ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:19 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Unfortunately the Ravens are going to run right at Neimann and get 5+ a pop bc he’s such a huge liability. Spags needs to figure out a way to hide him.

This coaching staff choosing to make Neimann a full time LB is as confusing as it gets. He’s terrible on 1st and 2nd down.
Again, that's EXACTLY what they did last year. They rushed for 206 yards and 6.3ypc. The Chiefs essentially blew them out.

Go watch last year's game again and stop worrying about this stuff.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:24 PM 09-28-2020
I watched the game back and saw a white guy keep missing tackles and I’m like fucking Sorenson but forgot Niemann is starting
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:24 PM 09-28-2020
Stop the run and we win. Really need an early lead. Big as possible.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:25 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Stop the run and we win. Really need an early lead. Big as possible.
They didn't stop the run last year. They didn't get an early lead last year.

You guys are worrying about stuff that doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:28 PM 09-28-2020
I remember having a big lead.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:29 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They didn't stop the run last year. They didn't get an early lead last year.

You guys are worrying about stuff that doesn't matter.
Red Dawg reinventing the wheel with his takes! Score a bunch of points and don't let them have any!
[Reply]
old_geezer 12:29 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Getting Pennel and Ward back will be interesting...the Chief's tackling so far has been atrocious. I'm sure it was a point of emphasis this week......
This is my point of worry; How effective can Ward be if he needs to tackle with his broken hand?

On a separate note I was kind of laid back and not really worrying if we did get a loss this week but the amount of disrespect from the national media is really pissing me off. Most of them seem to think we don't have much of a chance against the "Mighty Ravens". I hope we curb stomp the hell out of them. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:30 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I remember having a big lead.
After trailing almost the entire 1st quarter. The Chiefs punted on their first possession and Baltimore then rolled off an 8-minute drive.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:30 PM 09-28-2020
A lot of people don't understand the NFL is not the same game anymore, older fans struggle with this.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:53 PM 09-28-2020
Again, that's EXACTLY what they did last year. They rushed for 206 yards and 6.3ypc. The Chiefs essentially blew them out.

Last year does not equal this year. Every game is not the same.

Allowing teams to gash you and run wild will eventually result in a loss. It’s not a sustainable path.

They don’t have to be great, but containing these guys will go a long way towards a win.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:55 PM 09-28-2020

Allowing teams to gash you and run wild will eventually result in a loss. It’s not a sustainable path.

They don’t have to be great, but containing these guys will go a long way towards a win.
No it's not sustainable. Good thing the defense got the cobwebs out and improved over the season.

It's week 3 for God's sake.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:23 PM 09-28-2020

Can you imagine the media if this game was played AFTER the Colts game....with no Hill or Fisher?

It all about perception...

Chiefs had a sub-par game last week against a divisional rival...that has historically/stylistically given Mahomes the most trouble. It was their Superbowl...

Now they are in trouble...

Chiefs have averaged 30 ppg vs. the Ravens...Lamar hasn't won a single game when the opponent scores over 25.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 01:36 PM 09-28-2020

This year they’re still having problems getting pressure even when blitzing. Could change tonight but we’ll see.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:42 PM 09-28-2020
This is all really fucking simple.

If Mahomes plays well (and our receivers don’t completely shit the bed), we will win.

That’s it. That’s the entire game tonight.

The defense isn’t the travesty that it was in 2018 when we could lose despite Mahomes playing well. We don’t have injuries all over the offense like last year. We’ve proven to be able to win even when the opponent runs the ball well. No opposing QB is keeping up with Mahomes when he plays well and has all of his weapons like this. It’s just not happening.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 01:54 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is all really ****ing simple.

If Mahomes plays well (and our receivers don’t completely shit the bed), we will win.

That’s it. That’s the entire game tonight.

The defense isn’t the travesty that it was in 2018 when we could lose despite Mahomes playing well. We don’t have injuries all over the offense like last year. We’ve proven to be able to win even when the opponent runs the ball well. No opposing QB is keeping up with Mahomes when he plays well and has all of his weapons like this. It’s just not happening.
Agree with one exception, but their defense is getting gashed. I don't get why Jackson is so in people's heads when it should obviously be the reverse at this point. Hope we see week 1 CEH tonight. If Reid gets that going it shouldn't be close.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Up