ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 76
« First < 26667273747576
Washington DC and The Holy Land>coronavirus compliance used to forward the Stasi State
Merde Furieux 03:34 PM 04-10-2020
Comrades, the ministry of coronavirus compliance is making it easy to be a good state citizen. If you spot a non-compliant citizen participating in life without adhering to the dictates of the state, there’s now mobile APP’s for quick snitching. Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-188793
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:14 AM 02-20-2021
"Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship to restrict the art of healing to one class of Men and deny equal privileges to others; the Constitution of the Republic should make a Special privilege for medical freedoms as well as religious freedom.” ~ Benjamin Rush, A Lesser-Known Founding Father and Medical Doctor
Now it's the state that's so involved with this industry.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:20 AM 02-20-2021
Fauci Opposed ‘Draconian’ Ebola Quarantines For His Colleagues In 2014, Warned Of ‘Unintended Consequences’
Biden's chief medical adviser signaled that quarantines fail to treat people "with respect" and could make them "very, very uncomfortable" in 2014

https://nationalfile.com/fauci-oppos...-consequences/
Looking more and more like the lockdowns were intended to destroy Trump, his signature success being the economy and to bring in mail-in ballots to steal his re-election.

Biden admin is even bringing back deported illegal immigrants for the mass amnesty and citizenship program.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:34 PM 02-22-2021
Just found out that there was a severe outbreak of CANDIDA (CDC: a serious global health threat) in NEW YORK about a year ago, right about when the C0vids became a thing. Coincidence? -> http://youtu.be/hnqFdKSG6-A
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:45 AM 02-27-2021

#BREAKING: #SCOTUS tells Santa Clara to follow the law and allow indoor worship, just like they allow retail and other activities. https://t.co/J8wxkTikTG

— María Montserrat Alvarado (@Mmontsealvarado) February 27, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:13 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by :
World Economic Forum deletes tweet celebrating humanity-crushing silence of pandemic lockdowns
These people really need to be permanently removed from any positions of power, importance, or influence
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:36 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
These people really need to be permanently removed from any positions of power, importance, or influence

I was talking to a neighbor a couple of days ago who has had both vaccinations. He showed me his "papers" (actually a vaccination card) that he was given. The Nurse and he were apparently talking about the vaccination and she told him that they were told that as of September (this year) without the card - you would not be allowed to board a plane, train or bus...
I was reminded of this:
Attached: Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 1.22.26 PM.jpg (46.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:57 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I was talking to a neighbor a couple of days ago who has had both vaccinations. He showed me his "papers" (actually a vaccination card) that he was given. The Nurse and he were apparently talking about the vaccination and she told him that they were told that as of September (this year) without the card - you would not be allowed to board a plane, train or bus...
I was reminded of this:
If we had a competent and dutiful SCOTUS, such a thing would have no shot. With this crew...
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:06 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
If we had a competent and dutiful SCOTUS, such a thing would have no shot. With this crew...

Well, we'll see this September if it actually takes effect. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised in the least (public safety, don't you know :-)). Great buzz word for fascism these days...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:54 PM 03-01-2021
And don't think the Unions aren't in on this, because at least some of them are.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:17 PM 03-01-2021
I was reminded of this:
Well she's not a lawyer, let alone a civil rights or Constitutional lawyer. And whoever told her that is practicing law who is probably not qualified either.

Listen to these lawyers on the legality of vaccine cards or passports in order to travel in the US. He says there is an interstate right to travel that is protected under our Constitution and conditioning it on taking medicine as a right to travel is a big problem.

This is even more of a problem when there is no immunity for vaccine manufacturers; when we do not know the safety and efficacy of a new vaccine and the fatality risk of an illness which rona isn't what it was made to be originally. It's just not the zombie apocalypse.

It was the emergency exceptions that were written into the Weimar Constitution that paved the way for the Nazi experimentations that to led to a lack of respect for informed consent in all forms of public health which is what the Nuremberg Codes were designed to prevent. Never again and now it's happening again.

This video is two hours long as it covers a number of current topics but the legality of requiring a vaccine to travel is near the end at 1:52:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFij...ature=emb_logo

Note: The beginning is pretty good too, covering SC justice Amy Barett who is mostly bad news. Her loyalty is more to Mitch McConnell. She was the key vote that denied the recent review of the election. It only required 4 people and she was that 4th justice to led to it not being taken, leading to Justice Thomas blistering dissent, which Barnes thinks was because he understand the court not taking these before the election only meant it would after. That way they'd not be on the hot-seat to back Trump.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:00 PM 03-01-2021
I was reminded of this:

Keep in mind, travel into another country, and the rules they have, are not a thing we in our country can change...it's pretty simple. If Italy says you are welcome if you have proof of vaccination and they define what is and isnt proof, then there you go......It may not have anything to do with the airlines or in the case of europe, travel cross border by train.

Our laws and scotus have no play in that

And I would expect the US to establish equally strong restrictions for those coming here. Its only right to protect us from spreaders who refuse to be vaccinated to come here.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:02 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Keep in mind, travel into another country, and the rules they have, are not a thing we in our country can change...it's pretty simple. If Italy says you are welcome if you have proof of vaccination and they define what is and isnt proof, then there you go......It may not have anything to do with the airlines or in the case of europe, travel cross border by train.

And I would expect the US to establish equally strong restrictions for those coming here. Its only right to protect us from spreaders who refuse to be vaccinated to come here.

Buses and trains....
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:06 AM 03-04-2021
U can stick your c0ronavirus up your *** ->http://www.bitchute.com/video/gdHbbU5qTiMw/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:10 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

Let's just see how those laws crash their tourism industry to see if they're kept, especially if the vaccines prove ineffective and dangerous.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 76
« First < 26667273747576
Up