 05:16 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Try reading your link next time. ďTrumpĒ isnít the subject of your story.
He just reads the headlines because most of them need a paid subscription.
[Reply]
2112 05:18 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Get yur popcorn folks, this is going to be epic. I will admit Donnie surprised me at his ability and effectiveness at obfuscating and perverting norms and laws.

This norm-smashing, unchecked executive power needs to be dealt with during the Biden administration. Even if it means effectively neutering himself. The path of a executive swollen with power and grown tyrannical must have effective and lawful guardrails to keep democracy's fatal near miss from ever happening again.
:-)

Banyon did it. He got Dave Loon to crawl out of the hole heís been hiding in for 4 years
[Reply]
BDj23 05:31 AM 12-16-2020
Nothing will happen. Just like how Nothing happened to Obama, W, or Slick Willey, and nothing will happen to Creepy Joe either
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up