KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:11 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
And I wonder how many had seen Proctor's posts that Titus failed to notice???? :-)

And did any of them bother to point them out to Titus and saw he's wrong in addition to the attack on him being wrong???? :-)
Why would they listen to me? They'd already been told by that time that I'm a non-veteran idiot.
[Reply]
go bo 03:11 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by shakesthecat:
Well let me be the first.

Titus, you big meanie! That was very wrong of you.
I hope you're proud of yourself, young man.
:-) :-) :-)

yes, thank heavens someone around here sees the truth... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:11 PM 01-10-2005
Yes, he was wrong to respond. I said that before. But he also had someone calling him a coward and liar when he was present before the person hurling the labels...

I can see any number of you folks going off the deepend in a similiar situation and to pretend otherwise is a joke.
I've been called a coward AND a liar, and I didn't go off the deepend. I got in to a few pissing matches with other members that included name-calling, but never to the level that was brought to. I also tried to limit it to one person, and not attack everyone who posted on the thread.

Not too many members have a flameout like that and live it down. I hope he doesn't live it down. I don't know him, but I don't want to know him..he seems like a true prick.

Then again, not too many members react like that, so you are wrong.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 03:12 PM 01-10-2005
OK, OK, OK.

Titus. YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

Now, for your penance, you must find a way to rid the BB of Denise's ramplings on ALL threads. Do this and not only will we no longer hold this travesty against you, we will dedicate one day a year here on the Planet as a holiday in your honor.

:-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:13 PM 01-10-2005
He did not walk away. He typed 95x in an attempt to fulfill the post which is sorta lame, yes. But that is quite different from saying he did not show up. And then he did not 'just leave'. He also typed an apology to DV which he had not offered to do.

So go ahead and create some revisionist history...but the first dozen or so posts of this thread tell the REAL story.
Yeah, it was sorta lame. Thats the whole point. He did not satiate the angry mob. He instead decided to flame them, instead of walking away, or living up to his "promise". There was his critical mistake. I don't fault Titus for anything, because he was just doing what is expected here at Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:13 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
denise also promised never to post here...
More lies. You are a pro. You got your wish and the thread went South. Congrats!
[Reply]
Pack fan 03:13 PM 01-10-2005
How Cute.

You girls would make better use of your time than to read football for dummies.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:14 PM 01-10-2005
This thread hasn't gone south. I'm enjoying it. Its taken up most of my work day.
[Reply]
shakesthecat 03:23 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Pack fan:
How Cute.

Maybe we can borrow Mike Sherman's copy when he's done with it.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:49 PM 01-10-2005
How Cute.

FTR, Pack fan is NOT a new "alias" for me.
[Reply]
Lightning Rod 03:58 PM 01-10-2005
How Cute.

Is that really you Kenny?
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:00 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Lightning Rod 04:04 PM 01-10-2005
Well just in case it really is him.

Before I go

….

Why did Ken cross the road?
He couldn’t get his dick out of the chicken.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:15 PM 01-10-2005
All I know is if I was in the military and a christian tha last person in the world I would want supporting me is that terrorist sympathizer Denise.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:35 PM 01-10-2005
Well, it only took 350 posts, but at long last Denise managed to describe KCJohnny PERFECTLY...

This thread reminds me of my boys when they were 8 and 4. One would instigate a fight and then pretend they were the victim of a brutual attack that came out of nowhere...
[Reply]
Page 33 of 47
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up