ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Justice League (2017)
Munson 04:34 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:25 PM 07-22-2017
So who shows up? Supes? Green Lantern? Someone else?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:33 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
So who shows up? Supes? Green Lantern? Someone else?
It has to be the Man of Steel because unless Warner Brothers made the Green Lantern casting sign an NDA, there's no way that it wouldn't have been reported by someone.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:53 PM 07-22-2017
It's obviously Supes.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:55 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It has to be the Man of Steel because unless Warner Brothers made the Green Lantern casting sign an NDA, there's no way that it wouldn't have been reported by someone.
Shazam is my guess since it would be a nice segway to the franchise.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:03 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Shazam is my guess since it would be a nice segway to the franchise.
Has Shazam even been cast yet? Armie Hammer's name has been floating around.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:12 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Has Shazam even been cast yet? Armie Hammer's name has been floating around.
I haven't found anything, but for franchise expansion it would be the logical choice if it isn't GL.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:21 PM 07-22-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I haven't found anything, but for franchise expansion it would be the logical choice if it isn't GL.
The Rock has been publicly advocating for Armie to be cast as Shazam, so it might be weird if he doesn't show up as Shazam in JL.

There have been zero casting rumors about the Green Lantern and the script was just turned in. It's hard for me to believe they would have cast a guy in 2015 or 2016 and filmed him in JL, without a script or director.

It'll be curious to see how it plays out.
[Reply]
007 05:43 PM 07-22-2017
They were playing man of steel music right at the end. I would expect the reveal to be supes.
[Reply]
Fish 05:59 PM 07-22-2017
You can see the red cape...


[Reply]
Nickhead 10:06 PM 07-22-2017
imdb kinda ruins certain things by listing the credits in advance. its been obvious for a long time now that superman would be in this movie. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:00 AM 07-23-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Embed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo
Is Batfleck looking at a hologram of Supergirl at 1:41?
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:15 AM 07-23-2017
naw, it was referenced later that 'he knew he would come back' :-)

but i could be wrong. i just think it would be sorta gay to have supergirl when we all know now that wonder woman is just as capable as superman?
[Reply]
Danguardace 01:31 PM 07-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
It's obviously Supes.
I think its Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter. There are 2 thuds also.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:58 PM 07-23-2017
I'm a huge The Flash fan and CW The Flash is one of my favorite shows ever so I'm afraid I'm going be really disappointed in this Flash, already hate his suit.


Who did they cast as the Flash Leonard from The Big Bang Theory?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:08 PM 07-23-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I'm a huge The Flash fan and CW The Flash is one of my favorite shows ever so I'm afraid I'm going be really disappointed in this Flash, already hate his suit.


Who did they cast as the Flash Leonard from The Big Bang Theory?
I don't think it's his final suit and flash is a jokster and sarcastic too....cw one not so much
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up