ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 300
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:44 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Disappointed by this episode.

Meh.
A lot of ridiculous shit went down. Pissed me off...
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:47 PM 02-22-2016
Still shitty writing. One of the most watched shows on TV that has probably the worst set of writers outside of the SyFy channel.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:03 PM 02-22-2016
All the critics seemed to like this positive type episode. I enjoyed it for sure. 1 thing though is they should've taken multiple cars back
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:13 PM 02-22-2016
The episode starts out showing a photograph of one eyed Carl and baby Judith. Do they have film processing in Alexandria? Or did they pick up printer and printer ink on one of their scavenger runs?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:41 AM 02-23-2016
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
The episode starts out showing a photograph of one eyed Carl and baby Judith. Do they have film processing in Alexandria? Or did they pick up printer and printer ink on one of their scavenger runs?
Remember Aaron had pictures of Alexandria to show people who he wanted to bring in. So, I'm guessing that process is still available to them. They probably have actual film around that they can use. Back before digital...you know...old school.

You do know that there was a time in the not so distant past when pictures were on film right?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:28 AM 02-23-2016
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
You do know that there was a time in the not so distant past when pictures were on film right?
Tell us more of this "film" Grand Pa....

I kid....I kid....
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:40 AM 02-23-2016
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
Thought the same thing. Maybe the door closing zombification explains it but then who let her out? Did she just walk down the stairs, out through the door, through Alexandria and into the woods? Pretty silly but oh well.

Also, this relationship does set up for Michone to die at the hands of Negan. She's had a good run but what else does she offer? Kill her off and it is sad, but I think the show moves on with no issue. I really think she goes.
She is who I think dies as well. Rick is destined to be without a woman in his life and it would definitely fuel the hate for Negan.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 05:32 PM 02-23-2016
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Remember Aaron had pictures of Alexandria to show people who he wanted to bring in. So, I'm guessing that process is still available to them. They probably have actual film around that they can use. Back before digital...you know...old school.

Forgot about the previous pictures.
I mostly lived in the pre-digital era.
My quibble is that processing file takes solvents, chemicals - which would likely be in short supply considering the digital age - making processing possible but not likely.

I guess there really is a whole lot of the Alexandria infrastructure that we have not been shown. How do they produce their utilities? Did the zombie herd get to that part of town? Is there a population a few blocks away that makes all this infrastructure possible? It feels like there out to be about 100 people minimum to make this lifestyle possible - but it feels like w only see about 25 or so native Alexandrians.

But....I think too much sometimes.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:45 PM 02-23-2016
Forgot about the previous pictures.
I mostly lived in the pre-digital era.
My quibble is that processing file takes solvents, chemicals - which would likely be in short supply considering the digital age - making processing possible but not likely.

I guess there really is a whole lot of the Alexandria infrastructure that we have not been shown. How do they produce their utilities? Did the zombie herd get to that part of town? Is there a population a few blocks away that makes all this infrastructure possible? It feels like there out to be about 100 people minimum to make this lifestyle possible - but it feels like w only see about 25 or so native Alexandrians.

But....I think too much sometimes.
Pretty sure I remember them saying they have a solar panel array for electricity, as for water treatment facilites I have no idea

In order to enjoy the show, its prolly best not to get too caught up in the details
[Reply]
Jamie 06:35 PM 02-23-2016
Or did they pick up printer and printer ink on one of their scavenger runs?
When you think about it, that kind of thing would be readily available. Stores would be picked clean of essentials, but there'd probably be aisles full of printer ink in any given Walmart.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:15 AM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Did anyone catch what was written on the tractor when R & D were chasing Jesus around in the field? The camera panned across it so quickly that I couldn't read it and it was not addressed during The Talking Dead.

Looks like "We will be back for them."

[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:21 AM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Looks like "We will be back for them."

Awesome screen grab, much rep. So who is coming back and who tied them up and why? Based on the comic it's reasonable to assume it's the Saviors.
[Reply]
kstater 09:59 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I feel like Maggie's baby represents hope, so I don't think so. They could kill off Abe, Sasha, Tara, Rosita, or any of the Alexandrians without losing much, but you'd lose the impact of the kill, too.

It's the same reason Kylo Ren (Ep. 7 spoiler coming up)...

Spoiler!

If Negan doesn't kill one of the long-time members of Rick's party, they're losing out on the opportunity to get the audience really against a major villain.
I think it's Michone, continuing the theme of Ricks love interest always dying
[Reply]
salame 10:13 PM 02-24-2016
I think it's gotta be Daryl that gets the bat
[Reply]
Dunit35 10:56 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by salame:
I think it's gotta be Daryl that gets the bat
On a scale of 1-10, I'd be around 100 on the pissed off level.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 300
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
Up