ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 208
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
Silock 02:55 PM 05-25-2015
The difference is minimal. The cost is prohibitive.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:36 PM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by DA_T_84:
Still rocking and rolling, losing weight and eating right.

That said, I've seen the weight come off and I'm wanting more of that. I've got about 20 lbs to go, which, assuming I don't hit any plateaus, I should be at goal in 12 or so weeks.

My buddy is in my ear saying, "why not just try Hydroxycut for a few weeks to speed things up, since you're already living a healthy lifestyle?"

Now, I'm committed to the lifestyle change. But if this shit could shave some time off before I reach my goals, I'm down to try it.

From what I've read, its basically just green tea extract - is that correct? If so, should I just be chugging Green Tea?

Would love to know your thoughts.
There comes a point where you can "skinny up" only so much and in order to get the kind of "cut" products such as Hydroxycut promote, you need to build more muscle.

In order to get my minimum weight baseline, I used a combination of Ephedra with caffiene, full body lifting sessions and fairly intense and lengthy cardio sessions.

Now, I lift 3 days a week covering every muscle group, broken in to non-conflicting segments, and have cardio days in-between lift days.

I also observe one day of absolute rest.

I take creatine before and after lifts, and have a whey protein shake with a little fruit for breakfast after the gym on lift days.

I take 1/2 the amount of creatine on cardio day as well to continue muscle recovery because my cardio sessions are a minimum of 4.5 miles.

Since I started using these supplements, my baseline weight has stayed roughly the same while my muscle mass and rep weight has increased( i.e "getting cut"). I have gains every week, without fail.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:52 PM 05-25-2015
I've barely been able to eat while moving house for the last 5 days.

SICK BURN GOING ON HERE
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:40 PM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
I've barely been able to eat while moving house for the last 5 days.

SICK BURN GOING ON HERE
Did you buy a house?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:47 PM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
Did you buy a house?
I wish brah. Moving to a much nicer place though.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:01 PM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
I wish brah. Moving to a much nicer place though.
Leavin' the hood?

(don't lie, you Gay Day'd down Troost)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:10 PM 05-25-2015
Leavin' the hood?

(don't lie, you Gay Day'd down Troost)
I'm comfortably far from Troost, thanks.

Same neighborhood, just a nicer house.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:59 PM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by DA_T_84:
Still rocking and rolling, losing weight and eating right.

That said, I've seen the weight come off and I'm wanting more of that. I've got about 20 lbs to go, which, assuming I don't hit any plateaus, I should be at goal in 12 or so weeks.

My buddy is in my earsaying, "why not just try Hydroxycut for a few weeks to speed things up, since you're already living a healthy lifestyle?"

Now, I'm committed to the lifestyle change. But if this shit could shave some time off before I reach my goals, I'm down to try it.

From what I've read, its basically just green tea extract - is that correct? If so, should I just be chugging Green Tea?

Would love to know your thoughts.
Its shit. Just living off its name from the ephedra days.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:29 PM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Its shit. Just living off its name from the ephedra days.
There's a dude at the gym I see a lot and we talk a bit about things. He's like 5'10" 240 and solid. Caught me in the parking lot the other day and asked me what I "run." I told him I've never ran a cycle. He said if I did I'd be a monster with how I lift. He showed me his syringes and runs stacks of test E, whiny and deca. Asked if I ever needed, he's my source. I said I already have a source...his name's BigCatDaddy. :-)

He took that line in stride and didn't bat an eye. :-)
[Reply]
Silock 09:42 PM 05-25-2015
I have gains every week, without fail.
You're pretty new to lifting, aren't you?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:21 PM 05-25-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
There's a dude at the gym I see a lot and we talk a bit about things. He's like 5'10" 240 and solid. Caught me in the parking lot the other day and asked me what I "run." I told him I've never ran a cycle. He said if I did I'd be a monster with how I lift. He showed me his syringes and runs stacks of test E, whiny and deca. Asked if I ever needed, he's my source. I said I already have a source...his name's BigCatDaddy. :-)

Thats hilarious.Tell him I said he best back off my turf before we have a problem. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:21 AM 05-26-2015
Originally Posted by Silock:
You're pretty new to lifting, aren't you?
No.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 05:35 AM 05-26-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:

take it as a compliment that he thinks your on :-)
He is also a moron for driving around with that shit in his car
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:02 AM 05-26-2015
There's a couple of chicks at my gym who look like they juice. It's disgusting.
[Reply]
KC native 08:13 AM 05-26-2015
There are shitload of people who juice at the 24 hour that I go to.

There's this one Philippino dude that's like 5'6" and has to be pushing 220. His pecs are the size of my head.

For some reason, fuckers from all over Fort Worth feel the need to come to that one 24 (which is closest to my house). Equipment is always broken and it's always pretty busy.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 208
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159 > Last »
Up