ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>If you knew...
tyecopeland 05:56 PM 10-17-2020
That ACB gets voted through to the Supreme Court before the election and Biden then wins that it would definitely result in the dems packing the court would you

Wish Trump had left the spot open until after election?

Or be happy that he forced her through even though it means less because of court packing?
[Reply]
Taco John 10:22 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Republicans blocked 110 Obama nominees, wouldn't give Garland a hearing because it was an election year, then confirmed 218 Trump judges. Now, they're rushing to confirm Barrett as millions vote.

The only way they were able to pull that off is that the Republicans controlled the Senate. If Democrats owned the Senate, they would have been able to confirm whoever they wanted.

You crying about it doesn't change the facts. The Republicans own the Senate. This is what the people already voted for.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:48 PM 10-17-2020
Sens. Leahy, Durbin and Schumer already have announced they won't honor the Ginsburg Rule for Republican nominees.

So much for rules made in the Senate.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:59 PM 10-17-2020
If I knew my aunt had balls, I'd call her my uncle.

Not putting in Justices when you can has the same effect as the democrats packing the court. It might take a little longer.

If you put ACB on the court at least you get her written dissents.
[Reply]
jackkked 12:20 AM 10-18-2020
Why's this even a topic? The odds of shit/evil commie getting anything other than their hand stuck up their own ass is as god as me going as trans as rodeo panties or lexy
[Reply]
KCbroncoHATER 12:56 AM 10-18-2020
What is the official reason to add members to the Supreme Court?

Does more members make it more fair or what?

Is there even a official reason?
[Reply]
jackkked 01:07 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by KCbroncoHATER:
What is the official reason to add members to the Supreme Court?

Does more members make it more fair or what?

Is there even a official reason?
It's not that complicated.....you lost the last dirt field game against your rivals and decide to only get someone to call balls and strikes down the future that work only for you for the next couple decades
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:25 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by digger:
The rules changed with Kavanaugh. end of story...
And they will change again.

The story continues...
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:31 AM 10-18-2020
Why would anyone still reply to Lex ? Guy has made a fool of himself in every thread he enters?
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:34 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
The tortured logic that you and the other Republican assholes use to deny the hypocrisy of this is disgusting. You guys don't give a shit about anything other than getting power and keeping it. Stop pretending otherwise. Nobody's buying it. You're not fooling anybody.
And which party is crying about wanting power and threatening to gain power by packing a court?

You libs cry when you don't get your way! That crying was so hilarious election night and everyday since 2016.

Instead of hard work to make a living and make something happen, it's a lot easier to cry about it, get the young crowd energized with it as well as free hand outs, that your are entitled to something without working for it.

Yur making the USA a country full of crybabies!
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:35 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
And which party is crying about wanting power and threatening to gain power by packing a court?

You libs cry when you don't get your way! That crying was so hilarious election night and everyday since 2016.

Instead of hard work to make a living and make something happen, it's a lot easier to cry about it, get the young crowd energized with it as well as free hand outs, that your are entitled to something without working for it.

Roy's answer to being sick about people crying about things is to have Trump as is President.

A man who is almost completely consumed at all times about how he is wronged, how people are mean to him, how bad things about him are fake, and basically just a constant stream of being in his feelings.

Makes sense.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:36 AM 10-18-2020

Do you like Trump's health care plan?
[Reply]
jackkked 01:38 AM 10-18-2020
And I forgot to add Lick's . Dumber, Zitzck , Cuzmo , and evevery other dumbfuck on the DC
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:42 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Roy's answer to being sick about people crying about things is to have Trump as is President.

A man who is almost completely consumed at all times about how he is wronged, how people are mean to him, how bad things about him are fake, and basically just a constant stream of being in his feelings.

Makes sense.
Meh, normal for you to make shit up Zach, something yur good at, since you know me so well as you have always claimed in the past.

I didn't vote for Trump last time, why would I this time?
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:43 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Do you like Trump's health care plan?
Nope!

Nor do I like Obamacare.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:50 AM 10-18-2020
Nope!

Nor do I like Obamacare.
I figure you would be into pre existing conditions being covered and everyone having some skin in the game so everyone gets health care.

If Trump even had a health care plan we could make some comment on it but he doesn't so here we are.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up