ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 356 of 357
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
penchief 11:26 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Just wanted to bump this since this case would be an excellent time for Trump to release his info on vote rigging and dems stealing the election.

I'm sure the evidence is there. You just gotta release it- kraken style.
Or testify on his own behalf. He can present the evidence in his own defense.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:01 AM 02-23-2021
Shoot. Well at least this gives him the chance to prove those election fraud claims. Hopefully he sold a lot of pilliows, Dominion wants 1.3 billion.

WASHINGTON—One of the largest makers of voting machines in the U.S. on Monday sued a prominent supporter of former President Donald Trump, alleging that the businessman had defamed the company with false accusations that it had rigged the 2020 election for President Biden.

Dominion Voting Systems sued Mike Lindell, chief executive of Minnesota-based MyPillow Inc., and his company in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, seeking more than $1.3 billion in damages....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dominio...ms-11613996104

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/4538784001/
[Reply]
scho63 05:29 AM 02-23-2021
Trying to drive My Pillow out of business.

Cancel culture loves abortion, censorship, getting people fired and destroying businesses.

Impressive.....
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:31 AM 02-23-2021
Homeboy ran around saying a bunch of shit that he has no proof is true.

He played a stupid game. His stupid prize is being sued for defamation.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:17 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:

Cancel culture loves abortion, censorship, getting people fired and destroying businesses.

Impressive.....
It's not cancel culture, it's freedom of choice. If you want to help Lindell, get out there and buy 100 pillows.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:37 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:

Impressive.....
Wasn't Lindell trying to destroy businesses?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:54 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Wasn't Lindell trying to destroy businesses?
Amazing to see another moron throw their life away over Donald Trump.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:57 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Homeboy ran around saying a bunch of shit that he has no proof is true.

He played a stupid game. His stupid prize is being sued for defamation.
Not everything he said was false, but certain aspects. He's blaming some things on the Dominion machines, when it was human interference that fed harvested ballots into those machines and those machines that were hooked up to the net, can be hacked.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:59 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Taurus_79:
Trumps not an outsider, he’s given money to Kamala Harris as well as the Clintons. Long time friends with all of them including many in MSM like Joe and Mika of MSNBC. Its a big club as George Carlin said. All the fighting is just pro wrestling, behind the scenes they’re all buddies.

Trump made his bed. He supported the color revolutions in Hong Kong, Belarus, the ongoing genocide in Yemen, has attempted to assassinate Maduro of Venezuela, coup in Bolivia, starvation sanctions on half the goddamn world, an act of war in itself. Arming the Nazis in Ukraine, plotting assassination of Assad, sanctions on their food and medicines, preventing them from rebuilding so refugees can return. His hatred of the Palestinians, giving Israel EVERYTHING they want. Assassination of Soleimani and the leaders of the Iraqi militia another act of war, now the assassination of another Iranian nuclear scientist, act of war. If he hasn’t “started a new war” it hasn’t been for lack of trying.

I have no doubt that the voting machines can be manipulated. I honestly don’t believe any of the numbers. I’m pretty certain they rigged the numbers in the primaries. Trump has done nothing to address this in 4 years so he shouldn’t be whining about it now. They have proven that democracy is a hoax. How anyone can still have any faith in the system is beyond me. Your vote does not matter because the people who run this country are not on the ballot, it doesn’t matter who you elect.

Trump is more likely to cut taxes for Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry, Sackler family, Henry Kissinger and George Soros than he is to cut off immigration or work visas to benefit white workers. Trump is more likely to send your poor white kid to die in a war for Muhammed Bin Salman or Benjamin Netanyahu than he is to help your poor white kid go to college. Trump is more likely to piss away millions of dollars trying to overthrow Cuba, Nicaragua or Venezuela so the Fanjul family or some other slave owning parasite can have their sugar/fruit plantation back than he is to help white people with affordable healthcare.

Welcome to capitalism!
Businessmen always hedge their bets politically as a matter of protecting their businesses. Trump had to do that, especially being in NY.

Trump abandoned certain allies and surrounded himself with Swampy Establishment creatures including NeoCons, who lied to him about Syria, about Iran, Russia and one who sabotaged his NK overtures. He said he assassinated Soleimani because Republicans who were pushing him into a war with Iran, were leaning on him on impeachment and he needed them on his side. That's how politics work. Same is true when he was considering pardons for Snowden and Assange. Mitch threatened him with an impeachment conviction if he did. That's how Trump was co-opted. Don't think it doesn't just happen to Trump, it's happened to other presidents too. This is why who you surround yourself with is so important. It began during his campaign.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:08 AM 02-23-2021
Supposedly Lindell is excited this is going to happen...having this evidence submitted in a trial. It will be interesting if Dominion follows through or drops.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:14 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Supposedly Lindell is excited this is going to happen...having this evidence submitted in a trial. It will be interesting if Dominion follows through or drops.
I think he could lose on some points he claimed even if he gets exonerated on other points. I follow a populist, small "l" libertarian Constitutional attorney's law show and he said Lindel and Powell, have listened to the wrong people and have been set-up in order to take them down to discredit them. They both follow Q and believed some of that nonsense. NSA controls all that information and communication and there is no way they'd have allowed a guy like Q to remain. This attorney, Robert Barnes watched Lindel's whole proof video and parses some of the things Lindel has said that has no proof. IOWs his whole story is not true such as what he says about Dominion even if there is evidence of other kinds of fraud. It's just not from Dominion's efforts.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:19 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Businessmen always hedge their bets politically as a matter of protecting their businesses. Trump had to do that, especially being in NY.

Trump abandoned certain allies and surrounded himself with Swampy Establishment creatures including NeoCons, who lied to him about Syria, about Iran, Russia and one who sabotaged his NK overtures. He said he assassinated Soleimani because Republicans who were pushing him into a war with Iran, were leaning on him on impeachment and he needed them on his side. That's how politics work. Same is true when he was considering pardons for Snowden and Assange. Mitch threatened him with an impeachment conviction if he did. That's how Trump was co-opted. Don't think it doesn't just happen to Trump, it's happened to other presidents too. This is why who you surround yourself with is so important. It began during his campaign.
you can’t be a outsider and become POTUS. It’s a BIG CLUB. Presidents are selected, not elected. Trump was friends with Jeffery Epstein. Did Trump drain the swamp? Did Trump lock her up? Did Trump reduce the National Debt?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:26 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
you can’t be a outsider and become POTUS. It’s a BIG CLUB.
Exactly why he as so attacked by the corporate media owned by the few who run that club.

Originally Posted by :
Presidents are selected, not elected. Trump was friends with Jeffery Epstein. Did Trump drain the swamp? Did Trump lock her up? Did Trump reduce the National Debt?
I told you before when you told me Trump was friends with Epstein and I don't buy into this guilt by association things you're using. I saw that video by those religious guys you linked. It's BS. Once Trump was onto what Epstein was doing he kicked him out of his club and he also worked with police to nab Epstein.

As for the debt, I'll grant you that point with a caveat. He did nominated a gold bug for the Fed, but he is now out of office and cannot see her through. Tho' she may not have ever been confirmed too. He only wanted to run for one term, and said if he could not get done what he wanted in his first term he'd run for a second. He was working on retreiving some of the hundred trillion stolen via naked short-selling. That's why Munchkin was there, only he would only agree to 17 trillion. That money was to go to the national debt. He was thwarted but he was never totally anti-Establishment. In fact he said after one of his debates when asked that he would work with the Establishment. That's why I think he only delivered around the edges of what he promised. Our govt is not run by one man, or we'd be a dictatorship. You seem to think a president should be one to get his agenda implemented.

Sorry SB but you do have your own version of TDS. I don't believe people with that nor do I believe those who never criticize Trump at all.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:32 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I told you before when you told me Trump was friends with Epstein and I don't buy into this guilt by association things you're using. I saw that video by those religious guys you linked. It's BS. Once Trump was onto what Epstein was doing he kicked him out of his club and he also worked with police to nab Epstein.
Trump's rejection of Epstein is well documented...makes you wonder; are people really dwelling in that tight of echo chamber...or simply don't want to acknowledge because it's such a fun talking point? Once Trump is accused of something it's gospel even though it's later debunked.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:29 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I'm sure Powell, Lin Wood, Rudy G and various members of Fox are happy too. Good, we're all looking forward to them showing us all their evidence. On the upside, we get the return of this fearsome beast to strike terror in the hearts of dems.

#krakenpart2
Attached: Screenshot_20210223-072719_Google.jpg (50.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 356 of 357
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357 >
Up