ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Disney+: WandaVision
keg in kc 05:06 PM 09-21-2020
I didn't think I wanted to watch this. Then the trailer premiered last night.


[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:14 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
There is the element that she could be in a framework construct similar to ABC's Agents of Shield that Hydra used, hence the surveillance monitors.

Essentially she's like Keanu Reeves' Neo in the Matrix
Since this series has ties to Dr. Strange & the Multiverse of Madness along with Captain Marvel 2, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Dr. Strange that put her into this "Bubble" for a reason and with Wanda's help.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:55 PM 01-23-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:01 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
There is the element that she could be in a framework construct similar to ABC's Agents of Shield that Hydra used, hence the surveillance monitors.

Essentially she's like Keanu Reeves' Neo in the Matrix

Vision could've uploaded his consciousness on the web or an electronic medium when Thanos destroyed his physical body.like he did when Vision was Jarvis and survived Ultron's attack is another detail that could indicate that Wanda is in a VR generated world if her companion is truly Vision and not a program created to deceive her.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:11 AM 01-25-2021
Thinking of the villain for the first season I think one of the following may be it:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:24 PM 01-25-2021
Way more interested in the next episode this week, in comparison to my reaction to the first couple of eps. I'm glad they got us a look into the 'real' world this quickly. The classic sitcom schtick isn't really my cup of tea, although I haven't hated the eps by any stretch.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:02 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Way more interested in the next episode this week, in comparison to my reaction to the first couple of eps. I'm glad they got us a look into the 'real' world this quickly. The classic sitcom schtick isn't really my cup of tea, although I haven't hated the eps by any stretch.
I think we are going to get 6 episodes just like this. The shtick is well executed, but to me sitcoms are just cancer and this is tough to watch considering Vision and SW are awesome. I think one could just about skip these first episodes and jump aboard when we get back to reality.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:37 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I think we are going to get 6 episodes just like this. The shtick is well executed, but to me sitcoms are just cancer and this is tough to watch considering Vision and SW are awesome. I think one could just about skip these first episodes and jump aboard when we get back to reality.
It seems like each episode has a little more "real world" to it. If that continues, it'll continue to be more and more interesting as we move on.

But yeah, it's hard to get into the "sitcom" when you're more into the MCU's action.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:46 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It seems like each episode has a little more "real world" to it. If that continues, it'll continue to be more and more interesting as we move on.

But yeah, it's hard to get into the "sitcom" when you're more into the MCU's action.
I'm convinced that if they can provide this kind of attention to detail during these sitcom segments, I think we will be rewarded with a worthy MCU last half.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:02 PM 01-26-2021
Sounds like episode 4 might be something different, and there is a lot of chatter about the big bad being Mephisto.


[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:26 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Sounds like episode 4 might be something different, and there is a lot of chatter about the big bad being Mephisto.

Thanks Chris - I think next week will blow your mind.

— Paul Bettany (@Paul_Bettany) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 01:35 PM 01-26-2021
Nice!

And here's another strong argument for Mephisto being the baddie -


[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:40 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Nice!

And here's another strong argument for Mephisto being the baddie -
Mephisto = The Russo's and Secret Wars?

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 01:41 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Mephisto = Russo's and Secret Wars?

:-)
What did I say about teasing the thought of Secret Wars*???












*Secret Wars would be Doctor Doom, but your point remains. Lol
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:43 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
What did I say about teasing the thought of Secret Wars*???

*Secret Wars would be Doctor Doom, but your point remains. Lol
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:46 PM 01-26-2021
As far as WandaVision, it appears that I'm in the slight minority on CP that actually loves the series.

I like the slow reveal and the attention to detail regarding Classic Sitcom's and their sets. I like that the writers haven't hit us over the head with what's truly happening and for me, it's fun to watch the mystery slowly unravel.

I know that many people, maybe even most people, dig the MCU because of the action set pieces and I don't disagree.

But subtlety and "Out of the Box" writing show to me that the long term future of the MCU is in great hands because there's more to these characters than just wiping out the bad guys.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up